Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Patrons

Andreea1

What exactly does a patron do? How can you be absolutely positive that they are your patron? Because I think I found mine but I can't believe it. How exactly does one let their patron know that they want to form a bond? And any other tips you may have?

Really!                  1. a person who [/IMG]</var> Hail Satan

---In [email protected], <green_mask13@... wrote:

What exactly does a patron do? How can you be absolutely positive that they are your patron? Because I think I found mine but I can't believe it. How exactly does one let their patron know that they want to form a bond? And any other tips you may have?

Open your soul with Power meditation, also if you want to be sure they are bonded with you or not, vibrate (drawn out pronunciation like a slow mantra) their name a good 40 times and see if you get a warm feeling (confirmation) it will feel distinct via telepathy you need to be in a trance and tune in. They hear you regardless once you chant their name enough and so just thinking or speaking (its all the same function in spiritual terms) and theyll pick up on it.

On Feb 10, 2014, at 9:06 AM, "Andreea" <green_mask13@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back