Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pact

katriengous

Hi,

Firstly let me say I wish to offend no one. I realise that you all must suffer and endure awful flack for your beliefs.

I just want more information, as I have zero experience in any of this.

Could you tell me if it's possible to make a pact, or a deal if you will, with Satan?

I want things, naturally. Can I make a deal with Satan? What is the correct procedure?

i will go into more detail over what it is I want. I want to be rich, obviously. And beautiful. I also want to be successful and well liked, and want the love and admiration of a man I love with all my heart.

Is this possible?

Once again I wish no offence. I only seek knowledge.

Thank you so much.

Since you are new to what Satan and Satanism really is about, I will kindly educate you on Our Religion and Our God.

Spiritual Satanism is NOT a creation of Anton LaVey and it does NOT support LaVey's arrogant and Spiritually denying cult. It is important to love yourself as you can never love anyone if you do not love yourself first. We all have needs and desires, as what you have expressed in your post.

Satan is a very kind and understanding God as He is Our Creator and a very Fatherly Being. Most of what we ask from Him we get and we are happy. HOWEVER....He is NOT a slave and we should NOT just expect to be rich and famous or rule the world just because we Dedicate Our Souls to Him. THIS IS NOT CHRISTIANITY OR ANY VARIATION OF IT!!

Satan does NOT approve of excessive greed and He is NOT greedy or anything like the xians are always ranting and raving that "Satan is this, Satan is that, blah, blah, blah.....".

The Dedication is NOT a "Faustian Deal" where you "sell" your soul to Him and you become a millionaire or whatever.

It sickens me that Our God has been so blasphemed and labeled as a "Devil" who trades things for souls for all these centuries.

The Dedication is about entering into a New Life and asking Satan to guide you into the Truth and free your soul from Spiritual deception. You should not expect to be rich just because you Dedicate to Father Satan. You should be happy that He has accepted you and you are Spiritually free.

Satanism is about doing, not sitting around and daydreaming. You want to be rich? Through Power Meditation you can learn to attract large sums of money and whatever you with by empowering your soul and having the DESIRE to be majorly successful.

Just ask Father Satan to guide you and help you use YOUR OWN POWERS. That's right, inside of you slumbering is the Power of the Gods, which is in yoga called "Kundalini", the "Serpent of Fire".

Please take the time to read this entire website to better understand Satan and Satanism. Here you will find the correct means to accept Father Satan as your God and Father.

It is what is in your heart that makes you a Satanist.

www.joyofsatan.org

Best Regards,

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "katriengous" <katriengous@... wrote:

Hi,

Firstly let me say I wish to offend no one. I realise that you all must suffer and endure awful flack for your beliefs.

Could you tell me if it's possible to make a pact, or a deal if you will, with Satan?

I want things, naturally. Can I make a deal with Satan? What is the correct procedure?

i will go into more detail over what it is I want. I want to be rich, obviously. And beautiful. I also want to be successful and well liked, and want the love and admiration of a man I love with all my heart.

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

There no pacts that involve selling souls. This comes from anti-Satanic christian propaganda and the sad thing is that many people buy it. No, there is no any way to become rich instantly, and that's the truth. The Gods are here for help and guidance, not doing things THAT WE CAN ALSO DO ON OUR OWN.

Becoming rich and beautiful and much more are possible through power meditation and using our hidden powers. Satanism is mainly doing things for ourselves on our own, not depending on others. And only asking the Gods/Demons for guidance when we find something difficult (but not if we are too lazy to do that on our own). Satanism is INDEPENDANCE and FREEDOM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "katriengous" <katriengous@... wrote:

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.
There is a lot to discover,learn and use in becoming a follower of Enki and I am not sure that is what you want. You sound like one who is willing to dabble a little to get some things and run off with them after you get them and not serve the one who gave the (STUFF)to you. I wish you no offense either but that is what I detect. Either be serious about the Beloved God of this world Enki or be gone with you! Enki needs followers not pacts.

What you say is very true. Been a Satanist for the past 6 months or so. Dealt with a lot of fear. But found that you go two steps forward and one step back. Found best if you give everything time to slowly sink in. Satan very slowly draws you back to Him. Found great peace with Him(last thing I would of expected). Also never felt so alive.Also found when I have questions or queries Satan always gives the answers. Found it very easy to talk to Him. Being a bit eclectic I have found the idea of Satan being the one and only a bit difficult to overcome but I have got the message from Him"you really have not gone far with your paganism with me you will". I know He wants me. And that given time I will carry out his wishes. The last time I meditated I could feels His Demons going round and round me wishing me to come in and give myself totaly to him.Satan daggles the carrot in front of me of all the pleasures in life. Hail Satan Cuth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:44:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pact

Since you are new to what Satan and Satanism really is about, I will kindly educate you on Our Religion and Our God.

Spiritual Satanism is NOT a creation of Anton LaVey and it does NOT support LaVey's arrogant and Spiritually denying cult. It is important to love yourself as you can never love anyone if you do not love yourself first. We all have needs and desires, as what you have expressed in your post.

Satan is a very kind and understanding God as He is Our Creator and a very Fatherly Being. Most of what we ask from Him we get and we are happy. HOWEVER....He is NOT a slave and we should NOT just expect to be rich and famous or rule the world just because we Dedicate Our Souls to Him. THIS IS NOT CHRISTIANITY OR ANY VARIATION OF IT!!

Satan does NOT approve of excessive greed and He is NOT greedy or anything like the xians are always ranting and raving that "Satan is this, Satan is that, blah, blah, blah.....".

The Dedication is NOT a "Faustian Deal" where you "sell" your soul to Him and you become a millionaire or whatever.

It sickens me that Our God has been so blasphemed and labeled as a "Devil" who trades things for souls for all these centuries.

The Dedication is about entering into a New Life and asking Satan to guide you into the Truth and free your soul from Spiritual deception. You should not expect to be rich just because you Dedicate to Father Satan. You should be happy that He has accepted you and you are Spiritually free.

Satanism is about doing, not sitting around and daydreaming. You want to be rich? Through Power Meditation you can learn to attract large sums of money and whatever you with by empowering your soul and having the DESIRE to be majorly successful.

Just ask Father Satan to guide you and help you use YOUR OWN POWERS. That's right, inside of you slumbering is the Power of the Gods, which is in yoga called "Kundalini", the "Serpent of Fire".

Please take the time to read this entire website to better understand Satan and Satanism. Here you will find the correct means to accept Father Satan as your God and Father.

www.joyofsatan. org

Best Regards,

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "katriengous" <katriengous@ ... wrote:

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

What you say is very true. Been a Satanist for the past 6 months or so. Dealt with a lot of fear. But found that you go two steps forward and one step back. Found best if you give everything time to slowly sink in. Satan very slowly draws you back to Him. Found great peace with Him(last thing I would of expected). Also never felt so alive.Also found when I have questions or queries Satan always gives the answers. Found it very easy to talk to Him. Being a bit eclectic I have found the idea of Satan being the one and only a bit difficult to overcome but I have got the message from Him"you really have not gone far with your paganism with me you will". I know He wants me. And that given time I will carry out his wishes. The last time I meditated I could feels His Demons going round and round me wishing me to come in and give myself totaly to him.Satan daggles the carrot in front of me of all the pleasures in life. Hail Satan Cuth

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:44:52 AM

www.joyofsatan. org

Best Regards,

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

I made a pact with Satan by praying the prayer on the internet website joy of satan.com, and i have noticed marked results in my life.  I am happier and have more love and joy.  I practice power meditations now including summoning my favorite demon apep and working on hearing astral voices.  Satan has a gold aura and i like to meditate on that as well.  It seems to me that if we honor Satan in all we do we will come to a fuller realization of the pleasures in life.  P.S.  Does anyone know if demonic energy is really blue?  I have never known this...

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:44:52 AM

www.joyofsatan. org

Best Regards,

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

Uh...Katrina.....why did you say you were "gay"...when you want..."the love and admiration of a man I love with all my heart."

You are contradicting yourself.

Makes you appear as a liar, or a lurker who wants to instigate troubles.

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

i would tell you this dont try to make the man like u my gf first started liking me because i was the only person who was nice to her i had made her a paper throwing star and to this day she has kept that throwing star on a chain hanging on her wall and if anybody touches it they get severely hurt. it is because that is what had started our relationship.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:53:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Pact

Hi,

Is this possible?

Thank you so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back