Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Online Bookstore on the JOS website.

rthar86

I was wondering if all the books on the online book link on the jos website are good to read in regards that none of them slander father or anything of that nature? Thanks in advance for answering my question

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!

If they slandered Father Satan they wouldn't be sold in the JoS store now would they?

If you are talking about books like "Paradise Lost" that are xian but are interesting reads, then these are not on the JoS bookshelf so to speak.

They only have 100% Satanic books, CDs, stickers and etc on their store.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

I was wondering if all the books on the online book link on the jos website are good to read in regards that none of them slander father or anything of that nature? Thanks in advance for answering my question

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I do not have money to get any of those satanic books,stickers(like i really do want them) I write down what I can in a journal

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 2:18:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Online Bookstore on the JOS website.

If they slandered Father Satan they wouldn't be sold in the JoS store now would they?

If you are talking about books like "Paradise Lost" that are xian but are interesting reads, then these are not on the JoS bookshelf so to speak.

They only have 100% Satanic books, CDs, stickers and etc on their store.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!! !!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back