Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

PDF Versions of all JoS affiliated websites?

shael666

I am planning on putting pdf-versions of all JoS and affiliated sites on sale to make us more known. I would ofcourse give full credit. I am writing this here in case anyone of you already has full pdf versions of the JoS affiliated websites. I already have an over 500 page pdf of the original site, and if necessary I would make pdf versions of the other sites myself. However, if someone already has those, it would obviously save me lots of hours of work. In case anyone here wants to help, I would need complete pdf-versions of those sites:
http://www.666blacksun.com/
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/and the whole satans library

If anyone has pdf-versions of these I would really appreciate it. I will also talk to HP Cobra about this before putting any of those on sale, so no need to worry about this.Thanks in advance.
-Shael

"Shael" (this is closely resembling that of a jewish angel or other parephenallia...
You are not allowed to post or sell any of our material/pdfs that is provided for FREE for EVERYONE (as is all the materials on the websites), for any personal gain, and this goes down in the illegality border. Ultimately ending in fines and other upleasant things. Even plagiarism can cause you serious trouble.
As for selling free things for your own personal gain...Based on some false pretext... I wonder which one tribe does that from all of the planet.
With that being stated you are treading on the verge of being banned. The next flag and you are out.
You are walking on thin ice.
You are free to post the PDF links everywhere, or even link the PDFS, but not sell the material. We are talking about jail time here. Since this is considered roberry. Aside from that, its a stupid thought.
Its not a matter of 'spreading' so dont' try to scam us. Its a matter of shekels, "sha-EL".
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The PDFS are and must always be free, same as every other material that is put up to be free. You don't have ownership rights or admission by HPS Maxine and therefore this cannot go. Its about admission.

What the Hell? Seriously? Hey guys I just had an idea, your giving all this information away on satans library. I could sell it for you! I wouldn't give you the cash but I will give you the credit that it was from you. Stealing someones property and then keeping the cash. That was set out for free so everyone could have. 
  How you thought this was a good idea, other then to line your own pockets with no money down, just taking someones work.  

I agree with everything HP Cobra said. Selling JoS files is a theft and plagiarism. Are you the same shael who is posting stuff here regularly, or you're just another infiltrator? Either way, this is disgraceful. If you want to help and spread JoS sermons and teachings, do it for free. Deprogram yourself from this jooish thinking (if you aren't a joo already, if so then piss off and die).

-Larissa

Just do it for free. Why would want to make a prophetOff something that was originally given to you and thousands of other people for free? Distribute them in another manor that dosent involve you leeching off Maxine's website for money.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 3:20 AM, shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I am planning on putting pdf-versions of all JoS and affiliated sites on sale to make us more known. I would ofcourse give full credit. I am writing this here in case anyone of you already has full pdf versions of the JoS affiliated websites. I already have an over 500 page pdf of the original site, and if necessary I would make pdf versions of the other sites myself. However, if someone already has those, it would obviously save me lots of hours of work. In case anyone here wants to help, I would need complete pdf-versions of those sites:
http://www.666blacksun.com/
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/and the whole satans library

If anyone has pdf-versions of these I would really appreciate it. I will also talk to HP Cobra about this before putting any of those on sale, so no need to worry about this.Thanks in advance.
-Shael

I just meant to ask. I wouldnt have sold anything without your permission. Also, "Shael" was stolen by the jews and already existed in sanskrit, I even made a whole thread where I asked about the origins of my name because I was afraid it might be jewish. 
-Shael 
On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 22:52, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The PDFS are and must always be free, same as every other material that is put up to be free. You don't have ownership rights or admission by HPS Maxine and therefore this cannot go. Its about admission.

Thanks stardust.

I apologize to all of you guys. I was desperately thinking of ways to make money and this stupid idea came to mind.
With this thread I merely meant to ask whether it would be okay to do so, and since it is not, I obviously wont do anything like this.
Seriously, feel free to ban me if the other members don't want me here anymore.

-Shael

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back