Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

owls

Martin Pena

I have been a satanist for about maybe a year now but I rededicated in Dec22 at midnight but orginally I dedicated on Apr3 I used the dedication from the jos but Satan appeared to me that same day (Apr3) and told me that he accepts me but I decided to create my own dedication father told me to do that but the reason why I'm writing this is because I have a question hopefully a high priest or high priestess can answer now I have been seeing alot of owls they usually don't show up where I live but I always hear a screech owl every now and then or see them at night I don't know what it means can someone help me that would be greatly appreciated thank u    Hail Satan
                Hail Astaroth   
            Hail the mighty gods ov the abyss

Attention to you all I need help this an emergency I know you see

EMERGENCY
Have mercy Please
Grand Elder you have me on file
Please see what I need you to see

There is no reason to rededicate. Owls are the symbol of knowledge. Either the Goddess Athena is trying to reach you or it is a sign to start learning. Please read as much as you can.

I just replied to someone in 2010. Lol. Well your welcome. 
As for the newer one here. What in the fuck are you trying to say? Lol what do you need help with? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back