Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Past Life and Third Eye?

[email protected]

Hello brothers and sisters! I was just wondering two important questions I need to know about. First, a question for my past life. So I was searching the website and I saw there was a past life meditation. Unfortunately I did it wrong or it didnt work. I want to know if there was another way of doing it? As for the third eye, I have meditated on the third eye for 4 days and I would like to know if there is any way to check for a newbie if its active? Thank you all!

Hail Satan!

You’ll get better results with the past life meditation if you’re more advanced. You should try it later on when you have more experience with meditation.

As for your other question, did you use the YouTube links I gave you for the third eye meditation? If you did that for 4 days and can feel significant pressure in your forehead where the third eye is then move onto opening the crown chakra. It pressure/dull ache in the forehead region means your third eye is opened.
Sent from my iPhone

from my experience on connecting with ones past life can very from person some times the link is easy  to find i am not sure how people in this group would like my option but i will give it anyways . you could try a ritual to have you relive your past life it is not safe and you would need to have strong connection to your body works best if you have connected with a past life already so you can have a soul in the body other wise it is harder and more dangerous .  
---In [email protected], <mcychris2002@... wrote :

Hello brothers and sisters! I was just wondering two important questions I need to know about. First, a question for my past life. So I was searching the website and I saw there was a past life meditation. Unfortunately I did it wrong or it didnt work. I want to know if there was another way of doing it? As for the third eye, I have meditated on the third eye for 4 days and I would like to know if there is any way to check for a newbie if its active? Thank you all!

Hail Satan!

Yeah I did have like splitting headaches and migraines for a while. So maybe it did work for me? Anyway, thank you for your advice!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back