Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

our father satan is attacked in varying means

Vaibhav

Hail Satan,

Today when i was sitting around and doing nothing one of my relatives told me "an empty mind is devils house" which made me go crazy see why im posting this is because the devil(our beloved father SATAN) is been attacked by RHP pplls number of times in varying contexts believeing that satan represents negativity and so called "GOD" has positive conotation what my relative has told is usually told by elders most of the times on young one's they blame father satan not only for someone's death,but also for earthquakes,pestilences,heart breaking,loss of health and wealth. see NOW even an inaction is referred to satans evilness.i really dont get the logic of RHPs even if their god is so mercyful and being so compassionate why doesn't he protects them for all these negative situations? this kind of philosophy is really disturbing blaming our father for everything. I believe satanists with some good skills should educate these pplls through media,radio,public lectures,books,magazines and so on in muslim countries they dont even know that JOS site even exists i believe what even means used to promote satanism to these idiots is of utmost use.

Use this as a simple weapon 2 defend your self and Father Satan, tell them that ee-yahd the devil sits on the holy throne, its surrounded by 7 false gods that constantly whisper praise in its ear as its got an inferioraty complex and loosing power rapidly and it hates the sound of people praying 2 it, if they mention karma, just say the One true God of all gods returns soon to rule forever more,and Ea is the protector of honest and strong people. Hope that helps a litle.
Hail SATAN and his true Gods that rule forever more

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:28 BST Vaibhav wrote:

Hail Satan,

Today when i was sitting around and doing nothing one of my relatives told me "an empty mind is devils house" which made me go crazy see why im posting this is because the devil(our beloved father SATAN) is been attacked by RHP pplls number of times in varying contexts believeing that satan represents negativity and so called "GOD" has positive conotation what my relative has told is usually told by elders most of the times on young one's they blame father satan not only for someone's death,but also for earthquakes,pestilences,heart breaking,loss of health and wealth. see NOW even an inaction is referred to satans evilness.i really dont get the logic of RHPs even if their god is so mercyful and being so compassionate why doesn't he protects them for all these negative situations? this kind of philosophy is really disturbing blaming our father for everything. I believe satanists with some good skills should educate these pplls through
media,radio,public lectures,books,magazines and so on in muslim countries they dont even know that JOS site even exists i believe what even means used to promote satanism to these idiots is of utmost use.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back