Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pagan Triquetra meaning

Tr[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] Chapter 17 of the 13th century Prose Edda book Skáldskaparmál contains the following description of the heart of the Jötunn Hrungnir; "Hrungnir had a heart that was famous. It was made of hard stone with three sharp-pointed corners just like the carved symbol hrungnishjarta [Hrungnir's heart]."[3] Comparisons have been made between this symbol description and the symbol known as the valknut.[1][/QUOTE] Hilda Ellis Davidson theorizes a connection between the valknut, the god Odin and "mental binds":
For instance, beside the figure of Odin on his horse shown on several memorial stones there is a kind of knot depicted, called the valknut, related to the triskele. This is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind, mentioned in the poems and elsewhere. Odin had the power to lay bonds upon the mind, so that men became helpless in battle, and he could also loosen the tensions of fear and strain by his gifts of battle-madness, intoxication, and inspiration.
I found all this in wikipedia. Which, while also corrupted, does have a little info. So, it looks to me like this is just something else stolen by the jew from Spiritual Paganism - Satanism - and corrupted with their Program of Xianity.
HS [/QUOTE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back