Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY

djn13f

I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on youtube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, i present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.

Go to youtube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:
WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISMwww.deathofcommunism.weebly.com
WORLD MURDERERSwww.jewwach.com
CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAXwww.exposingchristianitydotcom.wordpress.com
ALLAH DOES NOT EXISTwww.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com
LEARN TRUTHwww.joyofsatan.orgwww.josministries.prophpbb.com

And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity.Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on youtube your comment is always just below the video.

HAIL  SATAN!!!

you left out the "T" in jewwatch.com

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 6:40 PM, "djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on youtube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, i present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.

Go to youtube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:

And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity.Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on youtube your comment is always just below the video.

HAIL  SATAN!!!

First of all THANK YOU for this idea; I am most definitely going to do this daily for at least half an hour (and more... I hope my keyboard will remain stable from the Ctrl + C (copy) and Ctrl + V (paste). XD)http://travel.viva.gr/ferries/booki...t=2015-07-09&adt=2015-07-09&ret=true&hv=false
[/IMG]YOU WILL MOST LIKELY RECEIVE RESPONSES!! [/B]...be aware... :p There are many deluded xtians, we know how that goes... I do not really suggest to respond to these people because you will waste way too much energy. As long as you give them a direction to go (link), then if they're interested (and if it's their time to learn about the Truth) they will do so.

Secondly, there are also certain websites on the Internet where there are articles.. And these articles can be written by anyone, for anything. I personally know two such websites in Greek. I am thinking that, if someone is good with words, they could create an article that WILL NOT talk about Satan or Demons specifically, but maybe about meditations (again, NOT specific things; but how there are Tibetan monks who can do things, and other people who can do things, and why the government, public media etc, don't want us to believe we can do such things and things like that)... Or, another article could be about health, and how they poison our food, and why they poison it and what the effect is in our brains as well (for example, the fact that they have reduced magnesium from our foods. Magnesium = perfect for the pineal gland; the seat of witchpower).
Of course, if one wants to write an article, they must always have made some research on the subject...But, even if the article is not directly related to Satanism or even meditations (for example, health, magnesium etc), you will make people wonder, you will make people start questioning MANY things, and in time (yes, some people need much more time than others) these people will reach the Truth.But, even if you talked about food, for example Magnesium... This subject directs to pineal gland and psychic power. If you talked about the media and how they have brainwashed us... Again, you can mention about psychic experiments of the nature, and how our thoughts literally have power.
I believe it is amazing how every little thing in this world can be connected to our spirituality and our psychic energy, because of course, our astral body affects our physical body, as our physical body affects our psychic body.This is very important. Every thing that affects our physical body, also affects our psychic body. Most, if not all, of the physical problems someone may have, originate from problems in the astral body/energy circulation/chakras etc. This is why there are "alternative medicine", like reflexology, homeopathy and other other other, many, that can cure someone without medicines, without drugs and such...<--     The medical department is really not my strong point, so my information may be somewhat general, but you get the point.

The ways we can help humanity, not only see the Truth, but also SEEK THE TRUTH are endless... Endless... If someone isn't good with words, there are other ways to do so. Do magick, spiritual warfare, just copy paste the above links on youtube videos and such....
This post really hit me in the face haha, this is what I'm going to do daily from now on. :)A million thank you for this. :)

Στις 6:15 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 6:40 PM, "djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

I agree with the other guys, I'v been doing some work on youtube and I can definitely conclude that I'm being stalked, for instance it shows 12000, people have visited my yt channel possibly looking more into me as well the other day It went up another 2000. Just don't use your personal account.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 11:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

That's really smart of you! I like it! It occurred to me while reading your brilliant idea that in terms of not revealing yourself, you may want to open a new e-mail just for this purpose that doesn't connect back to your true identity to post in the comments since someone higher up can probably access that info if you are pissing them off enough and then they can target you. Everything we do leaves a trail on the internet to be followed. Just a thought.

I only use my troll account. I use it to do just about EVERYTHING and it doesnt even HAVE a YT channel/videos

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 10:33 PM, "Amaterasu Inferno deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree with the other guys, I'v been doing some work on youtube and I can definitely conclude that I'm being stalked, for instance it shows 12000, people have visited my yt channel possibly looking more into me as well the other day It went up another 2000. Just don't use your personal account.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 11:15 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

where does it show your channel's views?

On Monday, July 6, 2015 8:00 PM, "Amaterasu Inferno deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

@fakeYou click on profile under your google+ account on the top left

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:00 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Monday, July 6, 2015 8:00 PM, "Amaterasu Inferno deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

more than 4000 views. not sure if they're recent or not

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:31 PM, "Amaterasu Inferno deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fakeYou click on profile under your google+ account on the top left

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:00 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL  SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back