Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Parody/satire of the jew's actions and intentions

FancyMancy

He says the quiet part out loud. This is what they think of you as he brags of their crimes.

I want this to be real, but it surely is a parody. One should never tip their hand, never reveal themselves.

Besides telling Gentiles to give up and become yids, everything else he said is basically true.
Everytime someone rises up or becomes a serious threat, the yid mafia kills them.

As backwards as they are, it works. They’ve been keeping the world hostage for so long. Force and fear of force are the oldest tricks in nature’s book.

yids in pissrael are very open about wanting to murder gentiles, arabs, anyone they don’t like. I guess they feel safe over there doing so, and I mean, who’s gonna stop them if they do? What other “developed” country can u gleefuly talk about genocide and have no one do shit about it and even have the state supporting you?

Do your rtrs everyday, it’s all we can do really.
It’s gonna get worse before it gets better.

In my view, jews seem extremely advanced when it comes to collective behaviour. Despite being a minority, they stick together in a way i don’t think is truly seen in any Gentile group. This is one of the ways they can keep so much power, besides their occult acts. Gentiles act as individuals, jews act as a group. I’m not saying Gentiles aren’t collectivist at all, they just aren’t at the same level as jews currently in that regard.

Evolving group consciousness amongst Gentiles is paramount if we’re going to defeat them. Atomisation and individualism were heavily pushed on Gentiles (especially Whites) for a reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back