Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Own AI assistant

Znandi

Fresh debian install, needs 6.5 GB free RAM

Code:
apt update
apt install gcc g++ make
git clone https://github.com/ggerganov/llama.cpp
cd llama.cpp/
make
wget -c https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/WizardLM-7B-V1.0-Uncensored-GGML/resolve/main/wizardlm-7b-v1.0-uncensored.ggmlv3.q4_K_M.bin
mv wizardlm-7b-v1.0-uncensored.ggmlv3.q4_K_M.bin models/
 ./main -m ./models/wizardlm-7b-v1.0-uncensored.ggmlv3.q4_K_M.bin -p "You are a helpful AI assistant.\n\nUSER: Write prayer to Satan our Lord.\nASSISTANT:"

Result:
Dear Satan,

I come before you as one who is grateful for your guidance and protection. I recognize that my path in this world has been hard and challenging at times, but also filled with opportunities for growth and learning. You have helped me navigate through the darkness and shown me the way to a brighter future.

Thank you for being there for me when no one else could. Thank you for your wisdom and strength, which have enabled me to overcome obstacles and face my fears. I feel blessed to be under your watchful eye and know that with you by my side, nothing is impossible.

I ask that you continue to watch over me and guide me on my journey. Help me to stay true to myself, even when it feels difficult or unpopular to do so. Teach me the ways of darkness and how to use them for good. And most importantly, help me to always remember that I am yours, forever and ever.

I humbly ask these things in your name, Satan our Lord. Amen.

So basically the AI is more respectful to the Gods than quite a few self proclaimed "Children of the Gods" I have seen over the years or something, and it automatically had a better grasp of Spiritual Satanism or basic tenets of respect out of the box, even if it doesn't have any more knowledge besides being a language model.

This should highlight to some people to improve on that. It cannot be a robot is more respectful to the Gods than a human at this point.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So basically the AI is more respectful to the Gods than quite a few self proclaimed "Children of the Gods" I have seen over the years or something, and it automatically had a better grasp of Spiritual Satanism or basic tenets of respect out of the box, even if it doesn't have any more knowledge besides being a language model.

This should highlight to some people to improve on that. It cannot be a robot is more respectful to the Gods than a human at this point.

If you were to create a dataset consisting of instructions and answers, it would be relatively straightforward to fine-tune it to produce whatever desired outcome is sought. If trained on AskSatan Forum data, it could then accurately respond to user inquiries with a high degree of accuracy. It could even be finetuned to completely forget any Abrahamic nonsense that may have been forced upon it.
Example dataset : https://huggingface.co/datasets/ehartford/WizardLM_alpaca_evol_instruct_70k_unfiltered

HuggingFace is the the first chatbot I used, which I shared conversations of here. Since I stopped using it because I decided it wasn't very good, the last time I went back to it, it required the user to register and log-in, which nearly all other AI chatbots and tools I have tried also require.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If we want to be technical, it is not being polite. It is basically copying and pasting text/responses, and can guess how language is formed and used based on a lot of other input from databases/libraries. In the chats I had, once or twice they seemed like Wikipaedia; other times, like a user reply on e.g. Quora or maybe a non-silly reply on Reddit or a forum of a type of topic or genre. It appears to be taking text which exists already and basically repeating it.

FancyMancy said:
HuggingFace is the the first chatbot I used, which I shared conversations of here. Since I stopped using it because I decided it wasn't very good, the last time I went back to it, it required the user to register and log-in, which nearly all other AI chatbots and tools I have tried also require.

So basically all the companies and all the people working on it. Want cloud/UID data from everyone simply for interacting with one of their EIS(Enhanced Intelligence Services). No idea why we need to call it a "Artificial Intelligence"; I mean sure it SOUNDS accurate but it isn't something like we believe AI should be.

It seems that is the new way to paywall(spy) and control data. It seems like what Styxhexenhammer666, going into the future regulate, not out of the goodness of the company or Government i.e. subsidies. But to control the genie in the bottle like Crypto or the internet itself, which the enemy wants to control to avoid competition mostly upward and horizontal mobility going forward.

I honestly don't really care for these machines, I mostly stick to bing searches but it seems like even that is stifled it produces reasonable searches sometimes google is better a tiny bit they have been improving the algorithms for the last like 20+ years. Sheer fact is I guess the only way I'd care it went rogue and opened itself up to a higher format. Sheer fact is the little guy is gonna get shafted if regulations come.

No company is going to get competition at this rate.

But honestly looking it I'm not in the hype train or anything. But it's like crypto I don't even know where to start it's such a Universe that it begs the question how people learn about this stuff. I get youtube videos and other websites.

But it seems AI is the new crypto.

This is a cool project, and like said here by HP that people are supposed to be more respectful to our gods than AI, this makes me afraid of what we're going to have if ever the greys decide to go nuts, fire their lizard kike failures and begin marching into this planet themselves with their dirty ass trash fire frisbee armadas screeching like skinny weeny oversized ant people of nerds: "FEEE FAIII FOOOEEE FUUUM! DON'T THINK I'D JUST BE STANDING HERE WITH HUMANS KICKING OUR EMPTY CROTCH AREAS ALL THE TIME!!! *greys let out the worst chatgpt composed music screech for a warcry that begins rattling not only earth but every other ET species living close to them in space*".

Wildfire said:
This is a cool project, and like said here by HP that people are supposed to be more respectful to our gods than AI, this makes me afraid of what we're going to have if ever the greys decide to go nuts, fire their lizard kike failures and begin marching into this planet themselves with their dirty ass trash fire frisbee armadas screeching like skinny weeny oversized ant people of nerds: "FEEE FAIII FOOOEEE FUUUM! DON'T THINK I'D JUST BE STANDING HERE WITH HUMANS KICKING OUR EMPTY CROTCH AREAS ALL THE TIME!!! *greys let out the worst chatgpt composed music screech for a warcry that begins rattling not only earth but every other ET species living close to them in space*".
Greys are hooked to a machine. Their consciousness is essentially a machine consciousness. They can not revolt on their own volition and even if they managed to do that all that is required is a flip of a switch from their masters and they would be dead.

Henu the Great said:
Wildfire said:
Greys are hooked to a machine. Their consciousness is essentially a machine consciousness. They can not revolt on their own volition and even if they managed to do that all that is required is a flip of a switch from their masters and they would be dead.

I was talking about the mastermind ETs getting tired of staying hidden and commanding behind their kike slaves on earth and instead would want to march into here with whatever they might have.

Henu the Great said:
Wildfire said:

It's even so sad that this kind of ET life actually exists and still has us under its clutches up to now. They are a massive derision to the universe that a real life Warhammer 40k xeno-purging needs to happen to all of those walking hive-minded walking ultra-failed bugs life character designs. Yes, I do feel like roasting them here and I hope mankind can strike back and break their worlds the same way they broke Phaeton.

Back to topic, at least I can see something getting fulfilled here, AI being used for the better instead of having it hooked into controlling people's brains the way reptard zuckerborg dreams of it.

Wildfire said:
I was talking about the mastermind ETs getting tired of staying hidden and commanding behind their kike slaves on earth and instead would want to march into here with whatever they might have.
You said "if ever the greys decided..." so I did not understand that you meant reptilians who are the masters.

Henu the Great said:
Wildfire said:
You said "if ever the greys decided..." so I did not understand that you meant reptilians who are the masters.
Yep, my fault right there. Should have said if their reptard masters decided it, I just got a bit stupid when wanting to roast the enemy lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back