Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Overwhelming Anxiety

Claire

I have anxiety problems that have been getting worse and more out of control lately. My mind starts racing and I start to lose control of my thoughts, then doubt and thoughts I'm not even sure are mine start to attack me. Even after I meditate this happens. Last night I was up past one because every time I was about to fall asleep a huge rush of these thoughts started invading and I felt I had to tell them they were all wrong. Does anyone know if this might be more than just anxiety or what I should do to get control of this?

<td val[/IMG]i really wish i can help you with that,my best advise is anti depressents,they worked for me so far i havent had any anxiety or panic attacks.

--- On Mon, 5/3/10, Claire <othesarcasm@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Overwhelming Anxiety
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 8:25 PM

I have anxiety problems that have been getting worse and more out of control lately. My mind starts racing and I start to lose control of my thoughts, then doubt and thoughts I'm not even sure are mine start to attack me. Even after I meditate this happens. Last night I was up past one because every time I was about to fall asleep a huge rush of these thoughts started invading and I felt I had to tell them they were all wrong. Does anyone know if this might be more than just anxiety or what I should do to get control of this?
[/TD]

Personal email me, I think I can help, but it needs to be in private.  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Claire
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 3:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Overwhelming Anxiety     I have anxiety problems that have been getting worse and more out of control lately. My mind starts racing and I start to lose control of my thoughts, then doubt and thoughts I'm not even sure are mine start to attack me. Even after I meditate this happens. Last night I was up past one because every time I was about to fall asleep a huge rush of these thoughts started invading and I felt I had to tell them they were all wrong. Does anyone know if this might be more than just anxiety or what I should do to get control of this?

This is where void meditation comes in, it's best to just ignore them and focus in the present moment if you can, becoming aware of your energy field is one way to do this. Whenever you try to push the thoughts away or resist them, they come back with double or triple the force. Draw your attention away from them and don't react. There's a book out there by Eckhart Tolle called The Power of Now, he talks about different tactics to subdue the mind and become 'present'. He does slip in a few quotes from jesus though, if you ignore that and the New Age teachings, I have found it to be a help. Try and download the audio-book. It might also be on youtube.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

Whenever negative thoughts creep there way into your head, calm down, know that you can handle this (there's no point in saying you can't since you're just going to tell yourself you can, thus making this process take longer). Then tell yourself " I love myself, I accept myself, I want and deserve the best for myself." take that information and hold onto it and never let go, as for EVERYTHING else, let it fall by the way side and never give into it again. Breathe, be as if you just re-booted you mind. Look at the keyboard in front of you, the drinking glass on the desk. Slowly make a fist with you hand and just focus on it coming together as if this was all new.

oogroups.com, "Tim Calvert" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:
This is where void meditation comes in, it's best to just ignore them and focus in the present moment if you can, becoming aware of your energy field is one way to do this. Whenever you try to push the thoughts away or resist them, they come back with double or triple the force. Draw your attention away from them and don't react. There's a book out there by Eckhart Tolle called The Power of Now, he talks about different tactics to subdue the mind and become 'present'. He does slip in a few quotes from jesus though, if you ignore that and the New Age teachings, I have found it to be a help. Try and download the audio-book. It might also be on youtube.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back