Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the Chakras

aidanfoxtrot

So I'm reading about opening my chakras right now. I have a few questions. 1) What vibrations do I use for each chakra?2) How many repetitions of each chakra?3) How do I know when a certain chakra is opened?4) How long does it take to open a chakra?5) Should I try to open all of them in a day or take it slowly? 

1. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html On the left side shows the order to open the chakras in. Click the one you want to open and read the directions. It should tell you which vibration to use.2. Read the directions on how to open the chakra you want to open.3. You will feel a slight pressure.4. Depends on how spiritually advanced you were in a past life and how long you meditate in order to open it.5. No. Once you open a chakra, wait 24 hours before opening another one. You may not feel the effects of a chakra being opened right then, but it you may feel it later on.

start with this http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:53 PM, <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  1. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html On the left side shows the order to open the chakras in. Click the one you want to open and read the directions. It should tell you which vibration to use. 2. Read the directions on how to open the chakra you want to open.3. You will feel a slight pressure.4. Depends on how spiritually advanced you were in a past life and how long you meditate in order to open it. 5. No. Once you open a chakra, wait 24 hours before opening another one. You may not feel the effects of a chakra being opened right then, but it you may feel it later on.

I have a question about chakras. I have heard it takes breathing exercises, chant and focus everyday to open a chakra. 
   Now, when I do the Raum my chakras do not open. When I do the awakenings I am blown away. What kind of chants can be used to OPEN the chakras. I know the hard THs. I do not think the Sanskrit worked either. Why does only the awakenings feel like they work?
   Our biggest goal is to open the chakras, that is the first big leap. What gets them open? Is anyone else having trouble with this? 

Opening the Soul 666Do it with the chants written here. Why are you getting confused? If you feel your chakras opening, then that's all that matters.As for the RAUM (are you talking about the Raum meditation? -IO, EA)? If yes then, when you do a certain meditation for a long amount of time then your body/soul gets used to this energy so you won't feel the energy anymore, but it *does* work.

Στις 10:08 π.μ. Κυριακή, 12 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "jamesrichardson55532@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have a question about chakras. I have heard it takes breathing exercises, chant and focus everyday to open a chakra. 
   Now, when I do the Raum my chakras do not open. When I do the awakenings I am blown away. What kind of chants can be used to OPEN the chakras. I know the hard THs. I do not think the Sanskrit worked either. Why does only the awakenings feel like they work?
   Our biggest goal is to open the chakras, that is the first big leap. What gets them open? Is anyone else having trouble with this? 

Using the Sanskrit chants is advanced for a reason. Additionally, some people just have more affinity to certain chants than others. I find vibrations work best after completing a series of physical postures + breathing exercises and body locks.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back