Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our souls

perseus1g

In one of the sermons on youtube from high priestess Maxine she said something about our souls can disapait or I guess go away I think I'm confused on This topic as I don't remember seeing where she brought the subject back up, I have horrible luck with every thing and hope that my soul hasn't disapairlted as I have not felt anything sense I dedicated even though I have been doing yoga when I can and meditate when I can. Would anyone know how we can tell if our soul has left or been destroyed?? Or how would we find out if it has or not? Hail Satan!!!

Remember you can't live without a soul. Your soul is your source of life and identity, without a soul you could either be dead or a robot with no will of your own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

In one of the sermons on youtube from high priestess Maxine she said something about our souls can disapait or I guess go away I think I'm confused on This topic as I don't remember seeing where she brought the subject back up, I have horrible luck with every thing and hope that my soul hasn't disapairlted as I have not felt anything sense I dedicated even though I have been doing yoga when I can and meditate when I can. Would anyone know how we can tell if our soul has left or been destroyed?? Or how would we find out if it has or not? Hail Satan!!!

Just keep at it. The meditations and the yoga. You should be meditating daily. Start with the breathing exercises and the foundation meditation and work yourself up from there.
Everyone is different, and it may take longer for one person to 'feel' the effects than it takes another.

We don't gain instant power or energy after we Dedicate. This is something that must be worked at constantly all the time. So just keep at it and believe in yourself.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

meditating by following a constant program is very important. it shouldnt just be at certain times. create time for your meditation. its the most important thing on any ss program. i normally do mine before bedtime and just when waking up. a few times ve done in the nite after midnight. i concentrated most coz it was quiet. i am now meditating more in the nite. there are many benefits of power meditation in our day to day expriences. when we clean our aura,we constantly breath in white gold and visualise it,we empower our chakras,we exprience so many postive things in our lives. having a powerful clean aura is where we influence things to our advantage. have learnt that every time i empower my aura the more luck i have. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 12:12 AM PST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

Just keep at it. The meditations and the yoga. You should be meditating daily. Start with the breathing exercises and the foundation meditation and work yourself up from there.
Everyone is different, and it may take longer for one person to 'feel' the effects than it takes another.

We don't gain instant power or energy after we Dedicate. This is something that must be worked at constantly all the time. So just keep at it and believe in yourself.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

If ur soul had been destroyed, you would not be alive. A soul "dies" when it has not been spiritually worked. We do this with power meditations, magick workings, and yoga. If u are not "feeling" anything, it is probably because you are not yet spiritually open enough yet. Don't worry. Your soul is fine. Don't get discouraged. Keep it up and you will see that it is worth the fight that it can take to get there. And know that Father SATAN is on your side too, and that he loves you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL NEBIROS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:22:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Our souls

If your soul is Destroyed.You'd be Dead now.
So Your Soul is still intact and in you. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back