Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ouija boards and demons

arene616

I have a question about demons who are guides for the human race. Every time I do a ouija board and ask for my demon I end up getting souls that claim to be from other "realms" or souls roaming the earth for whatever reason. I never once have spoken with my demon, if I have one, through the ouija board. How can I make it so that if I do have a demon, I will be contacting them without interruptions, and what's the right time to speak with him or her?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arene616" <arene616@... wrote:
I have a question about demons who are guides for the human race. Every time I do a ouija board and ask for my demon I end up getting souls that claim to be from other "realms" or souls roaming the earth for whatever reason. I never once have spoken with my demon, if I have one, through the ouija board. How can I make it so that if I do have a demon, I will be contacting them without interruptions, and what's the right time to speak with him or her?
During a ritual visualize Father's sigil and ask him to send you a guardian Demon, **know that he heard your call.

Ave Sathanas!

<td val[/IMG]I was looking on the JoS site about legal rights, and I noticed hat nothing is really said about private / catholic schools. Do we have legal rights if we attend these schools too?
Any info on this would help.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:
I was looking on the JoS site about legal rights, and I noticed hat nothing is really said about private / catholic schools. Do we have legal rights if we attend these schools too?
you have, as a united states citizen, the right to freedom of religion so
you cant legally get in a lot of trouble over your religion, but if people find out, they will start to find anything you do wrong to get you in trouble...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@ wrote:

I was looking on the JoS site about legal rights, and I noticed hat nothing is really said about private / catholic schools. Do we have legal rights if we attend these schools too?

Basically its not paid for by the state so they can do whatever they want
yes everyone has rights no matter were you are so dont worry all aplays to you as well

<td val[/IMG]On April 20th, I did the dedication ritual. I have been very busy and havent really had the time to start doing power meditations and what not. However, I did manage to construct a pendulum and I asked it who my guardian Demon was. It told me Astaroth.
I thought this was amazing and great, but I remembered seeing somewhere that Satan, Beelzebub, Azazel and Astaroth assist only their confidantes and intimate friends. I somewhat got the impression that this means it can be very hard to have one of these gods as a guardian and I was wondering if Astaroth could really be my Guardian Demo?

does that also mean that the other high ranking gods can be guardians too?
[/TD]

I was just wondering if anyone knows Astaroth personally. I am trying too learn as much as I can of her and would like too know what type of person she is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elizabeth Remy <wheresfrank2864212@ wrote:

Fraid not, As long as you are underaged, your parents own you pretty much.
witch to me is complete bullshit. i will NOT be forced to follow into something that goes against me. rebbellion isnt wat im trying to encourage even though it defines me in these situations. but shit like this realy pisses me off.....noone deserves to be owned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back