Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Our enemy's

Jayvon Smith

I have been on the internet again, which I try to avoide at night for reasons of my constant snooping into dumb information. But this time I was reading about a few subjects. I read about what they call "light bringers" and about how governments and secret organizations are trying to basically kill humans off slowly. And also I was reading about "motherships,ufos". Basically from my limited knowledge I tried to come to a point of belief for each subject. And here is what I came to believe, please correct me for I cannot provide where I got this information because I do not remember, just know it was all from google.

Starting with "light bringers" from what I read and can understand they Are angels from "heaven" sent back to earth in flesh to fulfill "gods" tasks here on earth. Apparently that also means destroying satan

In addition let's talk about what I sawl about "government controlled killings and such"
I read they are use vaccines to monitor us while killing those who Are basically weaker immune systems and the unknowing.
This gave me very much confusion because I don't know if satanist are operating with such governments. And if satanist should involve the selfs in such governments. Even if they offer us protection???

Lastly I ran into "mothership, UFO" I specificity remember wondering if these "motherships" that are to reveal the selfs to us many. Are these ships of satan? Should we fear or praise there coming? Will it better satanism?

I'm just confused in a 3 point pattern of information. From what it looks like we have 3 enemy's.

1.lightbringers
2. Our own government(aka vaccines and chips, illuminati?)
3. Alien motherships

Pleas3 please help me clear my mind on all this. I want to know where satanism falls in these things I read going on in our dimension here on "earth"
I am dedicated and active member of j.o.s I belong to no coven or any other religion or agency.

Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone

Be careful of the information you read outside of JoS most of it is enemy crap, and most of your questions can be answered by just reading the website. The Truth About Extra-Terrestrials This was written many years ago so some of the information is not up to date but it gives you an idea.   

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:35 AM, "Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been on the internet again, which I try to avoide at night for reasons of my constant snooping into dumb information. But this time I was reading about a few subjects. I read about what they call "light bringers" and about how governments and secret organizations are trying to basically kill humans off slowly. And also I was reading about "motherships,ufos". Basically from my limited knowledge I tried to come to a point of belief for each subject. And here is what I came to believe, please correct me for I cannot provide where I got this information because I do not remember, just know it was all from google.

Starting with "light bringers" from what I read and can understand they Are angels from "heaven" sent back to earth in flesh to fulfill "gods" tasks here on earth. Apparently that also means destroying satan

In addition let's talk about what I sawl about "government controlled killings and such"
I read they are use vaccines to monitor us while killing those who Are basically weaker immune systems and the unknowing.
This gave me very much confusion because I don't know if satanist are operating with such governments. And if satanist should involve the selfs in such governments. Even if they offer us protection???

Lastly I ran into "mothership, UFO" I specificity remember wondering if these "motherships" that are to reveal the selfs to us many. Are these ships of satan? Should we fear or praise there coming? Will it better satanism?

I'm just confused in a 3 point pattern of information. From what it looks like we have 3 enemy's.

1.lightbringers
3. Alien motherships

Pleas3 please help me clear my mind on all this. I want to know where satanism falls in these things I read going on in our dimension here on "earth"
I am dedicated and active member of j.o.s I belong to no coven or any other religion or agency.

Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone

Personally, I think you are needlessly worrying about maybes and what-ifs. Father Satan protects His children.
Therefore, I do not believe you have anything to worry about.
Perhaps someone else will tell you something different. However, I, for one, am not going to stew over this stuff.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 11/14/14, Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Our enemy's
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 14, 2014, 1:51 PM

I have been on the internet again, which I try to
avoide at night for reasons of my constant snooping into
dumb information. But this time I was reading about a few
subjects. I read about what they call "light
bringers" and about how governments and secret
organizations are trying to basically kill humans off
slowly. And also I was reading about
"motherships,ufos". Basically from my limited
knowledge I tried to come to a point of belief for each
subject. And here is what I came to believe, please correct
me for I cannot provide where I got this information because
I do not remember, just know it was all from google.

Starting with "light bringers" from what I read
and can understand they Are angels from "heaven"
sent back to earth in flesh to fulfill "gods"
tasks here on earth. Apparently that also means destroying
satan

In addition let's talk about what I sawl about
"government controlled killings and such"

I read they are use vaccines to monitor us while killing
those who Are basically weaker immune systems and the
unknowing.

This gave me very much confusion because I don't know if
satanist are operating with such governments. And if
satanist should involve the selfs in such governments. Even
if they offer us protection???

Lastly I ran into "mothership, UFO" I specificity
remember wondering if these "motherships" that are
to reveal the selfs to us many. Are these ships of satan?
Should we fear or praise there coming? Will it better
satanism?

I'm just confused in a 3 point pattern of information.
From what it looks like we have 3 enemy's.

1.lightbringers

3. Alien motherships

Pleas3 please help me clear my mind on all this. I want to
know where satanism falls in these things I read going on in
our dimension here on "earth"

I am dedicated and active member of j.o.s I belong to no
coven or any other religion or agency.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

1.lightbringers
3. Alien motherships

Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone

Firstly, An-gel, is a kike corruption of the original word(I read this on a JoS newsletter written by High Priest MageSon6666) of the original satanic word, or pagan, whichever you prefer. An means shining, and gel means serpent.

Here's a direct quote from the newsletter because I'm not sure if you're a member.

"This Fallen Angel thing is corrupted from the Pagan Mystery Schools, and was largely a symbolic mythos of the soul.

An-gel, An-nuaki, An-anat, An meaning Serpent. The images of the An-gels are from the Pagan world. The G is mainly silent but also a serpent symbol, and we have EL which means "Shining" hence Bel. An-gel means: "Shining Serpent."

So, the kike corruption is just that, a shot at our beloved Father Satan, and the daemons/daemonesses, and our entire original way, basically.

As for those motherships, they're mostly enemy alien(greys, enemy nordic) ships, or just shit the government crafted.

Lastly the government... yeah.... Hoo boy.

Kikes own the U.S. government, so it is highly likely that the chips are for more than tracking. And, no true blood satanist would EVER be in any government in the world. Those reptilian bastards(kikes) and the filthy consorts(stupid/brainwashed gentile people) are out to kill, main, rape, destroy etc... everyone. Because. in truth, in all it's subtlety, when it gets down to it, even in the regular world, not the pisstian bullshit, or pisslam, or joopissism, or anything religious at all, their odious programming still gets into gentile people's minds. It's a very filthy, and rotten thing. But, because the kikes run this world(EXTREMELY TEMPORARY HAIL FATHER SATAN AND OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR OUR WORK!!!) it's going to mirror what they are,and do totally. It's some sad shit man. It's both literally offends, and grieves my soul...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back