Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oregon?

holycubbies

Hello eveeyone, I'm new to the group and feeling curious if anyone is living in Oregon? I'm in Eugene.

There are many infiltrators in this group. It's not wise to tell people where you live, as well as giving out other personal information about yourself online in these groups or in personal emails.It's not wise to meet people offline from these groups, because there are many people out there who would like to mislead you, get personal info from you and fuck up your life. Be careful, be safe and be aware.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:52 PM, "holycubbies@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello eveeyone, I'm new to the group and feeling curious if anyone is living in Oregon? I'm in Eugene.

I appreciate the heads up, I will be more cautious thank you for your generosity when I had done nothing to deserve it.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2015, at 11:18 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There are many infiltrators in this group. It's not wise to tell people where you live, as well as giving out other personal information about yourself online in these groups or in personal emails.It's not wise to meet people offline from these groups, because there are many people out there who would like to mislead you, get personal info from you and fuck up your life. Be careful, be safe and be aware.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:52 PM, "holycubbies@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back