Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our rituals are rendering fruit

bluestar742002

The Gentile world is fully aware of the jews and their crimes against humanity… A few examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=75EJxiiV3G0&nohtml5=False  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_ ... tml5=False  https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=bnVuByrtzbE&ebc= ANyPxKqZDeSfbQ1GEjLTjYwpKcwewr md2zSOd70SDc7xeev3d63rQqTGGEO2 4_ KjQIXcYMkqxj3TC7HWBojfdgWcC3bG k_duTg&nohtml5=False  There are many many more like these. Frankly, I had not seen them before ¿have you? People are knowing... Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail the Warriors of Hell!

This smacks of how the jews kept bitching about the 6 million in the newspapers for 30 years before Hitler even took power.
"ISIS will attack Israel oy vey! It hasn't happened yet but it will goyim! We'll keep crying about it for years until we can think of a fake story to prove it!"

Sounds just like "oy vey! 6 million jooz are dying! we'll keep crying about it for 30 years even though nothing happened yet! this is anuddah shoah goy!"
Glad to see more and more people are waking up to see how full of shit these kikes are!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:48 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I found this one today, thought it was pretty neat. 

Why Isn't ISIS Attacking Israel?  

Hi Luka! Isn't this great? And there are so many like these, but there is no category for them in Ytube, they are all like "spread", so not so easy to find. But they are being seen, and that is the important thing. 
We must continue fighting. I also believe the recent Wikileak about "Panama Papers", which is being quite the scandal around the world, is going to unveil many of the crimes of these scum. I saw another video yesterday (in Spanish) talking wonders about the pope, cardinals, etc., the life in the vatican, and the comments of the readers were all (except for one) VERY contrary to it, saying they are all thieves, that they live in wealth, cursing them, calling them pedophiles, that humanity has been deluded by christianity, etc., one comment said "I am very happy to see that finally people are starting to realize who these people really are".
Hail Satan Forever!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 5:18 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I found this one today, thought it was pretty neat. 

Why Isn't ISIS Attacking Israel?  

It's really wonderful to see so many new video's being made everyday. 

Especially after the new year a lot more content can be found online that was made very recently in the past months which exposes the jews. 

It's not even been a whole year of RTR's, only a few months and look how much has changed already. 
The best thing is that it's having an exponentially growing effect. 

All the videos really make me happy and I feel a trickle of hope that we are having an impact. 
I too got a strong feeling these Panama Papers may help a lot in exposing these dirty jews and their pets. I got a really good feeling when I first saw something about that in my local rag :)
We are doing the newest RTR, but should we still be doing the goat too? it seems the communications thing is working real well... :)   Because the Goat still feels stuck, or sticky, while the communications feels like water flowing...
Yes I am really excited to see that exponential effect go! Makes all the effort worth it! (in the sense it really IS having an impact) Its just so exciting to see something moving!
Hail Satan!

ISIS, Israel State Of Islamic Sayanism, now why "ISIS"? They are mocking us!, surely our rituals will work without doubt. "Don't let anyone stop you. Not even your own self" - High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joyofsatan.com || Exposingchristianity.com || Exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com |    | Exposingcommunism.com |
In nomine dei nostri satanas luciferi excelsiHail Almighty Father Satan, Hail the Almighty gods of du'at, Sieg heil Und Heil Hitler! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back