Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

One Life Time Achievement

Infernal Knight

I've been thinking.... we are consistently developing our soul in order to achieve spiritual perfection, the Godhead state and immortality through ultimate alchemy work, the Magnum opus... my question is... is it possible to achieve this work within this life time especially for those who are just started meditating and zero concrete psychic or spiritual experience. I know the spiritual development is requires enormous effort, dedication, and time which other ascended spiritual masters requires to reincarnate several times before they able to perfect them selves.

I think my point of question is clear. We are currently in a spiritual warfare... and I don't think we don't have much time to reincarnate our self to perfect our soul. But then, our Gods are giving us the very effective meditations might able to make us on time.

this is ultimately just my opinion and curious question. i have no intention to confuse people here......just need some clarification.

Hail To All Gods of Duats!!

- PHAZARAT -

Yes, as Vovim Baghie has raised his serpent in a year or so and that is pre requisite if i remember correctly, than the Magnum Opus is really a long spell over an amount of time. So if you are diligent in power meditations I am sure in a year some can get it, but that is exceptional. this is just my guess im sure it will take 5+ years for some as well

You are right we are very lucky because we have all the power meditations to advance us as fast as we want, the most efficiently

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" wrote:

I've been thinking.... we are consistently developing our soul in order to achieve spiritual perfection, the Godhead state and immortality through ultimate alchemy work, the Magnum opus... my question is... is it possible to achieve this work within this life time especially for those who are just started meditating and zero concrete psychic or spiritual experience. I know the spiritual development is requires enormous effort, dedication, and time which other ascended spiritual masters requires to reincarnate several times before they able to perfect them selves.

I think my point of question is clear. We are currently in a spiritual warfare... and I don't think we don't have much time to reincarnate our self to perfect our soul. But then, our Gods are giving us the very effective meditations might able to make us on time.

this is ultimately just my opinion and curious question. i have no intention to confuse people here......just need some clarification.

Hail To All Gods of Duats!!

- PHAZARAT -

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back