Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opinions/advice on love working?

JXAVSD10000

I intend to begin a love working to attract the ideal lover for me either on September 9th or 10th.

I was going to use a Venus square as the primary foundation for this, possibly with some addendum.

I feel like the material square would be better for this in actually bringing me a lover rather than needing to undo hangups in love or something more internal.

The only thing I'm concerned about (which is two things in one) is that on the 10th the Moon and Venus will be heading from Libra into Scorpio, which is kind of my intention for a more serious and everlasting love rather than general friendly love.

Given that Venus is in it's detriment in Scorpio, which is discouraged to do a Venus square during, I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea or if it will just attract something more severe than most people tend to expect or prefer.

I wanted to begin this working on the 10th as it is Friday (day of Venus) during the hour of Venus, but if I must do it on Thursday the 9th (day of Jupiter) during the hour of Venus, then so be it.

JXAVSD10000 said:
I intend to begin a love working to attract the ideal lover for me either on September 9th or 10th.

I was going to use a Venus square as the primary foundation for this, possibly with some addendum.

I feel like the material square would be better for this in actually bringing me a lover rather than needing to undo hangups in love or something more internal.

The only thing I'm concerned about (which is two things in one) is that on the 10th the Moon and Venus will be heading from Libra into Scorpio, which is kind of my intention for a more serious and everlasting love rather than general friendly love.

Given that Venus is in it's detriment in Scorpio, which is discouraged to do a Venus square during, I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea or if it will just attract something more severe than most people tend to expect or prefer.

I wanted to begin this working on the 10th as it is Friday (day of Venus) during the hour of Venus, but if I must do it on Thursday the 9th (day of Jupiter) during the hour of Venus, then so be it.
Don't begin on Thursday or after Venus enters Scorpio. The whole working will be a waste of time and will fail. Venus squares have to be begun on Fridays and Venus should at least not be in detriment or fall. How about you begin on 3rd? The moon will be in Leo which is OK for love.

The Moon sign and phases are not too important when it come to planetary squares though they can work to boost the overall effectiveness. 10th is tricky and depending on your time zone you could miss the chance to start the square when Venus is still in Libra.

Blackdragon666 said:
JXAVSD10000 said:

Don't begin on Thursday or after Venus enters Scorpio. The whole working will be a waste of time and will fail. Venus squares have to be begun on Fridays and Venus should at least not be in detriment or fall. How about you begin on 3rd? The moon will be in Leo which is OK for love.

The Moon sign and phases are not too important when it come to planetary squares though they can work to boost the overall effectiveness. 10th is tricky and depending on your time zone you could miss the chance to start the square when Venus is still in Libra.

Hmm, the 3rd is a good idea, I think my mind went past that because during this time I'll have already begun a curse to break a couple up, there is a bigger picture, and i don't want to have to balance the mode of cleaning my aura and it still not being enough from energy meant to bring endings to relationships with my positive working to attract such.

You've given me a possible though difficult option to consider, thank you.

I'd like to see a few other opinions on this, the more opinions, the more thorough my consensus of understanding.

JXAVSD10000 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
JXAVSD10000 said:

Hmm, the 3rd is a good idea, I think my mind went past that because during this time I'll have already begun a curse to break a couple up, there is a bigger picture, and i don't want to have to balance the mode of cleaning my aura and it still not being enough from energy meant to bring endings to relationships with my positive working to attract such.

I'd like to see a few other opinions on this, the more opinions, the more thorough my consensus of understanding.

Yea, I ended up having to work and was so exhausted as to sleep past my available hour windows and missed my chance for doing it on the 3rd...

So what now, I guess waiting nearly another fucking year to do the square?...

JXAVSD10000 said:
JXAVSD10000 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Yea, I ended up having to work and was so exhausted as to sleep past my available hour windows and missed my chance for doing it on the 3rd...

Venus in Pieces and Taurus are good.

Blackdragon666 said:
JXAVSD10000 said:
JXAVSD10000 said:

Venus in Pieces and Taurus are good.

This coming Friday is also good right before venus enters scorpio. I am having to restart mine then because i did the first day on a VOC by mistake. This will be the first half of the day though when its still in libra because after that it wil be in scorpio. it is also on the SS calendar Friday the 10th. I will not be doing it to attract love however but for removing very longterm annoying cosmetic issues that have plagued me since my teenage years and improving my overal appearence.

JXAVSD10000 said:

The 10th is still fine. Don't worry about the moon. Also, focus on finding the right person for you, rather than singling out (and cursing) one person. Even if this person is the best match for you, there are also thousands or millions of other good matches for you as well. Therefore, it might be a waste of resources to focus on one person like that.

Don't forget that you can always use runes or Sanskrit mantras to achieve your goals as well. Planetary squares generate a lot of energy, but they are not the only means for generating that type of energy. Off the top of my head, Gebo can be used to attract a lover as well. Search around for supporting runes or Sanskrit mantras.

Alright, thank you all for your advice.

Now I feel a bit more confident in being reminded of the options beyond the square, and that if I really want to I can squeeze in the square on Friday either before or after work.

I appreciate your help.

Given this is for attractive an ideal lover, should I use the material ending of the mantra, Nama?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back