Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija question

in_his_name_666

Hello again,

I have a question about Ouija boards. Being dedicated satanists we are more safe than most when it comes to using these, but what about non believers who dabble with them for experiments and fun? Do our protectors like to have fun and mess with people or is it a warning that they are sending? Also, there are several accounts of people communicating with deceased people who have names like Paul or lisa. Can someone explain this to me cause I am confused? BTW, I have heard of a few people who use Ouija to communicate with angels and they said Ouija is a bad thing to use? Any help or explanation on this matter would be appreciated.

Hail Satan and may he reign forever!!!!!

ok,I came back from michigan it was a complete disaster!   I shall start from the beginning, I stayed at my gf's house shes 18 and living with her parents and she is still in high school.Well her dad especially is hardcore christian and some of her friends are too.Well I really dont understand what happened.Anyway when I got to her house her dad lectured me and asked if i believed in jesus christ he said the holy ghost is in the house. Well when i got there I GOT SICK i lost my voice, my sinuses fucked up and got nose bleeds .Her family is against the fact that me and my gf are gay and are together, yet they said the only reason why i got to stay with them cuz of the bible said to be giving and so and so.I HATE her FRIENDS AND FAMILY.Her friends are a major influence and so is her parents esp. the dad. I have a friend who is a spiritual satanist and he lives in PA he is definitely of father lucifer that is a definite.he said that her friends were talking bad about me and making fun of me yet she was relunctuant to do that to me and sure enough he was righ!.Anyway I had did a spell to move up there and all with the help of the demon abigor.Well everything was going fine until i talked to that jesus on the ouija board! I demanded to speak with Lucifer he wouldnt let me jesus said it was bad idea and jesus was getting impatient..On the ouija board, i asked if me and my gf is gonna last and he said yes but he is a liar and we are broken up and i am back in texas ,stuck out on the streets , had no food or bath it was a horrible mess, i stayed at salvation army the police made me go, and they tried everything to get me to submit to their jehovah and i refused. Now i am at a guys house he is pagan thank goodness and I am gonna tell him about the joyofsatan website when I get the chance.   so my friend from PA said that it wasnt a good idea to stay at their house none of this shit would have happened I am very desperate  and i swear to god that nazarene is NOTHING BAD BAD NEWS! I wished i would have never talked to that motherfucker, on the ouija board it was creepy jesus wanted to talk to ME mostly and it is because I am Lucifer's child and ALWAYS WILL BE! Take this as a warning about the filithy nazarene.For now on I  am trusting Lucifer and his demons ONLY. that is a lesson to be learned to avoid anything to do with the nazarene jehovah,allah or jewish god.Sorry I am just overwhelmed and now I am going to have my fucking revenge on the nazarene i will NOT submit I know where I belong....   Anyway HAIL SATAN   PS. I ask everyone to help me with making my gf see the truth and see that her friends and family are manipulating her and holding her back to what her heart really wants, she wants to be with me physically she wants to have harmony in the relationship,she is tired shes not happy with herself or the fact she is still in school.Anyway please I ask for anyone who is willing to help thanks :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord of the Untamed <wild_horned_one_within@... wrote:
ok,I came back from michigan it was a complete disaster!

I shall start from the beginning, I stayed at my gf's house shes 18 and living with her parents and she is still in high school.Well her dad especially is hardcore christian and some of her friends are too.Well I really dont understand what happened.Anyway when I got to her house her dad lectured me and asked if i believed in jesus christ he said the holy ghost is in the house.
Well when i got there I GOT SICK i lost my voice, my sinuses fucked up and got nose bleeds .Her family is against the fact that me and my gf are gay and are together, yet they said the only reason why i got to stay with them cuz of the bible said to be giving and so and so.I HATE her FRIENDS AND FAMILY.Her friends are a major influence and so is her parents esp. the dad.
I have a friend who is a spiritual satanist and he lives in PA he is definitely of father lucifer that is a definite.he said that her friends were talking bad about me and making fun of me yet she was relunctuant to do that to me and sure enough he was righ!.Anyway I had did a spell to move up there and all with the help of the demon abigor.Well everything was going fine until i talked to that jesus on the ouija board! I demanded to speak with Lucifer he wouldnt let me jesus said it was bad idea and jesus was getting impatient.On the ouija board, i asked if me and my gf is gonna last and he said yes but he is a liar and we are broken up and i am back in texas ,stuck out on the streets , had no food or bath it was a horrible mess, i stayed at salvation army the police made me go, and they tried everything to get me to submit to their jehovah and i refused.
Now i am at a guys house he is pagan thank goodness and I am gonna tell him about the joyofsatan website when I get the chance.
  so my friend from PA said that it wasnt a good idea to stay at their house none of this shit would have happened I am very desperate  and i swear to god that nazarene is NOTHING BAD BAD NEWS! I wished i would have never talked to that motherfucker, on the ouija board it was creepy jesus wanted to talk to ME mostly and it is because I am Lucifer's child and ALWAYS WILL BE!
Take this as a warning about the filithy nazarene.For now on I  am trusting Lucifer and his demons ONLY. that is a lesson to be learned to avoid anything to do with the nazarene jehovah,allah or jewish god.Sorry I am just overwhelmed and now I am going to have my fucking revenge on the nazarene i will NOT submit I know where I belong....

Anyway HAIL SATAN

PS. I ask everyone to help me with making my gf see the truth and see that her friends and family are manipulating her and holding her back to what her heart really wants, she wants to be with me physically she wants to have harmony in the relationship,she is tired shes not happy with herself or the fact she is still in school.Anyway please I ask for anyone who is willing to help
well,i think the solution here is thoughtform.You know,making an energy ball and stuff.Try to make one and send to your girlfriend but think of the exact color for it.AND the right chakra.The chakra of heart.It would help.And if you need ANY help spiritually,talk to me.Im always available for help.HAIL SATAN! 666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back