Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY

djn13f

I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on youtube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, i present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.

Go to youtube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:
WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISMwww.deathofcommunism.weebly.com
WORLD MURDERERSwww.jewwach.com
CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAXwww.exposingchristianitydotcom.wordpress.com
ALLAH DOES NOT EXISTwww.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com
LEARN TRUTHwww.joyofsatan.orgwww.josministries.prophpbb.com

And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity.Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on youtube your comment is always just below the video.

HAIL  SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back