Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Patience

Timothy Stevens

Its been awhile since I've messaged in with the group... I thought I would share a little bit about patience. When it comes to being a Satanist,I've learned that when I'm at my most patient,things happen much quicker. It may sound idiotic to some but it has always held true for me. Not being patient can lead to doubt,doubt can lead to a sense of failure,then you might decide to just give up. You may recover somewhere in the middle of all the gloom & doom feelings,then you have wasted your time focusing on that & not your original task. This might even seem like a no-brainer to some but patience does get things to where they need to be quicker,regardless of how long you have been a Satanist.   Hail Satan!!! 

http://www.facez-rocket.co[/IMG

I have found the same thing.When ever I felt like all was going wrong,time always fixed it.Plus I look at change differently too,if all looks wrong with things,just give it time and between Enki and change,things always start looking better eventually.What is terrible one day,is cool the next.So everyone hang in there,this will all be over soon,and we will get our Earth back if we continue to fight the enemy's of Enki. Hail Enki
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Patience

Its been awhile since I've messaged in with the group... I thought I would share a little bit about patience. When it comes to being a Satanist,I've learned that when I'm at my most patient,things happen much quicker. It may sound idiotic to some but it has always held true for me. Not being patient can lead to doubt,doubt can lead to a sense of failure,then you might decide to just give up. You may recover somewhere in the middle of all the gloom & doom feelings,then you have wasted your time focusing on that & not your original task. This might even seem like a no-brainer to some but patience does get things to where they need to be quicker,regardless of how long you have been a Satanist.   Hail Satan!!! 

http://www.facez-rocket.co[/IMG

Well said Brian... I hope that all of us remember patience... Sorry that I havent messaged in awhile... I have alot of respect for all you guys so I feel that an apology is in order... Thanks Brian for the reply & props to the rest of the family.
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Patience

I have found the same thing.When ever I felt like all was going wrong,time always fixed it.Plus I look at change differently too,if all looks wrong with things,just give it time and between Enki and change,things always start looking better eventually.What is terrible one day,is cool the next.So everyone hang in there,this will all be over soon,and we will get our Earth back if we continue to fight the enemy's of Enki. Hail Enki
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Patience

http://www.[/IMG

Not idiotic at all, I've personally found the exact same thing by my experiences. Not only that, but I've noticed that the impatient people who want instant results are the ones usually having trouble here and complaining.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:

This makes perfect sense and could not have come at a better time than now for me. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:

Its been awhile since I've messaged in with the group... I thought I would share a little bit about patience. When it comes to being a Satanist,I've learned that when I'm at my most patient,things happen much quicker. It may sound idiotic to some but it has always held true for me. Not being patient can lead to doubt,doubt can lead to a sense of failure,then you might decide to just give up. You may recover somewhere in the middle of all the gloom & doom feelings,then you have wasted your time focusing on that & not your original task. This might even seem like a no-brainer to some but patience does get things to where they need to be quicker,regardless�of how long you have been a Satanist.�� Hail Satan!!!�

You're welcome... We all experience different things in life at different moments that require patience... One of the things that bonds all of us together in this life is our approach to it... I have found great help in the posts from this group & want to be there for the entire group... It may or may not be your thing but I have consistently found help in reading philosophy,of course none of which compromises my beliefs but strengthens them... Ritual & meditation is a no-brainer as far as helpfulness... The philosophy reading factors in to my meditation,making it much more productive... Patience is a very self-enpowering thing... Glad my post could be of some help to you. Stay enpowered Celina... HAIL SATAN!!! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Patience

This makes perfect sense and could not have come at a better time than now for me. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

Its been awhile since I've messaged in with the group... I thought I would share a little bit about patience. When it comes to being a Satanist,I've learned that when I'm at my most patient,things happen much quicker. It may sound idiotic to some but it has always held true for me. Not being patient can lead to doubt,doubt can lead to a sense of failure,then you might decide to just give up. You may recover somewhere in the middle of all the gloom & doom feelings,then you have wasted your time focusing on that & not your original task. This might even seem like a no-brainer to some but patience does get things to where they need to be quicker,regardless�of how long you have been a Satanist.�� Hail Satan!!!�

http://www.featurew[/IMG

Greetings   I totally agree with the_fire_starter666 .It has been more than 2 yrs since i dedicated and i havent yet seen my GD(i know it is Lady Agares)but i know she is looking after me protecting me and guiding me.Sometimes i laugh at the posts by people who have just dedicated themselves saying (for eg) it has been 2 weeks since i have dedicated and i have not yet seen my GD.Be assured the moment you dedicate a GD has been chosen for u even though you may not know who he/she is your GD is looking after you helping you.B4 anyone asks even if i dont see my GD for a long time i know she is looking after me.Have patience FATHER and the other powers are always there.Whenever things are going bad i just look up at the sky think of FATHER ans say "BUS KYA" i notice an improvement in my situation in a weeks time.I haveny seen my GD ,FATHER or any of the other powers of hell mentioned in JoS but i know they are there and will always help me when i need their help.PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT INSTANT NOODLES HAVE PATIENCE
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:13 PM

Not idiotic at all, I've personally found the exact same thing by my experiences. Not only that, but I've noticed that the impatient people who want instant results are the ones usually having trouble here and complaining.

as far as patience goes i can also add that as far as how short or long it takes one to progress is that it is different for everybody pretty much.
so as far as GD's are concerned i can say that for some it could take weeks, some months, some even a year or longer.
it varies from person to person i think.in any case have faith and patience and everything gonna be okay

Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Patience

Greetings   I totally agree with the_fire_starter666 .It has been more than 2 yrs since i dedicated and i havent yet seen my GD(i know it is Lady Agares)but i know she is looking after me protecting me and guiding me.Sometimes i laugh at the posts by people who have just dedicated themselves saying (for eg) it has been 2 weeks since i have dedicated and i have not yet seen my GD.Be assured the moment you dedicate a GD has been chosen for u even though you may not know who he/she is your GD is looking after you helping you.B4 anyone asks even if i dont see my GD for a long time i know she is looking after me.Have patience FATHER and the other powers are always there.Whenever things are going bad i just look up at the sky think of FATHER ans say "BUS KYA" i notice an improvement in my situation in a weeks time.I haveny seen my GD ,FATHER or any of the other powers of hell mentioned in JoS but i know they are there and will always help me when i need their help.PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT INSTANT NOODLES HAVE PATIENCE
HAIL AGARES

Thanks to everyone that gave a reply to my post... I do agree that different people progress at different rates of time.
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 1:34 PM

as far as patience goes i can also add that as far as how short or long it takes one to progress is that it is different for everybody pretty much.
so as far as GD's are concerned i can say that for some it could take weeks, some months, some even a year or longer.
it varies from person to person i think.in any case have faith and patience and everything gonna be okay

Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:50 PM

HAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back