Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ovarian pain?

Hello,

I wanted to ask about this problem, but before I do, let me tell you a few things.
#1. I had right side ovarian cyst last year from July to August, everything is better now.
#2. I went to a gynecologist a few days ago prior to posting this and she does not see any problem with ultra sound or without it.

Okay, now to the question:

For a few years now I keep having pain in my ovaries whenever I masturbate by fingering myself (even if I do it very slowly and softly) or whenever I use my toy. I have never had sex before btw.

Could anyone suggest me a herb to relieve this pain or a specific meditation, etc. That I could use/do/etc. To relieve the pain? Thank you.

P. S. I am 18 in case anyone will wonder.

HAIL SATAN!

Well first I'd like to ask, what exactly did the doctors do to treat and get rid of the cyst? have you changed anything at all since the cyst treatment? Like diet or any habits?Did these so called authorities give you advice and some reasons of the cause of this cyst?
You said its all better now... seems a bit the contrary since you are having these pains that appear linked to the cyst. It seems to me that the cyst removal or treatment just got rid of some of the symptoms and surface issues and not the main/root cause of your ailment. Western medicine does this , just treating symptoms and not the main cause of disease.
Your issue seem to revolve around the reproductive  system that is out of balance.

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

Hello,

I wanted to ask about this problem, but before I do, let me tell you a few things.
#1. I had right side ovarian cyst last year from July to August, everything is better now.
#2. I went to a gynecologist a few days ago prior to posting this and she does not see any problem with ultra sound or without it.

Okay, now to the question:

For a few years now I keep having pain in my ovaries whenever I masturbate by fingering myself (even if I do it very slowly and softly) or whenever I use my toy. I have never had sex before btw.

Could anyone suggest me a herb to relieve this pain or a specific meditation, etc. That I could use/do/etc. To relieve the pain? Thank you.

P. S. I am 18 in case anyone will wonder.

HAIL SATAN!

They gave me medicine for the abdominal pain removing.
No, I didn't change anything at all, everything stayed the same..
Nope, nothing sadly....

Oh I see, could you suggest what I could do? Or just continue my regular meditations like usual? Thank you

The remedies and solutions will come in a bit. I'm just trying to understand something here. 
So they didn't remove the cyst? They just just gave you something to treat the pain? Also, are you sure that it is your ovaries that are paining you? Pardon my question, but are you penetrating yourself that deep..? 
What are your menstrual cycles like? painful? Heavy? Scant?
Any other health issues or concerns?
Thanks!

High Priestess Shannon

The cyst broke from those medicine. They just didn't tell me where it came from...

I don't know what else, I can feel the pain on both sides. And no, just up to my g-spot.

Since August 2017, my menstruations were out of order, but December 2017, they were late one day and were normal afterwards.
My menstruations are somewhat full I could say, but not that painful.

Not really, for now it's only that.

No, it doesn't hurt at all if I don't do anything. Tho, I noticed it hurts sometimes when I am on my side, it probably has to do because I masturbate crosslegged and reach an orgasm like that, I've tried doing it spread legged, but I eventually turn on my side and yeah... I think I masturbate like this because I hide myself down there due to trauma I under went at a very young age... Sexually molested by my brother and almost raped... So yeah..
And even tho I did quite a few workings (90 days) to remove any psychological issues, trauma, etc. From my body (it's a ritual Lady Lydia gave beforehand to everyone). Maybe this all could add up? But what do I know... Heh. ?

I apologize for sharing that story with you all.. I just thought it could be linked..
Thanks for trying to help me out... Hopefully it'll pass with time..

Hail Satan

HI. Don't apologize. I was a bit busy but also overlooked your post when I responded to others. My apologies, sister. You're openness sexually is just fine and shows how confident and comfortable you are, that's interesting. A lot of people aren't comfortable with that. Thank you for sharing.
I am not well learned in TCM like CentralForce (and I'd love to see his input) but from my perspective, from a western point and from my experience, the pain can either be an inflammation due to a reproductive imbalance or something with your hormones-- an endocrine disruption.
 Its probably painful during masturbation because your hormones become stirred through sexual excitement and such. Also, do you find that the pain is worse on some days or part of your cycle than others?
Scant or sporadic menstrual cycles are another symptom of hormonal disruption. Sexual trauma does carry on and are stored in the sacral or lower chakras that can result to physical problems.
Right now, I am busy but I promise tonight I'll post some things for remedies and as a good start until we get to the bottom of this. Since the endocrine system is like the physical manifestation of the chakras, work on your Sacral chakra a lot. Everyday to balance those energies to heal the issue with your reproductive system. I'll come back here later with some remedies.
You should also look into your diet as high estrogenic and chemical foods cause reproductive imbalances in women and it is rampant today. If not out into check, it can mess up your fertility.
Ok? 

And also-- YOGA, YOGA, YOGA!
That and power meditation is your best friend for now when it comes to healing yourself on an energetic level.Since yoga works on the endocrine system and chakras.

Hello.. Thank you sister..

I just came to the point of sharing this without a care because nobody cares, not even the police, literally ... At least my guardians do....

I see.. Interesting.

Yes, I have noticed this.. One day it went without pain at all, I was surprised, but then it came back again..

Thank you sister.

Thank you for the advices!

Hail Satan!!

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you..

What you have described, this ache that comes and goes and mainly is associated with sexual activity..

I would like to know, is the pain in a fixed location or does it move and present in other places?

Do you suffer fatigue or heart palpitations?

No worries, brother.

I see.

No, the pain is either at one spot, where the ovarian is, or at both ovarians.

I have no fatigue.

Heart palpatation.... Hmmm... If it's like sometimes pain in my heart, as if it is hard to breath sometimes, unless I drink a bit of valerion, then yes, but it has been only very rarely for me. If not this, then nope.

Stuck as in for reaching an orgasm? ...Always...

I have this so called seasonal depression type of thing, which ruins a lot of things for me during last 4 months of the year and 2 of the next year...

As of right now, not really actually... Maybe my back, but it'll fix itself up.

Seasonal depression is linked to Vitamin D deficiency but also a lower thyroid activity which is just a consequence of the weather. Vitamin D is acquired from solar energy like a natural steroid. Do you have access to a sunny window during the morning hours or any time at all?
It really helps to breath in solar energy as this will vivify you.
Cod liver oil will also give you the nourishment and vitamin D you need to get through the winter. 
Also, how consistent are you with your meditations? Do you skip days? This, as you know, can make SAD symptoms worst.

Also, Sister, I would look into Magnesium as its linked to hormonal problems, it will also make you feel better during the SAD situation and balance your thyroid, along with the cod liver oil, which benefits everyone is a primer in health. I do believe the situation with your ovaries is related a hormonal imbalance, as most reproduction ailments are. the magnesium will also fix some inflammation which I believe is connected to the ovarian pain.
 You should continue yoga, Kundalini especially. Do you know of the Kundalini Spinal series?
Also, please work to clear away blockages in your lower chakras, Sacral especially. Meditate on your Sacral chakras often especially during Tuesday, hours of Mars. The trauma you have experienced may still be carried and stored in your sexual chakra causing blockages and or trapped energy. The Thor rune- Thaur is really good for breaking down blockages there and I think you should start immediately since the moon is waxing now.
How often do you orgasm? Also,as a safety, I would like to recommend foods for basic reproductive health.
Whats your diet like now?

Sun is mostly blocked where I am from, only cloudy and moody days over here.

Interesting, I'll see to this Cod Liver Oil when I can.

Before 24th of December 2017, I used to slack off due to transits and all.... But Father helped me and since 24th of December 2017 I am meditating. Cleaning aura and chakras, AoP and even spinning chakras too! If anything, it should increase my mood, no?

I see.. Alright, thank you Sister.

Yes, I know that Yoga, I haven't really been doing it....

Alright, thank you, I will!!

Hmmm, once a day, but if I get frustrated or need to let out steam then I can go up to 3 or even more, but that happens very rarely tho..

I eat what I can eat, I don't have supreme money to buy the most amazing of foods! But yeah.. Sometimes I crave sweets, sometimes lots of meat or salad, it differs, I listen to my body in other words.

What you are experiencing is long term qi stagnation turning into blood stasis.

Do you exercise much? It is recommended that you find something you enjoy doing and go out and do it.

At present your energy is stuck and needs to be freed, either by movement or by relaxation of the emotional tension which causes it.

I see, could you explain a little bit more of what that is...? Internet doesn't provide much information sadly...

Not really actually, and whenever I do, I get easily unmotivated after just 1-2 days of starting...

I see...

CentralForce can add more to this but what he is saying is that your blood and energy centers are not circulating well. The qi/chi/ prana/bioelectricity is connected to the blood and  so stagnant chi also means stagnant blood. Blood is the chi's manifestation. They serve the same purpose in their respective realms: spiritual and material.
You have to move your body, along with yogic breathing exercises, and work out your chi by yoga, movement or even dance. Get your blood pumping and energy centers/ meridians moving. You can also incorporate the thor rune and sacral meditation to enhance your healing as was mentioned. You must be physically active. Your stagnation may also be concentrated around your sacral and reproductive area.
The fact that your health may suffer should be motivation enough. Yoga and movement is not something done just because no reason....
It is essential. Movement is life. It also evolves and empowers you spiritually.
I also remember a while ago, you posted about your sexual "wetness" and lack of lubrication, he then mentioned stagnation before and told you to move your body and do some exercise and or Yoga. So now you know, Sister.
I hope this helps.
Also, still look into and consider the magnesium and cod liver oil to support these effects and help your body.

High Priestess Shannon

Oh I see, alright, thank you for explaining this, sister.

I'll do the sacral meditation on Tuesday.

Thank you all for the help!!

Also, the wetness part, it turned out to only be wrong soap for my body, I stopped using it and used another one I always used to use and it fixed itself up.

Qi stagnation is, as HP Shannon stated, poor circulation of the intangible energetic substance that drives the body.

Most frequently this is due to blockage by a disturbance of the mind. By this I mean emotional upset, worry or stress/anger which has a direct effect on the function of the body when left unchecked for a long period of time.

Qi stagnation is the most likely consequence of western life, wherein we are faced with high expectations (often of ourselves), pressure to complete many tasks and an inability to deal with the ensuing emotional cascade that results, either by lack of basic emotional training or total ignorance of our emotions.

Qi stagnation which lasts for a long time starts to affect blood and body fluids, the tangible humors whose free movement is promoted by qi flow.

The results are blood stasis and phlegm formation however these can take years to develop from simple qi stagnation.

Both form the basis for cancer and other very serious and chronic diseases.

Since qi stagnation is a poor flow of energy, simple physical exercise can help to relieve this, as can yoga and working on the original cause via introspection is often of great help.

Overeating can also cause qi stagnation as can not eating enough as this causes failure of the material humors to be nourished and therefore the blood and fluids that qi relies upon to move properly become insufficient to allow qi to do so freely.

Any reproductive organ procedure or trauma will invariably lead to some degree of stasis in the area and this cannot be avoided due to the rich blood supply thereof.

Blood invigorating herbs are encouraged for women for have had reproductive organ surgery or reproductive organ trauma (Inc. abortion, rape, molestation or even recurrent and frequent bladder infections causing pain and blockage).

Such herbs include high doses of turmeric, ligusticum (Szechuan Lovage Root), angelica tails, acyranthes bidentata, frankincense, red peony, white peony (in small amounts) and peach kernel (with the outer skin removed to prevent amygdalin poisoning, no more than 5 grams per day).

Considering you mentioned trauma causing stagnation, herbs like arnica and sympythum off are used to increase healing of wounds, arnica should not be taken internally before an operation or for extended periods of time, as that can block the bodies response to other medications, and a testing would occur, which is, the symptoms arnica would prevent, then happen. Which is homeopathy, arnica is taken as D6 as it would otherwise be toxic.

But back to the topic, would those herbs mentioned also relief qi stagnation?

Arnica is a qi mover but to the extent of its poisonous nature, I would recommend bitter orange or immature mandarin peel over arnica.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back