Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pegasus, The Pure.

AstralFrog

Greetings brothers and sisters, today I want to talk about one of our favorite horses, Pegasus. Some of you may not know how he was born, for this I will cover a general view about this beautiful being. Let's get started.

There are a lot of versions regarding his birth but for a general notions this is the most well-known:
The hero Perseus was tasked with slaying Medusa as part of his quest, and with the help of Athena and other Gods, he succeeded by using a mirrored shield to avoid looking directly at her cursed petrifying gaze. When Perseus beheaded Medusa, from her neck sprang forth two beings: Chrysaor, a warrior, and Pegasus, the winged horse.
We will focus on the latter.

Pegasus is often associated with various heroes and Gods. One of the most famous stories involving Pegasus is his role in aiding the hero Bellerophon (Lord Valefor) in his quest to defeat the Chimera. ( a figure I already covered, I'll leave the link down for those of you who are interested )
With the help of Athena, Bellerophon managed to tame Pegasus and ride him into battle against the Chimera, ultimately defeating the monster.
After his heroic deeds with Bellerophon, Pegasus became the mount of the Gods, particularly Zeus, who used him as his thunderbolt carrier. Pegasus was said to reside on Mount Olympus, the home of the Gods, and he would often carry the lightning bolt of Zeus during storms.

Pegasus has been a symbol of inspiration and poetic creativity throughout history. His image has been depicted in countless works of art, literature, and popular culture, symbolizing the power of the imagination and the ability to transcend earthly limitations.

Now that we understood the above, we can focus on one core aspect, his birth.

Pegasus was born from the corrupted essence of Medusa, a representation of a distorted kundalini, an omen for misdirected, misplaced and not alligned energies, to say the least. When the horse came out, he was of the purest white, with two majestic wings.
White is light in its essence, all the colors (chakras) coexist within the light. When we work with our aura or a magic work, the color white is the jack of all trades, the one fit for almost anything.
The color white is a symbol for mastering over colors, a symbol for the one that has mastered every chakra. Wings are a spiritual allegory for a fully opened soul. That's also why often Gods and Godesses are depicted with wings.
We could say Pegasus is also the kundalini in its purest form (allegorically), compared to his corrupted origin, Medusa.
And so, cleansed from all the filthy energies of his origin, The Pure is ready to soar above the skies. Yet, here "flying" is a hidden meaning for "freedom" which is deeper than the common use of this word. One of Father Satan's ethics is Freedom, so you do the math.

All these details about him being the bolt carrier, or his common aid to the Gods and heroes, are strongly connected to it's pure essence.
There are also a lot of hidden codes, for example, according to early myths, everywhere the winged horse struck his hoof to the earth, an inspiring water spring burst forth.
Water is the element that allow us to connect with the spiritual/astral plan, when one is "pure" water effortlessly comes out.
But above anything else, Pegasus reminds us that there's always time to clean and heal ourselves, there's always time to redeem ourselves, and there's always time to begin the path to divinity.

- AstralFrog

Chimeras' thread link: https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/a-dredgeful-presence.95460/

It's funny how foreigners know more about Ancient Greek history, mythology, and language than 95% of modern Greeks.

Funny story: When the modern state of Greece was established in 1830, the British came here to speak with the descendants of Aristotle and Alexander the Great. What they found was illiterate bald men who didn't know how to write their own name. Xianity and islam hit us harder than most European countries.

Xianity and islam hit us harder than most European countries.
Ancient Greece was the core of western civilization, even the Great Roman Empire is son of the Greek culture.
The enemy had to be sure to destroy the core in order to kill the truth. Luckily they didn't 100% succeed, otherwise we wouldn't talk about it. You wouldn't be here talking about it.
The ancient ambers are still alive.

I really admire the mythology of our ancient religions, and I see that the redundancy and central focus of the codes in the stories are only told in other ways, was this divine generosity to fix it in the minds of the initiated?
It is well known that about advancement is, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse, empower, empower, empower, instruct yourself divinely, focus on time, enjoy, and this sequence can be random.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back