Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Over 35's for Satan group?

manwhofeltoearth

Hi all Im just wondering if such a group could exist in some way without placing anymore strain on the JOS Clergy which does such a wonderful job.
The situation and perspective of a person over 35 is completely different to say that of someone who is say 19, who is a dedicated Satanist.
We have kids ,we have supportive and unsupportive partners.Our religion has real consequences in our lives as oppossed to someone who is 19 and "going through a phase" with Satanism.Thats not to denigrate the many committed young Satanists on the forum,I believe their the real deal and will contribute a lot.Its just that many of us have children their age.We've been through divorce,had businesses go broke,made and lost a fortune and have a very deep level of understanding of the outworking of Satanic philosophy everyday life.

I just thought Ids put this idea out there because we're more isolated than many of the youth because of our religion.

Regards Steve

I would like to see that happen. I know there are a lot of us here who are "a bit" older than a teenager. While our problems may not be as urgent as the teenagers whose parents are abusing or disowning them and throwing them out of the house, we may have issues they don't have.
Its a good idea.
Hail Satan.
June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manwhofeltoearth" <dobermankeeper@... wrote:

Hi all Im just wondering if such a group could exist in some way without placing anymore strain on the JOS Clergy which does such a wonderful job.
The situation and perspective of a person over 35 is completely different to say that of someone who is say 19, who is a dedicated Satanist.
We have kids ,we have supportive and unsupportive partners.Our religion has real consequences in our lives as oppossed to someone who is 19 and "going through a phase" with Satanism.Thats not to denigrate the many committed young Satanists on the forum,I believe their the real deal and will contribute a lot.Its just that many of us have children their age.We've been through divorce,had businesses go broke,made and lost a fortune and have a very deep level of understanding of the outworking of Satanic philosophy everyday life.

I just thought Ids put this idea out there because we're more isolated than many of the youth because of our religion.

Regards Steve

I'd love to see that happen too! Someone would have to create such a group, which I understand isn't hard of itself, but I don't know how it could come under the aegis of the JoS w/o involving the clergy, who are already extremely busy and this would be one more group that would require a moderator (infiltrators and idiots come in all shapes, sizes, and ages, so an over-35 group wouldn't be exempt).

Let's put our "thinking caps" on & see how this might be able to come about ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "juno_tessarae" <juno_tessarae@... wrote:

I would like to see that happen. I know there are a lot of us here who are "a bit" older than a teenager. While our problems may not be as urgent as the teenagers whose parents are abusing or disowning them and throwing them out of the house, we may have issues they don't have.
Its a good idea.
Hail Satan.
June

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manwhofeltoearth" <dobermankeeper@ wrote:

Regards Steve

First of all:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adult ... =324554937

This group was added about 4 days ago.

Having said that though. No matter which group you are going to (personaly I am going to them all) you are still going to be getting the same variation of people. This is a place for Satanism and empowering our souls. Therefore there will still be the same sorts of questions posed. The thing that will vary is the relation it has to each groups lives.

Anyway, seemed to go off on a random tangant. Hope this new group is what you've been looking for.

Hail Satan and Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manwhofeltoearth" <dobermankeeper@... wrote:

Regards Steve

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back