Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Organic foods that are not kosher

I know I have not looked that hard but I need help finding organic brands of food that are not kosher. Recently I have been trying to by atleast some organic foods and actually bought some today. I was just reading the box of cereal I bought and saw a "U" omn the milk saw a "K" and the same thing on the other foods I bought. I know this is extensive on many products but does anyone know of any country wide brands of food that are not kosher.

Hail Satan

Hey unfortunately [/IMG]</var>.It is hard but it wont last long. We wil take control again. Do the best you can Strength.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Organic foods that are not kosher

I know I have not looked that hard but I need help finding organic brands of food that are not kosher. Recently I have been trying to by atleast some organic foods and actually bought some today. I was just reading the box of cereal I bought and saw a "U" omn the milk saw a "K" and the same thing on the other foods I bought. I know this is extensive on many products but does anyone know of any country wide brands of food that are not kosher.

Hail Satan

The organic stores near me are all up upper class or atleast upper middle class. Chances are all of the organic food in these stores is "kosher" because the stores are in jew neighborhoods. Honestly if you want organic food that doesn't have the kike stamp of approval grow if yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I have a part time job in a gorcery store during my time in college and today I just went around looking at the different brands of food both organic and non organic. I knw their hold was extensive but it is sickening of how many different brands of food regardless of what it is meat or even water has that stamp. Just pisses me off that I have been buying this crap for years and never thought to look for that stamp, despite knowing about it for years now. I thought I would try my local farmers market (which I never shopped at before) to see if any retailers are selling organic foods.

I am still going to do what you said and look online and will let you know if I find anything.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hey unfortunately it is hard to find some you should totally research online. Sadly as we all know the jews run a big portion of things...most of the time I still buy them unfortunately.It is hard but it wont last long. We wil take control again. Do the best you can Strength.

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Organic foods that are not kosher

Hail Satan

I do grow my own stuff (not much but some) but with it being winter right now on the east coast I am not sure what I can do until spring.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

The organic stores near me are all up upper class or atleast upper middle class. Chances are all of the organic food in these stores is "kosher" because the stores are in jew neighborhoods. Honestly if you want organic food that doesn't have the kike stamp of approval grow if yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Y not buy local n in season ? 

Sent from my Android phone on TELUS

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Organic foods that are not kosher
To: [email protected]
CC:

I do grow my own stuff (not much but some) but with it being winter right now on the east coast I am not sure what I can do until spring.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Like in my message response to shannon I do grow some of my stuff but I am 22 college student and only have so much land to grow. So i can not grow everything only those that do not require much room. I also told Shannon I will be checking out my local farmers market which I never went to before to see if there are any merchants selling organic.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Goatsofmendes <goatsofmendes@... wrote:

Y not buy local n in season ? 

Sent from my Android phone on TELUS

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Organic foods that are not kosher
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
CC:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Hail Satan

99.9% of country wide brands will sadly be kosher. Your best bet would be smaller, privately owned shops such as the farm stall or farmers market type and the like if there are any near to you. They would generally sell their own organic fruit, vegetable and dairy products such as jams, cheeses, milk, eggs, relishes, preserves, pickles, chutneys and so on that are not kosher or halal. I know these can be very few and far in between, especially if you live in a very Urban area but if you are able to find one it can be a wonderful experience.

For meat, personally at one stage we managed to find a privately owned butcher near us where the meat was not kosher or halal. There may be one near to you so you can look into any that are privately owned and inquire about their meat. Do always be careful as you don't want to land up with old or contaminated meat. Pork is also always a good bet as it will never be kosher or halal and it is a very flavorful meat when prepared properly. Some Hindu owned butchers will also not be kosher or halal but you obviously wont be able to get beef from them, mainly chicken and fish.

What I have found, which was very interesting, with many of the smaller privately owned sellers here is that their meat products such as their chickens are smaller in size than the ones sold in main stream shops as they are not pumped full of growth hormones, so that was one outright indication of the major difference between the two. Unfortunately most people would look at this negatively. This meat actually tasted a lot better and cooked a lot better as well.

It is very difficult today to get around this kike tax unfortunately. Just do the best you can.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

thank you HP Raasi, while reading your message it reminded me of something that was right in front of me but never thought of. I live not 15 minutes from (Lancaster) or amish country and while driving to school always see signs and stands. I guess i was just thinking to big instead of noticing the opportunities right under my nose. For the local part the closest area will be in not such a good city so I would not be all that trusting that the meat is fresh.

Thanks again for your post

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

99.9% of country wide brands will sadly be kosher. Your best bet would be smaller, privately owned shops such as the farm stall or farmers market type and the like if there are any near to you. They would generally sell their own organic fruit, vegetable and dairy products such as jams, cheeses, milk, eggs, relishes, preserves, pickles, chutneys and so on that are not kosher or halal. I know these can be very few and far in between, especially if you live in a very Urban area but if you are able to find one it can be a wonderful experience.

For meat, personally at one stage we managed to find a privately owned butcher near us where the meat was not kosher or halal. There may be one near to you so you can look into any that are privately owned and inquire about their meat. Do always be careful as you don't want to land up with old or contaminated meat. Pork is also always a good bet as it will never be kosher or halal and it is a very flavorful meat when prepared properly. Some Hindu owned butchers will also not be kosher or halal but you obviously wont be able to get beef from them, mainly chicken and fish.

What I have found, which was very interesting, with many of the smaller privately owned sellers here is that their meat products such as their chickens are smaller in size than the ones sold in main stream shops as they are not pumped full of growth hormones, so that was one outright indication of the major difference between the two. Unfortunately most people would look at this negatively. This meat actually tasted a lot better and cooked a lot better as well.

It is very difficult today to get around this kike tax unfortunately. Just do the best you can.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

..Hail Satan!! check this out--------------------http://www.localharvest.org/
You specify your zip code and the distance to search and the site will provide a map and information about each site whether is is a farmer's market, a farm, CSA or whatever you choose from their option list.
It is most organic and locally grown and there are butcher shops that
I have found very close to where i live.

thank you HP Raasi, while reading your message it reminded me of something that was right in front of me but never thought of. I live not 15 minutes from (Lancaster) or amish country and while driving to school always see signs and stands. I guess i was just thinking to big instead of noticing the opportunities right under my nose. For the local part the closest area will be in not such a good city so I would not be all that trusting that the meat is fresh.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

Excellent link blackkat_411,

I used this as well to locate several farms near my location for fruits, veggies, cheese and meat sellers.

Even if you live in an urban area, it is worth it to take a "day trip" on a weekend to these types of markets and stock up what you need for a week or two. Some of these places even offer fresh farm milk, ice cream, and breads as well.

I love the pick your own fruit and veggie farms. It's a great activity and well worth the time.

Hail Satan always!!!
Hail Agares always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

You specify your zip code and the distance to search and the site will provide a map and information about each site whether is is a farmer's market, a farm, CSA or whatever you choose from their option list.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

Thanks for the site.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

thanks for the link blackkat it will help greatly in my search.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back