Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Patience - An Ongoing Lesson Of Self Control

I would like to start this post off with a disclaimer. this is an ongoing lesson, one I have experience with very well, but I haven't figured everything out. I'm closer to a better understanding of this thing than I ever was but I also have to remind myself to be patient even now. It boils down to self control and discipline. The more you grow through these things the more you gain a better understanding of what it means to be patient and why it's important.

First I would like to ask you, what is the importance of being patient? what do you gain from this necessary form of self control? Picture this, if you rush headfirst into battle without waiting for the command, without sticking by to hear the plan on how to defeat the enemy you'll be destroyed in an instant. It's impossible to know everything. It's even more impossible to learn anything if you don't sit still enough and take the time to try.

We want results now, we want them fast. but you won't always get the results you want if you rush into things unprepared. Yes, you will get results by being impatient, but they won't be the right results. you may inadvertently make a situation worse or get your butt kicked and spiral into a depression thinking you are worthless and unable to do anything right. For those who like to play video games, if you start a new game you've never played on the hardest difficulty rather than starting on a normal difficulty, or an easy difficulty, what happens? You die, over and over again. You might get really good at it.. eventually but it will take much longer this way after you've wasted so much time and effort, and anger on losing. or you may even give the game up all together. All of that wasted time could have been avoided if you'd just put pride aside and patiently worked your way up. Life isn't a video game, there are no re-starts but the same idea applies here, except if you rush into bull headed into a dangerous situation you'll die for real. The gravity of this is serious. Patience is an important skill to master.

It's s not easy sometimes, I also have a tendency to rush in. sometimes it comes from a place of good intentions, wanting to really help and wanting to solve an issue quickly. But I've made a situation worse this way because I had arrogantly thought I knew what to do and foolishly I tried, but the realization of how unprepared I was hit me like a brick. It happens, but, it's not reason to give up. Instead of thinking how much of a failure you are from your mistakes, (which isnt true) instead realize if you put that much tenacity towards learning, and having patience, you would be able to do all the things you really want to do. you can finally help the way you want. You wouldn't have to battle everything up steam you could sail forward. Patience pays off.

It's easier said than done but working on this very important form of self discipline, and understanding the importance, and gravity, of the situation will give you the results you want. One step at a time, don't throw yourself down the ladder, Carefully watch your steps. The Gods will lead you forward but you have to let them, they won't be able to help you if you don't first help yourself. You have to make the conscious decision to work on the things that hold you back.

Don't let stubbornness rule your life, put it away and face yourself, don't be ashamed of what you don't know. Instead be proud of what you're learning and how far you've come. And remember we all have started at square one. Don't compare yourself to someone else because their square one is bigger or smaller than yours, even the people who seem to have it easy have battled things that you have no idea about. Focus on yourself, work on yourself, learn yourself, and you will succeed.

Hail Satan!!

SapphireDragon said:
I would like to start this post off with a disclaimer. this is an ongoing lesson, one I have experience with very well, but I haven't figured everything out. I'm closer to a better understanding of this thing than I ever was but I also have to remind myself to be patient even now. It boils down to self control and discipline. The more you grow through these things the more you gain a better understanding of what it means to be patient and why it's important.

We want results now, we want them fast. but you won't always get the results you want if you rush into things unprepared. Yes, you will get results by being impatient, but they won't be the right results. you may inadvertently make a situation worse or get your butt kicked and spiral into a depression thinking you are worthless and unable to do anything right. For those who like to play video games, if you start a new game you've never played on the hardest difficulty rather than starting on a normal difficulty, or an easy difficulty, what happens? You die, over and over again. You might get really good at it.. eventually but it will take much longer this way after you've wasted so much time and effort, and anger on losing. or you may even give the game up all together. All of that wasted time could have been avoided if you'd just put pride aside and patiently worked your way up. Life isn't a video game, there are no re-starts but the same idea applies here, except if you rush into bull headed into a dangerous situation you'll die for real. The gravity of this is serious. Patience is an important skill to master.

This is a very important post that is about an essential principle to understand early on if you want to actually advance instead of falling back down into your old spot of weakness.

When we get into this spot, we have to make sure to return to where we know the answers are to our problems and seek them out in order to return there better equipped to deal with it next time. Then the hardest thing is next in sequence, which is to look at the problem, was it even a problem? and depending on how you reacted to it initially whether it has grown in reality or just in your mind; acknowledge your failures and try again honestly.

With the knowledge given here, we can learn pretty much everything about ourselves on an incredibly revealing level, that we never would have known otherwise. These things can be overt and tremendous in scope or more implicitly expressed in a way that will grow as we give it time. The thing is the rule about time and the important principle of patience applies to all of these hidden gifts in the whole span of your life. Even the smaller things can work to destroy you if you don't work on this from a full perception and self understanding.

We know that in the case of the soul, the primary thing that is the bedrock of advancement here, is a freed and liberated soul, and a clean soul. One divorced from the enemy and in full self control and awareness of such a fact about oneself as it would then be true. From this, we then are supposed to teach our mind (the selector of our fates) to command itself, to learn of and follow our will and that which is in line with it (the forces of the Gods). Both of these tasks when expressed simply appear as though they are not important and actually easy, to be overlooked especially when they are aside other knowledge learning you about how the Thule society used the Fire element to spontaneously combust people and the processes of these more electric and awesome things. Or worse getting delusional on the gravity of the facts about the enemy and when you learn of the extents of jewish control. You must always remember what this place is here for and why it exists.

The 2 things in the world to me now, are the 2 prior spiritual tasks above, and my material, monetary and familial goals- which I can calmly approach now from an SS standpoint that I hadn't yet appreciated despite being here awhile. This calm certainty is a product of putting myself aside and opening my ears to the Gods - once again.

SapphireDragon said:

Great Post.

But patience is not a single skill, it is connected to multiple other skills, such as your own knowledge about the situation, and discipline, I have seen individuals who use 'patience' as their way of procrastinating their tasks. Their are individuals who don't have the knowledge to make the right decision, are left wondering in their unnecessary 'patient decision making' while the opportunity for which they were being so patient, slips away. This is why discipline, and knowledge about and of the situation must be known, and something else also comes at play:

As we know life will not always give you the time to be patient in every situation of your life, there are situations where you have to be quick, this is where the spiritual skill of Intuition comes at play, for example: intuition can help you a lot in life threatening situations where sometimes quick and yet right decisions matter the most. Even if you don't have the knowledge about the situation, intuition can help, which must be worked on first and bought to a good level, until then knowledge about the situation will always help.

One must master intuition along with patience and discipline.

For intuition, one should work on their 6th Chakra.
And to boost this skill one can also use the following runes/working:

DAGAZ + LÖGR + KENAZ [+EHWAZ, this is optional but recommended to help unite the energies of all the runes without any issues]. See the SS calendar to find the best dates[working should be started when the moon is in Pisces or Cancer, Pisces is stronger for this.]

Do read about these Runes and the working's required timing first:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

And those with the following setting in their Natal Chart will also get to understand their level of intuition. Your skills can be affected astrologically, so do read about the planets and stars.
Uranus in the twelfth house gives highly developed intuitive and clairvoyant abilities. Those with this placement are often very psychic, and have flashes of intuition that can come when they are awake or during dreams.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/URANUS.html

Hail Satan!

13th_Wolf said:
With the knowledge given here, we can learn pretty much everything about ourselves on an incredibly revealing level, that we never would have known otherwise. These things can be overt and tremendous in scope or more implicitly expressed in a way that will grow as we give it time. The thing is the rule about time and the important principle of patience applies to all of these hidden gifts in the whole span of your life. Even the smaller things can work to destroy you if you don't work on this from a full perception and self understanding.

We know that in the case of the soul, the primary thing that is the bedrock of advancement here, is a freed and liberated soul, and a clean soul. One divorced from the enemy and in full self control and awareness of such a fact about oneself as it would then be true. From this, we then are supposed to teach our mind (the selector of our fates) to command itself, to learn of and follow our will and that which is in line with it (the forces of the Gods). Both of these tasks when expressed simply appear as though they are not important and actually easy, to be overlooked especially when they are aside other knowledge learning you about how the Thule society used the Fire element to spontaneously combust people and the processes of these more electric and awesome things. Or worse getting delusional on the gravity of the facts about the enemy and when you learn of the extents of jewish control. You must always remember what this place is here for and why it exists.

Absolutely! I would have most likely still been feeling around in the dark if I hadn't flipped the switch and found Jos and it's wealth of knowledge. I've often wondered what would have happened to me if I never found Jos, Nothing good I'm certain. I'm eternally grateful for this community. I have learned so many good life lessons through Spiritual Satanism.

We live in such an imbalanced society, the enemy wants us to be so out of alignment, and because of it most people are trying to juggle dumbells while riding on a unicycle upstream, but in Spiritual Satanism we find that balance. We finally find the middle ground. Finding that balance is a place of inner peace, but it's not without it's struggles and hardwork on part of each person here to find and maintain that balance. But when someone really works for it, the payoff is truly wonderful. It's 100% the effort. Thank you for your reply!

Nikois666 said:
Great Post.

But patience is not a single skill, it is connected to multiple other skills, such as your own knowledge about the situation, and discipline, I have seen individuals who use 'patience' as their way of procrastinating their tasks. Their are individuals who don't have the knowledge to make the right decision, are left wondering in their unnecessary 'patient decision making' while the opportunity for which they were being so patient, slips away. This is why discipline, and knowledge about and of the situation must be known, and something else also comes at play:

Yes there's so many layers to it. It's not just a skill but a serious lifestyle change. Just being patient is only touching on the subject. Discipline brings with it the ability to master patience and understanding. And yes very true intuition is just as valuable. It's all linked together but it starts with just a simple step in the right direction towards overcoming impatience and stubbornness through discipline and dedication to this path. And through that we can grow and develop all the necessary abilities that we need, to be in control of our lives and to succeed in our efforts. Thank you both for your valuable input!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back