Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

opening the chakaras..

wise_silence2012

I understand and have read how to do it, cause I want to begin to open mine but I was curious could someone do the openings without having to sit?? Like could I be in the shower or just standing and do the hand positions and vibrations?? Just curious.
Thank you! :)
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail to the Four Crowns!!

Whatever you want as lon[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 3:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] opening the chakaras..

I understand and have read how to do it, cause I want to begin to open mine but I was curious could someone do the openings without having to sit?? Like could I be in the shower or just standing and do the hand positions and vibrations?? Just curious.
Hail Father Satan!!

I opened my chakras while laying down, though I'm not sure if you can open them standing or being active. Idk, try it.

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

How Can one be sure that chakras are 100% open? I know- such a newb question. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewjahn275" <matthewjahn275@... wrote:

I opened my chakras while laying down, though I'm not sure if you can open them standing or being active. Idk, try it.

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Well what I do is still do the openings every once in a while plus I do the complete chakra meditations on the right day too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: opening the chakaras..
Sent: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 4:59:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How Can one be sure that chakras are 100% open? I know- such a newb question. Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "matthewjahn275" <matthewjahn275@... wrote:

Hail father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "lutak7@..." <lutak7@...
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: opening the chakaras..

<td vAl[/IMG] Well what I do is still do the openings every once in a while plus I do the complete chakra meditations on the right day too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
<td vAl[/IMG]  How Can one be sure that chakras are 100% open? I know- such a newb question. Hail Satan!

Hail father Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

Yeah, I do the same.Full chakra meditation every day plus the opening routine like once a month. Hopefully it will help :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 12:45 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Well what I do is still do the openings every once in a while plus I do the complete chakra meditations on the right day too.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How Can one be sure that chakras are 100% open? I know- such a newb question. Hail Satan!

Hail father Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sounds a good plan it works for me.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 10:44:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yeah, I do the same.Full chakra meditation every day plus the opening routine like once a month. Hopefully it will help :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 12:45 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Well what I do is still do the openings every once in a while plus I do the complete chakra meditations on the right day too.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How Can one be sure that chakras are 100% open? I know- such a newb question. Hail Satan!

Hail father Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back