Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Painful stomach ailment, PLEASE HELP

thanatos_sun144

For over a week now, I have had these horrible stomach cramps. At first I thought it was just gas, decided to wait it out. It's lasted this long, and I have made myself burp a lot to try and get the gas out. It didn't help too much. I've taken lots of different medicines, and none of them have helped either. I don't have a job or insurance, so it's been next to impossible trying to find somewhere I can see a doctor. Most of the places near me that take people with no insurance are booked out until September. I cannot wait that long.
The symptoms I've had besides massive stomach cramps are very mild bloating (I barely notice it but I do know it's there), constipation or diarrhea or both at once. Had a loss of hunger sensation, I haven't been able to feel when I'm hungry, just kind of making myself eat small things on a loose sort of schedule just so I don't forget to eat, the stomach cramps get slightly worse after I eat, no matter what I eat. I also haven't been able to feel when I'm full, so I keep my food portioned and only eat as much as I know I usually eat. Drinking water bothers me as well but it seems like it bothers me the least. I ate a few peanuts earlier, directly out of the shell, and it seemed like those didn't bother me either. Alas, those were the only peanuts in the house.
I keep having this voice or feeling telling me to come here, so now, here I am. I can deal with the other symptoms, it's just the damn stomach cramps that make it hard to even live right now. ):

Have u had soup? Chicken kind light and easy for stomach.

Have u drink warm water instaid if cold water?

Is it ur stomach that hurts or the duodum?
When u cuddle does it help or no?

Over all can be just a bug or virus and they could've aggravated the belly area.

Just best normal u can light and don't take supplements or to much med for that may make it worse.

Others with more experience will give better adivce.

I can't be of much help to you right now, and I think it may be needed to talk to centralforce over email.

However, I can ask you this: What has your normal diet been like before these cramps? And did you change something to it?
Also, the bloating (or any of the other symptoms), have you had it for a while before the cramps?

Are your stomach cramps severe?

As in, do they make you double over in pain?

Or are they mild and dull, like an ache.

There are two possibilities, one is Stomach Cold, which can be warmed using dried ginger boiled in water taken every time you feel the pain. Fresh Ginger may help but it will not be as warming as dried ginger.

The other is Stomach Qi Stagnation which can be moved using Nut Grass Rhizome (Xiang Fu) combined with some dried Mandarin/Tangerine Peel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back