Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening your third Eye?

cazafterclark

Hello, im new to Satanism. Im 19 years old, and really haven't believed in anything my entire life.. I have very bad trust issues from lack of security from being raised by my parents. One of my strongest passions is musical instruments. Recently since ive studied Satanism, ive became more aware of comprehending of were mastered creativity roots. Im really obessing with Satanism because of my extremist desire of becoming a master of instruments is unexplainable. Also these numbers, 436 have always ran my life as far as I could remember. If you add all three you get 13..one of satans number. Ive never meditated before, I admit im a little nervous because I do not want to be overrun by negative energy...but im very anxious for more information on this. I researched all through the website (JoS). I even have my dedication written and a red candle ready to go (need bath and finger pricked) im kind of really looking for someone more experienced; a satanic mentor. Thanks!

Keep studying Joy of Satan site; and start a meditation program. There are many good beginner ones, or you could do the 40 day Empowerment program by HP Hooded Cobra. It's under Updates, Satan's Library.Even 15 minutes a day of meditation is better then none. Don't be afraid of being overrun by negative energy; just take it slowly. There's no rush or race.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 1:04 PM, "cazafterclark@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, im new to Satanism. Im 19 years old, and really haven't believed in anything my entire life.. I have very bad trust issues from lack of security from being raised by my parents. One of my strongest passions is musical instruments. Recently since ive studied Satanism, ive became more aware of comprehending of were mastered creativity roots. Im really obessing with Satanism because of my extremist desire of becoming a master of instruments is unexplainable. Also these numbers, 436 have always ran my life as far as I could remember. If you add all three you get 13..one of satans number. Ive never meditated before, I admit im a little nervous because I do not want to be overrun by negative energy...but im very anxious for more information on this. I researched all through the website (JoS). I even have my dedication written and a red candle ready to go (need bath and finger pricked) im kind of really looking for someone more experienced; a satanic mentor. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back