Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opinions on Anonymous?

tjs4satan

What are your opinions on Anonymous? just curious for my Brothers and Sisters thoughts.

dont know what i am talking about, here is a decent video

http://trutube.tv/video/5979/ARE-YOU-An ... o-find-out
(thanks to HP Don for the website)

the only thing i have disliked anonymous, is not only do you not know who they are, so anyone could claim themselves as anonymous*(such as jews have done through out history)

but another is in the video on youtube about obamas gun control, they distastefully dishonor and disrespect Hitler. by comparing the two's likeness.

i always thought the Anonymous were groups of hackers who got enraged with sopa pipa acta and stuff.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

What are your opinions on Anonymous? just curious for my Brothers and Sisters thoughts.

the only thing i have disliked anonymous, is not only do you not know who they are, so anyone could claim themselves as anonymous*(such as jews have done through out history)

but another is in the video on youtube about obamas gun control, they distastefully dishonor and disrespect Hitler. by comparing the two's likeness.

and i understand their need to hide themselves. or else they will be arrested. much like the Satanists id say, like us fighting the jews, but the enemies are currently stronger than us and we are limited in population on Earth, hiding is the right thing to do.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

Anonymous had started way before the sopa pipa acta and stuff.
They are hackers, but not all of them... What they want is for people to open their eyes to reality (how the politicians lie, how the media lie as well etc). They were/are/I don't know sharing leaflets and promoting their main website. And if I remember correctly... I had a friend who was into that and he had said that the first step is to make people aware. The second is to "join" (as in to work against the lies etc) and the third is to physically act... As in, revolutionize etc...
Personally, I used to like the whole idea, but as a Spiritual Satanist I've realized there are way more simple way of doing things without using physical violence... :p (destruction workings, rituals etc)
But I still *love* the idea of people being aware... Of realizing everything. Nowadays, I see my mother watching the news and then she starts calling her friends or whatever, discussing about "that punk, beast" who "put the bombs in Boston" etc... While all this is crap. I listen to her and just feel outraged, but what can I tell her? -_-
Anyway, point is, I think anonymous do good for whatever they do. They're not hurting anyone and even if there're some jews amongst them (there definitely are; just like in every place, there's a piece of dirt), the things that they show to others, when they hack a website and post a video... They do not show something bad. They just want to help people revolutionize. It's better than doing nothing. And THANK GOD they do not say any crap about religions ("oh mighty jewsus will help save the day" fuck that shit!).

So yeah. About Hitler, I haven't seen that video.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

i always thought the Anonymous were groups of hackers who got enraged with sopa pipa acta and stuff.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

o:. thanks for the post :D

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Anonymous had started way before the sopa pipa acta and stuff.
They are hackers, but not all of them... What they want is for people to open their eyes to reality (how the politicians lie, how the media lie as well etc). They were/are/I don't know sharing leaflets and promoting their main website. And if I remember correctly... I had a friend who was into that and he had said that the first step is to make people aware. The second is to "join" (as in to work against the lies etc) and the third is to physically act... As in, revolutionize etc...
Personally, I used to like the whole idea, but as a Spiritual Satanist I've realized there are way more simple way of doing things without using physical violence... :p (destruction workings, rituals etc)
But I still *love* the idea of people being aware... Of realizing everything. Nowadays, I see my mother watching the news and then she starts calling her friends or whatever, discussing about "that punk, beast" who "put the bombs in Boston" etc... While all this is crap. I listen to her and just feel outraged, but what can I tell her? -_-
Anyway, point is, I think anonymous do good for whatever they do. They're not hurting anyone and even if there're some jews amongst them (there definitely are; just like in every place, there's a piece of dirt), the things that they show to others, when they hack a website and post a video... They do not show something bad. They just want to help people revolutionize. It's better than doing nothing. And THANK GOD they do not say any crap about religions ("oh mighty jewsus will help save the day" fuck that shit!).

So yeah. About Hitler, I haven't seen that video.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

Why do you say that the enemies are stronger then us?Christianity is crumbling. The Vatican church is losing power and credibility.We have the truth, we have numbers, our numbers are growing everyday, people are waking up and we are on Lord Satan's side. The Powers of Hell are with us.
I understand about hiding and keeping our allegiance to Lord Satan secret but I just had to point out the above.
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:02:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opinions on Anonymous?

and i understand their need to hide themselves. or else they will be arrested. much like the Satanists id say, like us fighting the jews, but the enemies are currently stronger than us and we are limited in population on Earth, hiding is the right thing to do.

Hail Satan!

I agree with Magus Immortalis, they are not stronger than us, and we are growing every day.

1 of us, is like 1000, or 10000 of them in terms of Strength.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Why do you say that the enemies are stronger then us?
Christianity is crumbling. The Vatican church is losing power and credibility.
We have the truth, we have numbers, our numbers are growing everyday, people are waking up and we are on Lord Satan's side. The Powers of Hell are with us.

I understand about hiding and keeping our allegiance to Lord Satan secret but I just had to point out the above.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

They say they are more than that, in todays society, a pro revolutionary group so to speak.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan <3
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Satanic is growing, being Xtian sucks anyway. Beside Xtian are full of judging people u know. First I was a Xtian when I was a kid(brainwashed). But I never like being a Xtian tanx to my parents. Till when I was a Teen I been hurt and bully by religious ppl. So I started being atheist bc I pray long enough this weak god and I realize its life so I accept my trouble.

Since 2011 I starting to wearing black clothes, from head to Toe. Then Xtian start calling me devil and I was like a devil isn't that bad its cool for me lol. 2012 I was befriend a Satanic guy on BBM social network. He told me everything about Satanic and that bible is more truth than Xtian Bible. So ja Satanism is growing and I'm proud of that :) can't wait in the future so we can burn churches, etc. XD
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

i mean. at the current situation and as in physical strength and man-power. they still can manipulate countries and stuff, the cops would stop us and most gentiles eat their kike unkowingly. anyways, ofcourse mentally and spitiritually we are stronger, but if we were stronger as in having control and as in our overall stuffs that we can do to them physically we would not be hiding.

im not saying that they are all powerfull mighty and stuff.. i just ment that they can mess with us if they know about us. kinda the same like the government would arrest Anonymous if they find out who they are, but they do it because they fear them.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Why do you say that the enemies are stronger then us?
Christianity is crumbling. The Vatican church is losing power and credibility.
We have the truth, we have numbers, our numbers are growing everyday, people are waking up and we are on Lord Satan's side. The Powers of Hell are with us.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back