Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

overwhelmed

jambow95

As I continue to read the info on the JoS page, I am feeling really overwhelmed. There is so much to learn, that I'm not sure how to begin, other then performing the Dedication. Suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Yes there is a lot of knowledge lol but having so much knowledge is good and you don't have to read it all at once. If you want to start meditating though make sure you dedicate.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:11 PM, "jambow95@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As I continue to read the info on the JoS page, I am feeling really overwhelmed. There is so much to learn, that I'm not sure how to begin, other then performing the Dedication. Suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

yes. dedicate first, then meditate. those are the main things you should be most concerned with.I was born with higher awareness and so was constantly haunted by evil spirits before dedicating. I survived things that would have easily killed anyone else when I was alone.I suffered endlessly for 25 years until I dedicated and by then most of my chakras were open.
Now I feel better by the day and am growing stronger every day.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:15 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes there is a lot of knowledge lol but having so much knowledge is good and you don't have to read it all at once. If you want to start meditating though make sure you dedicate.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:11 PM, "jambow95@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you for the info. I have a question but do not want to offend anyone. Out of curiosity, and before I found the JoS site, I read The Satanic Bible. Please explain to me why he is different/no good. I mean no disrespect, I just want to know the right way.

This "satanic bible" is called the Al'Jilwah, and was written by Anton LaVey, it was made on the idea that Satan is not a real being, which is BS. LaVeyan Satanism might as well be atheism.

My understanding is that the Al-Jilwah is directly from Satan, and was not written by Anton LaVey. The Satanic Bible is written by Anton LaVey.

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 9:42 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This "satanic bible" is called the Al'Jilwah, and was written by Anton LaVey, it was made on the idea that Satan is not a real being, which is BS. LaVeyan Satanism might as well be atheism.

The Doctrines of Satan

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 4:28 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My understanding is that the Al-Jilwah is directly from Satan, and was not written by Anton LaVey. The Satanic Bible is written by Anton LaVey.

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 9:42 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@dalightskin: No, the Satanic Bible is the Satanic Bible. The Al-Jilwah is in the JoS site, one page and it does say Satan is a real being. Although Lavey might have copy pasted the Al-Jilwah and put it in his Satanic rituals book together with many other rituals which call upon Satan as a real being, the Al-Jilwah itself was also first translated in the book "Devil Worship" by Isya Joseph which was writen in 1919. I don't think Lavey was even born then, or if he was he would be 2 years old or something. The Al-Jilwah comes from the Yezidis.
Also even though he didn't say it publicly, Anton Lavey knew Satan is a real being. It's been mentioned before in past posts.

He is a jew and thus evil and our enemy Jew or Not Jew: Anton LaVey  Anton Lavey is never to be trusted. I would normally never recommend anyone look at that site for it is quite slanderous to us but it does give that tid bit of info. Even in lies you can find the truth if you look hard enough.   

Wasn't anton lavey just in it for the money anyway? guy sounded like a real douchebag and his ignorance was intolerable

On Monday, April 13, 2015 1:23 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@dalightskin: No, the Satanic Bible is the Satanic Bible. The Al-Jilwah is in the JoS site, one page and it does say Satan is a real being. Although Lavey might have copy pasted the Al-Jilwah and put it in his Satanic rituals book together with many other rituals which call upon Satan as a real being, the Al-Jilwah itself was also first translated in the book "Devil Worship" by Isya Joseph which was writen in 1919. I don't think Lavey was even born then, or if he was he would be 2 years old or something. The Al-Jilwah comes from the Yezidis.
Also even though he didn't say it publicly, Anton Lavey knew Satan is a real being. It's been mentioned before in past posts.

@jamesmarshall237: Although Anton Lavey was a jew, HP Maxine said that he didn't really have a jewish soul. Lavey was INCARNATED as a jew to promote Satanism in a jewish controlled world and if he was a Gentile he wouldn't've done it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back