Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pathetic

deathelic

ok so today I went to my new school and I was folowing my friend who's a christian and I folowed him into BIBLE STUDY! now this was during lunch but they lurred my friend into bible study with donuts hehe.I just can't believe they have to bribe kids into bible study so they can jam this crap nto their head.

I'm not surprised. Bribery and blackmail are used a lot by Xians these days. They tempt you into their ways with something you like, and force you into their ways by saying that bad things will happen if you don't convert. Xian preachers on the street corner constantly rave about how everyone will go to Hell if they don't convert. This is nothing but an ugly threat and a striking example of xian blackmail.
Don't be blinded by their lies and trickery. Xianity needs to end and soon is not soon enough!

<td val[/IMG]wow i know what you mean....my schools bible study gives donuts to the kids as well.... i never thought of it that way....if you really think about it, it really is a bribe.

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, deathelic <deathelic@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] pathetic
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 4:30 AM

ok so today I went to my new school and I was folowing my friend who's a christian and I folowed him into BIBLE STUDY! now this was during lunch but they lurred my friend into bible study with donuts hehe.I just can't believe they have to bribe kids into bible study so they can jam this crap nto their head.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Now not only are they filling children's heads with horribly currupt lies, but now they aren't helping the obesety epidemic =( It is pathetic.

To: [email protected]

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathelic" <deathelic@... wrote:
damn thats sad...haha jus proves how a lot of people are choosein other religions over christianity...people are finally finding out the truth! haha...thts really funny tho=P

HAIL SATAN!

hehe, i should let them bribe me with food, ill show them where to shove their crap...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

Now not only are they filling children's heads with horribly currupt lies, but now they aren't helping the obesety epidemic =( It is pathetic.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That's really funny.

I have to listen to this bullshit everyday. I would rather bite my tongue, and cross my arms, protect thy heart chakra and emotions! Do not surcumb to the enemy!

The bus driver I have is a Xian. I respect him, I mean, he is the bus driver, I cant haul off and cuss him out, I need a ride to school! But since its such a small bus (Because I go to an alternative school) I don't honestly like sitting in the back. So him and this arrogant red-headed asshole are always talking about Xian Filth. I'm just like gag me- I'm going to puke -_- But I put up with it.

Not as bad as this guy named Ben at my school though. In every single one of my classes, and has a god complex...Or at least its how he acts. I don't know if he's doing it to piss off Xians, or what...But him going around saying "I'm God" Pisses me the fuck off. He's enacting the enemy and it's not like I can beat his ass! And I can't really curse him, I'm not yet skilled to the art of witchcraft, strong as it might be...See, I may have power, but I'm not sure how to use it =\ So no cursing for me...For a few months :) I'm learning to focus it through meditation -- Thank you Satan Clergy! I'm doing the 4 month training program. But all shall be good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apamplin@" <adam.pamplin@ wrote:

See that's just how pathetic they are. Bribing for followers.

man idk what the fuck to do im forced to go to a xain youth group and were going to a two day xain concert what the fuck should i do to ruin this trip
My Freind do not feel pressured into always serving in ways that make you at risk. Although this group you speak of offends me, I am much more concerned about you than those who are already too far gone to be helped. The answers will come if you do feelthis strongly. I apologise if I have come to you too late, I have been quite busy lately on all fronts. Good to see loyalty amongst the youth though.

dont draw too much attention to yourself, unless thats exactly what you want to do, if thats the case, go up on stage and start demoralizing christianity. otherwise, just think of father the entire time you are there, ignore what they try to shove into your head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apamplin@" <adam.pamplin@ wrote:

See that's just how pathetic they are. Bribing for followers.

man idk what the fuck to do im forced to go to a xain youth group and were going to a two day xain concert what the fuck should i do to ruin this trip

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back