Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pedophile Jew gets cracked emotionally on tape

shael666

Ever wanted to see a jew completely terrified on tape? Well, this guy that I recently found on youtube does justice pranks to bullies etc. and in the video below he mentally destroyed a pedophile jew. The best thing is that they cant take the video down because noone ever mentions him being a jew. Just a pedophile (but its obvious that pedophiles are jews). I had the time of my life watching this, and I hope it will brighten your day aswell. Have fun 
https://youtu.be/NMop0hl3CjA

-Shael

but anonymous is controlled by (((FBI))) and (((Mossad)))they USED TO BE legit hackers but they got taken over by Mossad.
Sure alot of the members are still hackers who hate the JEWvernment but they dont realize their management has already been taken over by the very jews they tried to shut down.

On Monday, November 14, 2016 8:49 PM, "shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ever wanted to see a jew completely terrified on tape? Well, this guy that I recently found on youtube does justice pranks to bullies etc. and in the video below he mentally destroyed a pedophile jew. The best thing is that they cant take the video down because noone ever mentions him being a jew. Just a pedophile (but its obvious that pedophiles are jews). I had the time of my life watching this, and I hope it will brighten your day aswell. Have fun 

-Shael

I really enjoyed this, justice was served for the innocent. 

Hail Satan!

În Marţi, 15 Noiembrie 2016 13:33:14, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

but anonymous is controlled by (((FBI))) and (((Mossad)))they USED TO BE legit hackers but they got taken over by Mossad.
Sure alot of the members are still hackers who hate the JEWvernment but they dont realize their management has already been taken over by the very jews they tried to shut down.

On Monday, November 14, 2016 8:49 PM, "shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

-Shael

Nice video first of all. And to angryshaman, the guy is just pretending to be from anonymous. He is most probably unaware of whats going on, but the video was fun nonetheless ^^
HAIL SATAN!! 
On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 12:43, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   but anonymous is controlled by (((FBI))) and (((Mossad)))they USED TO BE legit hackers but they got taken over by Mossad.

-Shael

That was awesome! The more he screamed and cried the more I smiled. Such a slime, a bottom-feeding jew scumbag.

But he's threatening me hahahahaah so funny when he said he'll charge the anonymous he sounded like little kid ??

Australian accent is british. when I hear that accent I assume it's british

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:26 PM, "Fatherschild fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So this was an Australian Jew?All I heard is Australian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back