Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

order of opening chakras

lordenki13

question about the opening of chakras...traditional beliefs are that the correct order of opening chakras starts with the root (which seems to make sense). Why is that incorrect?

<td val[/IMG]It is incorrect for the whole premises of the chakra system taught to the west was, like hextianity, a disinformation lie. Please understand the truths where held in the inner circles, secret teachings and where not to be given to the masses. Information escapes the inner circles none the less and as an answer to this the inner initiates will become disinformation spreaders.   I have been a student and now a Nath Sidhi for over 24 years. My inner intiate name is BodhiNath Saraswati. You can trust what I say, but only after you have meditated upon what I have offerred.   The chakras are switches along the lines of the nerves and nadis. They can not be opened. They can only be created. :cool:   The Chakras are within the brain. Now what is more important and more powerful then these wheels of energy are the accupressure points along the body. These have many times been confused with chakras. The ones I like are the bindu points in the crown, feet, tail bone, hands and especially the hypnotic one that is great for any sales person to develop. That one lies under you bottom lip just above and in the middle of your chin.   Do not confuse Kundalini either. Kundalini is the sexual energy. And when it is full mature it is not Hot. You will feel a cool heat. That is why it ois called Shakti Kundalini. The magic of Moon.   This is a quote from an out of print book of the Bihar School of Yoga the Tantra of Kundalini Yoga:   “Through traditionally, the seat of kundalini is in muladhara, I think this view has to be corrected. The seat of kundalini is in Sahasrara. And if at all you believe that the seat of kundalini is in muladhara then it is everywhere.   But I can tell you, of course I have my own views, so I must tell you the seat of power is in Sahasrara and all the chakras are only manipulating centers such as switches. It is written in most books that these chakras are the reservoirs of power, it is Not True. They are psychological centers and most of their construction corresponds to these chalras, more or less.   However, in sahasrara there are compartments of sound, there are compartments of symbols, there are compartments of forms, music, colors, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience and well, many other things which you must have heard about, possible or impossible, but it is true that in the brain, beyond what you have already achieved by this time, beyond this layer of the brain, there are layers after layers, there are planes after planes, there are blocks after blocks, rather we should say areas after areas which have definite centers and which are lying dormant, they are sleeping, Sleeping in a sense that they are dormant and they have to be awakened. This structure of the brain looks like, when you cut it completely, it definitely looks like the lotus leaf, but if you look at it carefully and completely it looks like a coil, as if a big python.”

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, lordenki13 <lordenki13@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] order of opening chakras
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 3:38 PM

question about the opening of chakras...tradition al beliefs are that the correct order of opening chakras starts with the root (which seems to make sense). Why is that incorrect?
[/TD]

Awakening prematurely the kundalini serpent on the root chakra may cause serious trouble if it can't ascend through the other chakras when they are closed or blocked. There have been many cases with new-agers having problems with that. Thats why its better to start from the top to the bottom.

The chakras aren't on the mind like some else said, but on the soul/astral body and they are connected to different body parts since the astral body is connected to the physical body. They can be seen while astral projecting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki13" <lordenki13@... wrote:

question about the opening of chakras...traditional beliefs are that the correct order of opening chakras starts with the root (which seems to make sense). Why is that incorrect?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back