Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Problems

seekingtofindtruth

Hello All,

I have problems being able to use my ouija It is a homemade one and I have performed the ritual for it. I have tried during the day and at night. No matter how long I sit and meditate, I can't seem to get any type of a response on the board. The planchette doesn't even move. Same thing with pendulums. Any ideas? (yes, I am already dedicated and have been doing several daily meditations, but nothing seems to work in case you were wondering)

Hail Satan!

Usually it takes a bit of time, especially if you've never used such a tool before, but there is something that a lot of people new to ouija do that makes it harder when you're starting out: are you putting pressure on the planchette, or even actually holding it? (I've had such limited success with a planchette that I almost immediately switched to a pendulum -- but that was 30 years ago). You should have the lightest of touches.

As for the pendulum, my guess is that you might be making the same mistake so many of us also did when starting out and that is simply trying too hard. Relax (body AND mind) and just let it happen. It will, eventually. Try not to get upset over your lack of results; I know it's frustrating & that's easier said than done, but just remind yourself that all these things take some time and whether it "works" for you tonight or next week or next month, it doesn't really matter; it's part of the learning and acclimatization process, so to speak.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

Hello All,

I have problems being able to use my ouija It is a homemade one and I have performed the ritual for it. I have tried during the day and at night. No matter how long I sit and meditate, I can't seem to get any type of a response on the board. The planchette doesn't even move. Same thing with pendulums. Any ideas? (yes, I am already dedicated and have been doing several daily meditations, but nothing seems to work in case you were wondering)

Hail Satan!

maybe you need to focus and concentrade more!
It's very importand to get a good result.
If you have trouble with it you can practice first with void en flame meditation to increase your focus and concentration abilities.
And good for the will power.
Hope it's helpfull to you!

Greetings Robert.

Hail Satan And The Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekingtofindtruth" <seekingtofindtruth@... wrote:

Hello All,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back