Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the chakras, effects, results and what to expect

Visitor

I've just had my third eye opened, but what can I expect?

The results were as described, I felt a little pressure in the area of my head, but how would I go about opening the third eye completely?

Should I meditate on the seventh step every day or now that I've finished the 4-day meditation should I “let it go” and do the other meditations?

I'm going to continue opening the chakras too

Other information I've found is about the necronomicon and the third eye, but I don't know if there's more I didn't find because I wasn't paying attention.

What about meditating on the other chakras, do they gradually open up after you've completed them?

I've just had my third eye opened, but what can I expect?

The results were as described, I felt a little pressure in the area of my head, but how would I go about opening the third eye completely?

Should I meditate on the seventh step every day or now that I've finished the 4-day meditation should I “let it go” and do the other meditations?

I'm going to continue opening the chakras too

Other information I've found is about the necronomicon and the third eye, but I don't know if there's more I didn't find because I wasn't paying attention.

What about meditating on the other chakras, do they gradually open up after you've completed them?
After you have opened all the chakras (only after you have performed the opening meditations for each one), it would be useful to continue meditating on these chakras regularly, so that they open more and more and become further empowered.

Also dedicate yourself to cleansing them regularly by visualizing a white cleansing light that you place on each of the chakras, this is essential because as you open the chakras, their accumulated spiritual dirt may come out as you are opening the chakra, so also dedicate yourself to cleansing them . I think dedicating yourself exclusively to opening and strengthening is wrong.

The Necronomicon for chakra openings works through power dates, as explained on the dedicated page. On those dates you will be able to perform the various meditations, in the satanic calendar these days of power are illustrated in which the planets are in favorable positions for the Planetary Squares. These opening meditations of the Necronomicon follow a precise order of execution (first a specific chakra, then another, then another), this order cannot be changed.

It is very important in any case, and therefore I would like to repeat myself, that when you finish the opening meditations you have not completed the chakra work forever. It is good to work on the chakras day by day to become more and more powerful and enjoy the benefits of your soul.

establish your intent behind what you are looking for with opening your Chakras. I’m going to unblock my heart Chakra and work on the energy pathways so that I can connect with people better when speaking to them.

An action without motive is pointless.

After you have opened all the chakras (only after you have performed the opening meditations for each one), it would be useful to continue meditating on these chakras regularly, so that they open more and more and become further empowered.

I see, it's clearer to me now, I never really intended to focus solely on chakra but it would be my main point now

establish your intent behind what you are looking for with opening your Chakras. I’m going to unblock my heart Chakra and work on the energy pathways so that I can connect with people better when speaking to them.

I don't understand your answer, because the reason is to open the chakras, what happens after the opening would be the effects of it is what interests me

There's no point in me doing the openings and having no effect, what I need to know is what to expect after the initial opening work and how to establish the energy so that it opens the chakras permanently, in case I need constant meditation after the chakra opening work or if after completing the days of meditation the energy gradually flows naturally

I think I understand what you meant by that now, I was a bit hasty, but like I said I have a reason

It would actually be really important to me, meditations on the chakras and their effects are what are most valuable to me because it is what would allow me to test and observe how the energy behaves

I also need it for some things I want to do and to try to improve my growth as quickly as possible within my limits

I don't understand your answer, because the reason is to open the chakras, what happens after the opening would be the effects of it is what interests me

There are several reasons why it is good to open and strengthen your chakras:

1) Each chakra controls an aspect of yourself and your life. By cleansing, opening and strengthening your chakras, you will unblock yourself in a correct and healthy way and some aspects of your existence will improve.

2) It is a way to strengthen your soul and increase your power.

3) If you want to reach higher spiritual states it is good to have open chakras and not blocked in any way.

4) Some chakras also govern psychic powers, and could help you in this aspect too.

5) Taking care of your chakras is equivalent to taking care of your soul, it is equivalent to taking care of yourself so that your true self does not atrophy and you can avoid experiencing a state of spiritual death. Most people in the world such as Christians, for example, experience this state and seem like cyborgs without a soul.

6) I have personally known people with a truly decomposed soul due to a strong rejection of spirituality (my parents are a clear example of this), their condition is truly terrifying, they live on one of the lowest planes of existence. They are truly scary.

7) Meditating on the chakras regularly will instead allow you to live on higher planes of existence where it will be more difficult to be struck by some misfortunes that are frequent for those who do not meditate. It is not the definitive solution to this, but as you rise, you will be more protected from these things.

8) Your awareness of the truth and your ability to recognize lies will be increased.

The benefits of meditating on the chakras are infinite because they touch the plane of your spiritual existence which also has repercussions on physical reality, these eight points that I have mentioned make you understand what I am referring to, taking care of your soul is like taking care of your nutrition, your well-being, your improvement.

Not to mention the purely spiritual benefits of meditation, such as spiritual well-being, gradual psychological healing related to the soul, improvement of the state of one's soul, etc. Truly the benefits are innumerable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back