Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Once again, H.P Maxine was right about the Kabbalah

Luzebel

I am back with a huge chunk of spiritual knowledge given to my by Father Satan. The truth about what Michael really is. This is the answer I had been given, and reading this article confirmed that I was right. Michael, is the real devil. The real imposter. The Jew's most powerful egregore to destroy spiritual progress among the gentiles.

Remember when I made the thread about Michael intruding when people worked with Satan? There are many threads and testimonies on the Demonolatry sub but of course these people are not suspecting anything. They think Satan/Lucifer introduced them to Michael, because they are quite literally fools who refuse to open their eyes on so many obvious facts (Why would Lucifer introduce anyone to a jewish angel?). Not knowing about the Jews is so dangerous that it can literally ruin your spirituality because you will keep falling into their traps.

So lately, I started thinking about Michael for some reason. I never invited him, I already knew about the true nature of angels. But still, as I was about to discover deeper occult knowledge about what the jews really do, this spirit intruded, just like he intruded in the other testimonies. The following night, I kept having dreams about angels, couple with bad sleep. It so happens that he invited himself, and the effects have been immediate. I spent the whole day being hateful towards everything, I started feeling hated for my family, during the evening my mind was a mess and the hate was reaching a tipping point. His presence is felt with a pressure on the neck. It is very similar to what you feel during sleep paralysis when something is rubbing against your neck.

I am now 1000% sure that Michael is an egregore programmed by the jews, to attack the gentiles who are reaching the final stages of spiritual advancement. He ALWAYS intrudes, uninvited. Michael can be traced back as an annunaki alien, one of the sons of El. He was known as Mannu-ki-ili. But I'll stand by that claim: Theology and actual spirits, are different things. The Michael spirit is an egregore, who is based on Mannu/Rephesh (and even if he was indeed Mannu, he would still be a scumbag because he's part of El's company of human slaver asshats). Just like the Satan and Lucifer spirit has nothing to do with the minor roman deity or the fallen angel in a strict biblical sense (since these stories are basically historical alien facts retold for the people of that era who had no concepts of aliens, so the war in heaven was a war in the sky).

It seems to me like Michael and Gabriel are the arch-assholes of the angels. One is programmed to cut off the kundalini, the other is programmed to poison us when we're asking for healing. Interestingly enough, the bob-cut purple-teeth new age psychos always credit those twos when they write their new age drivel books. They are the two most active egregores in the spreading of insidious jewish poison.

They might be egregores, but they have been programmed with a purpose and people who are not spiritually aware of the jew will all fall into the trap. Michael is one of the angels who act very nice, to lower our guards. My current theory is that at the moment of death, he will suggest his victims to follow him instead of Satan, and will lead them right inside of the light of the black cube to recycle them. This can be confirmed here in this thread.

As I have said before, I do past life regressions on others, and especially on myself. Recently, when I did one but a bit differently, the pathways were contorted and blocked until I said "show me the life they don't want me to see". What I saw was enough for me to curse them. Enough wrath that could poison an ocean. I saw my soul, in it's original form being dragged from it's place of origin and forced into different forms of suppression and slavery. Beaten, will destroyed, and to watch others like him devoured and destroyed. Then when completely suppressed, thrown into the reincarnation cycle like a bloodied piece of meat.

So I thought I would share this discovery with you. This is really creepy.

I am back with a huge chunk of spiritual knowledge given to my by Father Satan. The truth about what Michael really is. This is the answer I had been given, and reading this article confirmed that I was right. Michael, is the real devil. The real imposter. The Jew's most powerful egregore to destroy spiritual progress among the gentiles.

Remember when I made the thread about Michael intruding when people worked with Satan? There are many threads and testimonies on the Demonolatry sub but of course these people are not suspecting anything. They think Satan/Lucifer introduced them to Michael, because they are quite literally fools who refuse to open their eyes on so many obvious facts (Why would Lucifer introduce anyone to a jewish angel?). Not knowing about the Jews is so dangerous that it can literally ruin your spirituality because you will keep falling into their traps.

So lately, I started thinking about Michael for some reason. I never invited him, I already knew about the true nature of angels. But still, as I was about to discover deeper occult knowledge about what the jews really do, this spirit intruded, just like he intruded in the other testimonies. The following night, I kept having dreams about angels, couple with bad sleep. It so happens that he invited himself, and the effects have been immediate. I spent the whole day being hateful towards everything, I started feeling hated for my family, during the evening my mind was a mess and the hate was reaching a tipping point. His presence is felt with a pressure on the neck. It is very similar to what you feel during sleep paralysis when something is rubbing against your neck.

I am now 1000% sure that Michael is an egregore programmed by the jews, to attack the gentiles who are reaching the final stages of spiritual advancement. He ALWAYS intrudes, uninvited. Michael can be traced back as an annunaki alien, one of the sons of El. He was known as Mannu-ki-ili. But I'll stand by that claim: Theology and actual spirits, are different things. The Michael spirit is an egregore, who is based on Mannu/Rephesh (and even if he was indeed Mannu, he would still be a scumbag because he's part of El's company of human slaver asshats). Just like the Satan and Lucifer spirit has nothing to do with the minor roman deity or the fallen angel in a strict biblical sense (since these stories are basically historical alien facts retold for the people of that era who had no concepts of aliens, so the war in heaven was a war in the sky).

It seems to me like Michael and Gabriel are the arch-assholes of the angels. One is programmed to cut off the kundalini, the other is programmed to poison us when we're asking for healing. Interestingly enough, the bob-cut purple-teeth new age psychos always credit those twos when they write their new age drivel books. They are the two most active egregores in the spreading of insidious jewish poison.

They might be egregores, but they have been programmed with a purpose and people who are not spiritually aware of the jew will all fall into the trap. Michael is one of the angels who act very nice, to lower our guards. My current theory is that at the moment of death, he will suggest his victims to follow him instead of Satan, and will lead them right inside of the light of the black cube to recycle them. This can be confirmed here in this thread.

That is why people should have the time to read about it. And re read it. It explains in many ways. Maxine Detrich spotlighted on all of it and is right on about everything!🔥

It goes to show that one who joins xianity and flips over to enemy New Age stuff becomes schizophrenic. This was a great cautionary tale of how badly enemy forces can attack a person. I haven't experienced anything like this except as a young child; often being brought to church, facing mental/physical abuse and experiencing possession (sleep paralysis).

Maxine was on the mark with everything and we should count ourselves unbelievably lucky here that we have the knowledge of the JoS and the protection of the Gods at our side. The only thing left holding us back is ourselves... things might slow us down or make things harder, yet no matter what it's never a reason to give up.

Nice post ⚡⚡🙋🏻‍♂️☠️ !!

You inspired me to do an audio of the shattering enemy thoughtforms ritual — just because I know for a fact that I’m doing right. At least I totally believe that.
I guess it will mostly be for new people.

I believe it was 2014, when I went into sleep, paralysis… I’ve never had it before… I joined that year and I did see a tour, it was like some gray smoky shadow with like orange eyes…. It went away when I woke up, but I shouted. I haven’t had very many paranormal experiences, but these were two of them. I was in sleep paralysis, and I saw some gray hand that seem to have long sharp nails grab my leg. Before it even did that I felt intense hatred and that was what was so strange about the whole thing, like why would I feel such intense hatred. I’m not sure what it was, but it could have been a thoughtform.. It seemed to last like 10 seconds or something.. yeah, I do the shattering every day.

Mannu-ki-ili is the name of the Sumerian god Marduk in ancient Canaanite language.
The Jews stole, copied and corrupted a large number of pagan names when they created their egregores and their alphabet.

Wow, this makes a lot of sense.

A few weeks ago, while I was meditating, I heard a woman's voice softly whisper "Michael".

I was very confused, and looked into the etymology as my association with the word Michael is that of the Jewish archangel.

Now I understand.

he will suggest his victims to follow him instead of Satan, and will lead them right inside of the light of the black cube to recycle them
Yet a reason for spiritual advancement - having a soul strong enough to resist.
Xians recycles while Satanists shit on Michael.

Wow, this makes a lot of sense.

A few weeks ago, while I was meditating, I heard a woman's voice softly whisper "Michael".

I was very confused, and looked into the etymology as my association with the word Michael is that of the Jewish archangel.

Now I understand.

Yep, it makes so much sense.
Here is some more proof I got today, I was approached by another person who had a short experience with him (yes I visit plebbit sometimes, I am trying to wake people up by leaving subtle hints).

wowowowo.jpg

They were bragging about it all along with their pictures of Michael killing the dragon. The Jews literally created these egregores to attack and enslave us.

Mannu-ki-ili is the name of the Sumerian god Marduk in ancient Canaanite language.
The Jews stole, copied and corrupted a large number of pagan names when they created their egregores and their alphabet.

Thanks for the correction. And yes, Jews base some of their egregores on actual deities. Most people will make the mistake to believe that angels are the same spirits as those ancient gods under different names but no. They are 100% artificial egregores.

Anyone who has tried to commune with "angels" and/or people who channel them understand they are not pleasant energy or helpful at all. Imagine the grumpiest MF you've ever met and multiply by 100 - that is an understatement. When Maxine has said these fuckers have literally harassed her physically and mentally I completely believe her. Even just hearing their names spoken by somebody else, I just sigh because why the fuck would you voluntarily want to talk to them let alone invoke them. Now I have to go pray to Satan and the Gods for protection so they don't come near me.

It's just best to stay away.

These people doesn't work with our Gods. Leviathan is just as much of a Jewish thought form as Michael.

I agree. If they really did, they would know about the jew and they wouldn't fall for basic new age tricks like they do all the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back