Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

opening the chakras

emotions

How can I keep my chakras always opened ? Do I really need to chant everyday the same mantra for every chakra to open it or I can just visualize it opening everyday ?

codeine1337 said:
How can I keep my chakras always opened ? Do I really need to chant everyday the same mantra for every chakra to open it or I can just visualize it opening everyday ?
After you've opened it, you don't need to do the opening process again, if you are advancing with your spirituallity and are spinning your chakras every day

codeine1337 said:

As long as you keep them supplied with energy, they will stay open.

Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:

As long as you keep them supplied with energy, they will stay open.

So let me get this straight , if I do physical exercise and yoga everyday beside saturday and sunday does that mean the chakras are always opened? and on saturday & sunday I have to vibrate their mantras?

Serbon said:
codeine1337 said:
After you've opened it, you don't need to do the opening process again, if you are advancing with your spirituallity and are spinning your chakras every day

I understand, thank you. so basically after I wake up in the morning I can start spinning my chakras

codeine1337 said:
I understand, thank you. so basically after I wake up in the morning I can start spinning my chakras
Yes, you can. But it would be best if you did this in the morning and in the evening.
For me personally, I am much more concentrated in the evening, so I meditate more in the evening

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back