Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pathetic ..

dinoforenki

I've talked to 5 persons about their religion ( one of monoteistic religions ), and neither of them was able to cover up their lies, lies of their religion, and they didn't have any argument to say about good things in their religion .. that's so pathetic ... One said to me : 'I doesn't matter what He gives me or brings me, i should believe in him, (even if i don't know in what do i believe exactly nor i have proof), but Satanism is evil and that's it' . When i asked him to explain to me how is it evil he just said it is and that says in bible..

Blind blind blind people everywhere...I believe the worse of all kinds of people are the ones who are not christians, who meditate or even 'use magic' but they completely neglect Satanism!I mean for fuck's sake, whatever you're doing right now is knowledge that came from Satan!! Can't you appreciate that?!I find these people even more foolish than christians...

Απο: dinoforenki <dinoforenki@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:38 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2012
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Pathetic ..

I've talked to 5 persons about their religion ( one of monoteistic religions ), and neither of them was able to cover up their lies, lies of their religion, and they didn't have any argument to say about good things in their religion .. that's so pathetic ... One said to me : 'I doesn't matter what He gives me or brings me, i should believe in him, (even if i don't know in what do i believe exactly nor i have proof), but Satanism is evil and that's it' . When i asked him to explain to me how is it evil he just said it is and that says in bible..

<td val[/IMG]See they have no real spiritual experiences of their own.They can only point to that jewish fairy book.That is what I find find so silly.Most will be so shocked when and if they wake up to the truth.I only hope all these lost xtians finally see the jews for who the really are and the lies they put forth as truth.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pathetic ..
Sent: Tue, Dec 18, 2012 1:38:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've talked to 5 persons about their religion ( one of monoteistic religions ), and neither of them was able to cover up their lies, lies of their religion, and they didn't have any argument to say about good things in their religion .. that's so pathetic ... One said to me : 'I doesn't matter what He gives me or brings me, i should believe in him, (even if i don't know in what do i believe exactly nor i have proof), but Satanism is evil and that's it' . When i asked him to explain to me how is it evil he just said it is and that says in bible..

[/TD]

Its slavery. To keep a slave enslaved is easy just promise him fantancy like heaven life after death shit. That shit lieble has a lot of empty promises which cant be fulfilled. Many more gentiles need to be set free from that lieble and its lies. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 3:46 PM PST Brian Gibbons wrote:

See they have no real spiritual experiences of their own.They can only point to that jewish fairy book.That is what I find find so silly.Most will be so shocked when and if they wake up to the truth.I only hope all these lost xtians finally see the jews for who the really are and the lies they put forth as truth.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

HAHA Lieble I like it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... wrote:

Its slavery. To keep a slave enslaved is easy just promise him fantancy like heaven life after death shit. That shit lieble has a lot of empty promises which cant be fulfilled. Many more gentiles need to be set free from that lieble and its lies. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 3:46 PM PST Brian Gibbons wrote:

See they have no real spiritual experiences of their own.They can only point to that jewish fairy book.That is what I find find so silly.Most will be so shocked when and if they wake up to the truth.I only hope all these lost xtians finally see the jews for who the really are and the lies they put forth as truth.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Yeah, it's even more easy when you have a whole establishment, influence and money to back it all up.

Sometimes I have a feeling that people want to be told this crap, that they would believe anything as long as it's all easy. No work on their part, no effort at all, no responsibility at all.
They just want to believe and be freed from any responsibility for their actions. What's bad and wrong, it's the devil's work. They are not to blame.

And on top of that, they don't want to hear and see the truth. They want to live and die believing in tooth fairies because it's so much easier. The mentality of gentiles had been so fcked up and twisted over the centuries, it may seem impossible to reverse the damages.

The reality of this world, the amount of work that needs to be done over it may be truly frightening.
People only want to have food on the table, some entertainment on TV and a promise of salvation and it's all good...
Sadly...

Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back