Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening minds

christiansbenjamin

Hope this is okay to post but I'm making a film covering the life and hardships of American firefighters another goal I have is to cover the devirsity of the fire service to include multiple religions several being satanic firefighters. This is something that is rather unheard of and my hope is that it will help open some of our more close minded members if you'd like to contribute to the project you can do so here thanks everyone. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

gofundme.com/m4cg3hrg

Although I can understand what you are doing here, I am going to have to ask people to not help. The reason being is simple, we can be tracked by submitting money to your fund. Also, you might want to take down this page and just concentrate on doing money workings to get cash. You also are giving away personal info... I can't stop any one but I can advice against it. HAIL SATAN
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 29, 2015, at 8:44, "christiansbenjamin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hope this is okay to post but I'm making a film covering the life and hardships of American firefighters another goal I have is to cover the devirsity of the fire service to include multiple religions several being satanic firefighters. This is something that is rather unheard of and my hope is that it will help open some of our more close minded members if you'd like to contribute to the project you can do so here thanks everyone. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

gofundme.com/m4cg3hrg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back