Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija Boards

williams4033

I recently took a monopoly board, painted it in black and printed a paper with words similarely placed like the 'real' ouija board, except that I put as much Satanic symbolism as possible to make it more 'valid'. Now, I have a few questions.

1) Is it a valid ouija board?
1) Since its paper, what can I use as an effective planchette?
2) Does it have to be a Satanic ouija board or I can buy the original one?

Thank you.

I recently took a monopoly board, painted it in black and printed a paper with words similarely placed like the 'real' ouija board, except that I put as much Satanic symbolism as possible to make it more 'valid'. Now, I have a few questions.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I recently made a home-made ouija board and I really need to know what is a good planchette to be used on a paper? Thank you.

Stop reposting, seriously, its kind of annoying.
On another note, yeah its a valid board, for the planchette get yourself something that slides easily, preferably metallic.
Material for ouija isnt something thats too important.
Your abilities and the entities around are what makes it "live"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:

I recently made a home-made ouija board and I really need to know what is a good planchette to be used on a paper? Thank you.

i have a 1967 ouija board, been using it for about 2 months. and still have no idea who is my gaurdian demon..., is there anything i should do before using the ouija board?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

Cut a piece of slippery plastic like an oven bag or something and stick it over the paper. Then use anything you like as a planchette, i use a Coin.

hello i am abaddon or abadacus (yes a god) which ever you prefer is fine with me. your guardian demon will come to you when you are ready and your GD feels its time. just keep training and keep getting stronger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "valerie" <vlkimbler@... wrote:

i have a 1967 ouija board, been using it for about 2 months. and still have no idea who is my gaurdian demon..., is there anything i should do before using the ouija board?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

Cut a piece of slippery plastic like an oven bag or something and stick it over the paper. Then use anything you like as a planchette, i use a Coin.

1- Yes, it's valid
2- Whatever you want.
3- What, exactly, is a "satanic" ouija board? You can put all the pentagrams you want on it...but they are nothing but decorations.

- Yes, it's valid
2- Whatever you want.
3- What, exactly, is a "satanic" ouija board? You can put all the pentagrams you want on it...but they are nothing but decorations.

- Yes, it's valid
2- Whatever you want.

And to theturk15, you will have to prove to me you are a god before I believe that. Email me, tell me things about myself you have no way of knowing. Predict my immediate future, I don't care what you do... but you are going to need some evidence.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:

Thank you.

A few years ago, my friend and I made a Ouija board simply by putting tape on a coffee table and writing the letters/number on the strips with a marker. The planchette was made out of cardboard with a shotglass inserted into the middle of it. We also put tape on the bottom of it so it slid across the surface better. I was skeptical that this would work, but it worked...it worked well.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
1- Yes, it's valid
2- Whatever you want.
Its not all pentagrams. I put the eye-in-triangle, ankh, symbols for Mercury and Saturn, the Caduceus, Maltese cross and Satan's sigil. So you're right, its probably all decorations.

Hey people:)

And supposing I would want to make my own Ouija board, including signs typical of my language, Polish - 35 letters of alphabet TOTALLY (qxv included). Is it pointless, or on the contrary?

btw, http://www.crystalinks.com/ouija.html - that's the page I'm using to design the board. What do you think of it?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:
hello i am abaddon or abadacus (yes a god) which ever you prefer is fine with me. your guardian demon will come to you when you are ready and your GD feels its time. just keep training and keep getting stronger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "valerie" <vlkimbler@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

the shape of the original planchette is designed to focus energy and create a door way through which communication becomes easier. other objects will work but best to use the original shape. a good reference on the board is aleister crowley and the ouija board has some good info and insight into the use of the board just a suggestion

How do you consecrate a ouija board so as to prevent non-Friendly entities from coming though and making contact.

Thanks

Does it matter what material the ouija board is made of? so far the only one I've been able to find has been at my local book store and it is made of plastic. I don't want to insult the demons by using a cheap ouija board so is it ok to use or should i look for a higher quality board?

The material of the board does not matter in the slightest. Use what you wish.

On 8/28/13, threepointonefourtime <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:
Does it matter what material the ouija board is made of? so far the only one
I've been able to find has been at my local book store and it is made of
plastic. I don't want to insult the demons by using a cheap ouija board so
is it ok to use or should i look for a higher quality board?

Also, read this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html

On 8/28/13, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
The material of the board does not matter in the slightest. Use what you
wish.

On 8/28/13, threepointonefourtime <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:
Does it matter what material the ouija board is made of? so far the only
one
I've been able to find has been at my local book store and it is made of
plastic. I don't want to insult the demons by using a cheap ouija board
so
is it ok to use or should i look for a higher quality board?

It doesn't matter. I've a store bought one, and have used homemade ones and simply just bits of paper and though some take more time to.. warm up than others... they all worked. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 August 2013, 13:51
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ouija Boards

Does it matter what material the ouija board is made of? so far the only one I've been able to find has been at my local book store and it is made of plastic. I don't want to insult the demons by using a cheap ouija board so is it ok to use or should i look for a higher quality board?

what material would be the -Best - material in makeing a planchete for a ouiji board~ ??? I just this morning got done Finishing my First self crafted ouiji board - its a Total Satanic ouji board - im very proud of it. its pretty large decent size above average size of hasbro soled ouiji boards.. it has a nice Baphoment in the center , i put the 50 sigils of the Gods with Marduk's , i put the sigils of Father and Enlil, Azazel, Astoroth , i made shure i crafted it nicely.i intend on eventualy when i am able to, take a good picture of it and share it with every one hear in this group.its a great piece of art, i also plan to try laminateing it.
~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], elizabeth fedden <elizabeth_fedden@... wrote:

It doesn't matter. I've a store bought one, and have used homemade ones and simply just bits of paper and though some take more time to.. warm up than others... they all worked. 

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ouija Boards
Sent: Thu, Aug 29, 2013 6:59:18 AM

<td val[/IMG]   what material would be the -Best - material in makeing a planchete for a ouiji board~ ??? I just this morning got done Finishing my First self crafted ouiji board - its a Total Satanic ouji board - im very proud of it. its pretty large decent size above average size of hasbro soled ouiji boards.. it has a nice Baphoment in the center , i put the 50 sigils of the Gods with Marduk's , i put the sigils of Father and Enlil, Azazel, Astoroth , i made shure i crafted it nicely.i intend on eventualy when i am able to, take a good picture of it and share it with every one hear in this group.its a great piece of art, i also plan to try laminateing it.
~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!
--- [/IMG][email protected], elizabeth fedden <elizabeth_fedden@... wrote:

[/TD]

Thanks for your input, the plastic ones in my opinion are the best, besides wooden. -thats neat ,i have never heard of useing a coin;] does that work well.? never thought of that... i perfer a actual plenchette but have not thought of what i should specifically use to make it with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], elizabeth fedden <elizabeth_fedden@... wrote:

Anything will do really. My original one that came with the store bought board was just plastic. Having lost that when moving i now always use a coin.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it.

--- In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

Thanks for your input, the plastic ones in my opinion are the best, besides wooden. -thats neat ,i have never heard of useing a coin;] does that work well.? never thought of that... i perfer a actual plenchette but have not thought of what i should specifically use to make it with.

Anything will do really. My original one that came with the store bought board was just plastic. Having lost that when moving i now always use a coin.

thanks! it is neat;], i cant wait to post it, i just need to use a damn camera so i can eventually upload it and post it!
- peace and love - Hail Satan

Attachments :
<ol>Pride.png</ol> Hail Hells ARMY!! DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES !!!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]   what material would be the -Best - material in makeing a planchete for a ouiji board~ ??? I just this morning got done Finishing my First self crafted ouiji board - its a Total Satanic ouji board - im very proud of it. its pretty large decent size above average size of hasbro soled ouiji boards.. it has a nice Baphoment in the center , i put the 50 sigils of the Gods with Marduk's , i put the sigils of Father and Enlil, Azazel, Astoroth , i made shure i crafted it nicely.i intend on eventualy when i am able to, take a good picture of it and share it with every one hear in this group.its a great piece of art, i also plan to try laminateing it.
~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

originally i was going to use the regular common color that is found on the background of the hasbro sold ouiji boards. but i ended up getting very very creative with color....  i hope yall like it. and i hope i did a decent job.. ; ]  unfortunately also the camera that i used to take a picture of this, did not bring out the most natural color of the board. but i was in a hurry and i wanted to share this with all! HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! Hail hells ARMY!! Death to OUR ENEMIES!!! CURSE THEIR SOULS RELENTLESSLY!!!!!!

Hail Hells ARMY!! DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES !!!

~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

might i please ask what are the simbols of the attachment and where i could find their meaning?

---In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

originally i was going to use the regular common color that is found on the background of the hasbro sold ouiji boards. but i ended up getting very very creative with color....  i hope yall like it. and i hope i did a decent job.. ; ]  unfortunately also the camera that i used to take a picture of this, did not bring out the most natural color of the board. but i was in a hurry and i wanted to share this with all! HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! Hail hells ARMY!! Death to OUR ENEMIES!!! CURSE THEIR SOULS RELENTLESSLY!!!!!!

~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

Ever hear of a website called JoyofSatan.com? :D

---In [email protected], <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

might i please ask what are the simbols of the attachment and where i could find their meaning?

~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

The s[/IMG]</var>. ---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td vAl[/IMG]  what material would be the -Best - material in makeing a planchete for a ouiji board~ ??? I just this morning got done Finishing my First self crafted ouiji board - its a Total Satanic ouji board - im very proud of it. its pretty large decent size above average size of hasbro soled ouiji boards.. it has a nice Baphoment in the center , i put the 50 sigils of the Gods with Marduk's , i put the sigils of Father and Enlil, Azazel, Astoroth , i made shure i crafted it nicely.i intend on eventualy when i am able to, take a good picture of it and share it with every one hear in this group.its a great piece of art, i also plan to try laminateing it.
~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

i cant read the last post (informative post № 29) - when i open it it's empty.and yes,i read  JoS many times and know it by heart - there is no such an information or i failed to find it there.

The s[/IMG]</var>. ---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]  what material would be the -Best - material in makeing a planchete for a ouiji board~ ??? I just this morning got done Finishing my First self crafted ouiji board - its a Total Satanic ouji board - im very proud of it. its pretty large decent size above average size of hasbro soled ouiji boards.. it has a nice Baphoment in the center , i put the 50 sigils of the Gods with Marduk's , i put the sigils of Father and Enlil, Azazel, Astoroth , i made shure i crafted it nicely.i intend on eventualy when i am able to, take a good picture of it and share it with every one hear in this group.its a great piece of art, i also plan to try laminateing it.
~HAIL HELLS ARMY!
DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES!!!

[/TD]

Hello. Can one make his own ouija board? If yes can someone show me some good templates and is it okay to do one with paper or is it better to use some other kind of material? If the answer is no where should i buy one?Thank you.Hail Satan!

If you live in North America, you can go to a Toys R Us to buy a ouija board. You can also likely get them from game and hobby stores.

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:41 AM, "desecratejesusname@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello. Can one make his own ouija board? If yes can someone show me some good templates and is it okay to do one with paper or is it better to use some other kind of material? If the answer is no where should i buy one?Thank you.Hail Satan!

well I can't be caught with one until I move out of this place. I've heard some people made a makeshift ouija board with a piece of cardboard and used a shot glass as a planchette and wound up being attacked by angels -.-It was on a youtube video. Some idiot sorority girls in a catholic college made the mistake of playing with this stuff near so much xian filth.Of course they also had a bible in their apartment so that's just like sending up a huge flare in the astral to all the angels saying "come terrorize me!"
Never use a ouija board in the presence of christian mediums like a bible. Many objects like the bible and crucifix act as a medium for all these nasty energies and using a ouija board near them just attaches the board to those energies.

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 3:22 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you live in North America, you can go to a Toys R Us to buy a ouija board. You can also likely get them from game and hobby stores.

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:41 AM, "desecratejesusname@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes you can make your oun Ouija board It is good that you bless it with father Satans love and the demons too. Use dragons blood oil to charge it up and if you candragons blood ink for the letters and numbers. That will make it more powerful and work better. Hail Satan.

I LIVE WHERE I CANT BUY ONE HOW TO MAKE ONE AND HOW TO MAKE PENDULUM FOR MYSELF AND I CANT EVEN GET A BAPHOMET FOR MY ROSERY WHAT SHOULD I DO

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 12:23 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A pendulum is very easy to make. If you can't make it out of anything else then tie a piece of string to a pencil, and find an empty glass jar that allow the pendulum to swing. Make sure the glass jar is clean.

As for the Rosary, just buy 96 regular beads, and 12 beads different than them with a string. It's very simple. There's no need to make a baphomet for it. Hell, you can just have a pentacle, or pantagram, they're both the same thing. Be VERY careful in hiding it. It's not one of those things you can hide in plain sight :/

Satanic Rosary  
Again though, the baphomet, or a pentagram isn't necessary. Just the ability to use the rosary.

I havent made a rosary but I been using my army dogtags as a pendulum.As for counting mantras like you would with a rosary I just count on my fingers

On Monday, April 6, 2015 10:21 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A pendulum is very easy to make. If you can't make it out of anything else then tie a piece of string to a pencil, and find an empty glass jar that allow the pendulum to swing. Make sure the glass jar is clean.

As for the Rosary, just buy 96 regular beads, and 12 beads different than them with a string. It's very simple. There's no need to make a baphomet for it. Hell, you can just have a pentacle, or pantagram, they're both the same thing. Be VERY careful in hiding it. It's not one of those things you can hide in plain sight :/

Satanic Rosary  
Again though, the baphomet, or a pentagram isn't necessary. Just the ability to use the rosary.

Yeah, I count on my fingers as well. It breaks my concentration at times, but If I buy beads my parents are gonna give me questions...

I already have questions about my activities even though I am sly in making myself look normal in plain sight, or in my room about what I am doing. I can't answer. It's rather annoying.

I basically count by 5 then only pay attention to specific numbers one I'm past all the multiples of 5.Not quite the same with me but I can't get caught with anything either.I have all the meditations from the main site printed off in a folder along with runes and astrology signs.I keep that shit under lock and key just in case

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:49 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, I count on my fingers as well. It breaks my concentration at times, but If I buy beads my parents are gonna give me questions...

I already have questions about my activities even though I am sly in making myself look normal in plain sight, or in my room about what I am doing. I can't answer. It's rather annoying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back