Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening my chakras

rudyda_g

In my 2 months as a satanist I had been meditating my chakras without having opened them yet. I've open my 3rd eye and crown chakra already and today I began opening my throat chakra. How many days should I do this.opening for though? My question is also directed to other opening chakra meditations that don't say for how many days to them. Thanks for replying if you do. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS!! \m/

...I clicked the 'reply' button on the message instead of visiting the group like I always do in order to reply, so I hope this message will be received.
You don't really need to do the meditations for more than once (the ones that don't state a number of days for doing them), just as long as you *feel* them opening up when you do the corresponding opening meditations.I you don't feel the chakra you just tried to open, then try again tomorrow or after a few days. When it is open you will feel it, and you'll understand. :)
Απο: rudyda_g <rudyda_g@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:02 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 3 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Θεμα: [JoyofSatan666] Opening my chakras

In my 2 months as a satanist I had been meditating my chakras without having opened them yet. I've open my 3rd eye and crown chakra already and today I began opening my throat chakra. How many days should I do this.opening for though? My question is also directed to other opening chakra meditations that don't say for how many days to them. Thanks for replying if you do. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS!! \m/

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

My understanding is you only vibrate Thoth for four days in a row for the third eye.Then all the rest are one a day.But its up to you.I myself did them for many months,just because I so much liked the feeling of vibrating the God names in them.And it really did help the power of them later on.But we are all different,so just do what you feel.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 9:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening my chakras

Is it true if you continue the chakra meditation Only on a certain one.. The more empowered it becomes?? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Yeah what i'm doing right now is one day open throat chakra then heart chakra then throat chakra again then heart chakra again then do the same pattern for my last 3 chakras , Brian thank you even before I dedicated you've been a great help, papia quack yeah I got your and thank you for replying its much obliged bra. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christina Papadopoulou <papia_quack@... wrote:

...I clicked the 'reply' button on the message instead of visiting the group like I always do in order to reply, so I hope this message will be received.

You don't really need to do the meditations for more than once (the ones that don't state a number of days for doing them), just as long as you *feel* them opening up when you do the corresponding opening meditations.
I you don't feel the chakra you just tried to open, then try again tomorrow or after a few days. When it is open you will feel it, and you'll understand. :)

ÓôÜëèçêå: 5:02 ð.ì. ÔåôÜñôç, 3 Ïêôùâñßïõ 2012
Èåìá: [JoyofSatan666] Opening my chakras

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Well yeah its like doing constant squats are going to hit your quads same concept applies to chakra meditation. You should meditate every chakra though and not just specialize on one. I know certain chakras have desirable "perks" to them but the soul is comprised of more than one chakra ma brutha. Hope I helped. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS VIVA LA GLORIA DE NUESTRO PADRE SATANAS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Is it true if you continue the chakra meditation Only on a certain one..
The more empowered it becomes??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Well yeah its like doing constant squats are going to hit your quads same concept applies to chakra meditation. You should meditate every chakra though and not just specialize on one. I know certain chakras have desirable "perks" to them but the soul is comprised of more than one chakra ma brutha. Hope I helped. A HAIL SATAN AS ALWAYS VIVA LA GLORIA DE NUESTRO PADRE SATANAS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Is it true if you continue the chakra meditation Only on a certain one..
The more empowered it becomes??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back