Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On 'crossdressing'.

[email protected]

I personally, am disgusted by the term, however I would like to hear the opinions of my third-sex family members. I enjoy dressing feminine. I like the colors, and the way the clothes look, feel, and enhance my beauty. I don't believe there to be anything wrong with this, as long as one is respectful in doing so. (As in, not wearing too tight of clothing, nothing too short, nothing 'revealing' and I don't use breast forms or anything like that.) I would like to hear what you have to say. I've been fought on the matter by my 'actual' family, and it's depressing me. Is it disrespectful to do this? If I have a desire to be feminine, is it not right for me to act it out, how I see fit? (Whilst remaining respectful, as I previously stated) Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. 

---In [email protected], <ladymay_0@... wrote :

I personally, am disgusted by the term, however I would like to hear the opinions of my third-sex family members. I enjoy dressing feminine. I like the colors, and the way the clothes look, feel, and enhance my beauty. I don't believe there to be anything wrong with this, as long as one is respectful in doing so. (As in, not wearing too tight of clothing, nothing too short, nothing 'revealing' and I don't use breast forms or anything like that.) I would like to hear what you have to say. I've been fought on the matter by my 'actual' family, and it's depressing me. Is it disrespectful to do this? If I have a desire to be feminine, is it not right for me to act it out, how I see fit? (Whilst remaining respectful, as I previously stated) Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.

It's a bit more than just bright colors, but I guess I get the idea. Fuck the jews, if it makes me feel happy, and I know I am being respectful, then I can wear whatever I please.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:44 AM, johnson_akemi@... [Satanicgaycommunity]<[email protected] wrote:   Modern fashion standards are arbitrarily created by jews, who run the entertainment industry and show people what they are "supposed" to wear. If you want to wear things like bright colors, you are free to do so.

You can dress how you want and as revealing as you want. Nothing wrong with people even walking around nude. Why be ashamed of your own body. You are born naked and at all times truly are. The cloths you wear only hide that nakedness a bit. Now that doesn't mean they can't be helpful. Boots are wonderful when needed, but just because clothes must be needed for somethings doesnt mean you have to wear them all the time. It comes down to who YOU are as a person.
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:08 AM, "'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [Satanicgaycommunity]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.

Both before the coming of the Jewish religions, such as Christianity and Islam, and shortly afterwards, before Christianity and Islam were able to completely suck their fangs into the Aryan Pagan religions, which were Satanism for the corresponding ages, each White Aryan Pagan religion, including in Russia, there was a Native Shamanism that was distinct for each non-Jewish race, the White Race the most of all, and cross-dressing and so-called "gender-bending" among the third sex in both ritual and the common life was a common trait that was nearly universal for all Europeans.

While I agree with Satan and his Demons that the feeling that a woman is trapped within the soul of a male, or that a male is trapped within the soul of a female are common indicators of a mental illness, I don't feel that cross-dressing for ritualistic or even everyday reasons for certain individuals is a sign of a mental illness, in and of itself, however.

Another thing is that while the Nazi Secret Doctrine [Satanism] advocates our people to have as many large and healthy families as possible, it is recognized that not every male was meant to be a biological father and not all women were meant to be biological mothers.  These third sex people were meant to be tribal intermediaries, healers, physicians, psychologists, and sorcerers.

No offense, but the non-White colored races who are under Jewish control are the ones who have gotten Shamanism and Satanism to disassociate.  The colored races have been influenced by the Zeta Reticuli Greys who feed off of blood offerings as well as human and animal sacrifice.  Later on, the White Pagans, such as the followers of Attis and Cybele, adopted many of these foreign/alien practices.  This made it easier for the followers of the Orphic/Dionysian Mysteries to succumb to the forced conversions to a Jewish religion that stole from the major Satanic Pagan religions, only to destroy them, while claiming to be "superior" to the Aryan Pagan religions.  That Jewish all-conquering religion was none other than Christianity with a Jewish version of the Aryan Messiah, hence JEWSUS CHRISTOS. 

There are some minor flaws in one of the most important and leading scholars who make public that Christianity has nothing of its own.  The one I have in mind is Acharya S, also known as D.M. Murdock, who authored The Christ Conspiracy and many other related titles.  She wanted there to be a loophole for pushing a pre-Judeo/Christian, Pagan, ARYAN Christ, and she even went as far as to claim that the pre-Christian Christians were the followers of Osiris/Serapis/Dionysus.  This is mixing truth with lies.  There is no pre-Christian, Aryan Pagan Christ.  Even if there were, we would kill him because he is still the root and seed of David [another fictitious Jewish messianic figure] just like the Satanic Roman Empire killed any and all Jews who were believed to be of the seed of David, even for more than 400 years after the birth of the fictitious Jewish messiah, the Christos was mythologically assumed to have taken place.

We, who are truly of Satan have an inner knowing of the differences between what is right and wrong.  Acharya S/D.M. Murdock's research may have stated that non-Jewish Pagans who followed Serapis [Osiris-Dionysus] were given the epithet of "the Bishops of Christ," but in Satanism, we know that regardless of whether this is right or wrong, SATAN says that it is wrong.

In all irony, SATAN is Serapis/Ptah-Osiris/Zeus-Dionysus.

Anyways, I went way off topic here.  Yes, we are Nazis because there is no such thing as a Satanism that isn't Nazism.  However, unlike what our detractors claim, we allow individuality to flourish just as much as we allow what is good for the collective of Aryan Satanists to flourish.  There may be non-Satanists who claim to be "Nazis," but Satan doesn't support them, as they most likely do not support him.  When the time is right, the Joy of Satan will be taking over, and our Nazism will be the only Nazism that is permitted.  So get ready for Satan and the ANTI-CHRIST!

Shamanism is a global practice for all human tribes, but in discriminating White people, the focus upon savage "Shamanism" of the non-Whites has been the leading advertisement of what "Shamanism" is supposed to be in general.  This is not the way it is.  White Shamanism accepts homosexuality, but it doesn't involve human or animal sacrifices or other ridiculous superstitions that are embraced by non-Whites.

I am not trying to insult or offend the colored races.  I am just providing accurate information.  The truth is not politically correct, but still, I mean no hard feelings.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

The Third Sex Thule Society 666  

Hi HP Jake Carlson.

Thank you for the informing post!

I was hoping I could ask you a question on what you stated though!

You say that the feeling that a soul of a woman is trapped within the soul of a male and vice verse is an indicator of a mental illness. Could you elaborate on this?
There have been posts in the past about twin souls and how transsexuals have their own metagentics so I'm wondering how we went from transsexuality is fine to "its symptoms of a mental illness"
The only thing I can think of is that the feeling that the soul of a woman is trapped in a male is much different than a twin soul that knows they are a female soul within a male suit.
I am sure there are quite a few twinsoul/transsexual satanists here that would like this to be more in depth.

“A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism”
– High Priest Mageson666 (about transsexuals)

I can recognize that I am male, both on the soul/physical level, and it doesn't bother me. I just enjoy presenting feminine beauty, and working with feminine energies. I would rather be treated as a 'Lady' and not a 'gentleman'. I don't take any medications or something of that nature, to forcibly change my body, but I do consistently work with feminine energy, with the intent of having a more feminine form. Is there anything wrong with this? I would like to know, because if I do have a mental illness, then I need to fix that, asap.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 3:15 AM, hammerofthegods_666@... [Satanicgaycommunity]<[email protected] wrote:   Both before the coming of the Jewish religions, such as Christianity and Islam, and shortly afterwards, before Christianity and Islam were able to completely suck their fangs into the Aryan Pagan religions, which were Satanism for the corresponding ages, each White Aryan Pagan religion, including in Russia, there was a Native Shamanism that was distinct for each non-Jewish race, the White Race the most of all, and cross-dressing and so-called "gender-bending" among the third sex in both ritual and the common life was a common trait that was nearly universal for all Europeans.

While I agree with Satan and his Demons that the feeling that a woman is trapped within the soul of a male, or that a male is trapped within the soul of a female are common indicators of a mental illness, I don't feel that cross-dressing for ritualistic or even everyday reasons for certain individuals is a sign of a mental illness, in and of itself, however.

Another thing is that while the Nazi Secret Doctrine [Satanism] advocates our people to have as many large and healthy families as possible, it is recognized that not every male was meant to be a biological father and not all women were meant to be biological mothers.  These third sex people were meant to be tribal intermediaries, healers, physicians, psychologists, and sorcerers.

No offense, but the non-White colored races who are under Jewish control are the ones who have gotten Shamanism and Satanism to disassociate.  The colored races have been influenced by the Zeta Reticuli Greys who feed off of blood offerings as well as human and animal sacrifice.  Later on, the White Pagans, such as the followers of Attis and Cybele, adopted many of these foreign/alien practices.  This made it easier for the followers of the Orphic/Dionysian Mysteries to succumb to the forced conversions to a Jewish religion that stole from the major Satanic Pagan religions, only to destroy them, while claiming to be "superior" to the Aryan Pagan religions.  That Jewish all-conquering religion was none other than Christianity with a Jewish version of the Aryan Messiah, hence JEWSUS CHRISTOS. 

There are some minor flaws in one of the most important and leading scholars who make public that Christianity has nothing of its own.  The one I have in mind is Acharya S, also known as D.M. Murdock, who authored The Christ Conspiracy and many other related titles.  She wanted there to be a loophole for pushing a pre-Judeo/Christian, Pagan, ARYAN Christ, and she even went as far as to claim that the pre-Christian Christians were the followers of Osiris/Serapis/Dionysus.  This is mixing truth with lies.  There is no pre-Christian, Aryan Pagan Christ.  Even if there were, we would kill him because he is still the root and seed of David [another fictitious Jewish messianic figure] just like the Satanic Roman Empire killed any and all Jews who were believed to be of the seed of David, even for more than 400 years after the birth of the fictitious Jewish messiah, the Christos was mythologically assumed to have taken place.

We, who are truly of Satan have an inner knowing of the differences between what is right and wrong.  Acharya S/D.M. Murdock's research may have stated that non-Jewish Pagans who followed Serapis [Osiris-Dionysus] were given the epithet of "the Bishops of Christ," but in Satanism, we know that regardless of whether this is right or wrong, SATAN says that it is wrong.

In all irony, SATAN is Serapis/Ptah-Osiris/Zeus-Dionysus.

Anyways, I went way off topic here.  Yes, we are Nazis because there is no such thing as a Satanism that isn't Nazism.  However, unlike what our detractors claim, we allow individuality to flourish just as much as we allow what is good for the collective of Aryan Satanists to flourish.  There may be non-Satanists who claim to be "Nazis," but Satan doesn't support them, as they most likely do not support him.  When the time is right, the Joy of Satan will be taking over, and our Nazism will be the only Nazism that is permitted.  So get ready for Satan and the ANTI-CHRIST!

Shamanism is a global practice for all human tribes, but in discriminating White people, the focus upon savage "Shamanism" of the non-Whites has been the leading advertisement of what "Shamanism" is supposed to be in general.  This is not the way it is.  White Shamanism accepts homosexuality, but it doesn't involve human or animal sacrifices or other ridiculous superstitions that are embraced by non-Whites.

I am not trying to insult or offend the colored races.  I am just providing accurate information.  The truth is not politically correct, but still, I mean no hard feelings.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

I apologize.  I was exhausted when I wrote my reply and I didn't word things correctly.  What I was referring to was a German psychologist named Karl Heinrich Ulrichs and a Jewish sexologist named Magnus Hirschfeld.  During the 1800s-1900s, these assholes used such nonsense as a "female soul trapped within a male body" or a "male soul trapped within a female body" as a means to create chaos, confusion, and to destabilize society. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with some men being more in touch with their feminine side or some women being more in touch with their masculine side.  It is only when they make an IDENTITY and some radical left-winged POLITICAL MOVEMENT that reeks of mental illness because anything that the Jewish people can find to be useful is not anything that is good, but something that can destroy non-Jewish society.

I don't know how else to word this right now, but I don't feel that what you are describing is any kind of mental illness or disorder.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

So are you tellin us transsexuality is not a real thing? That transsexuals are mentally ill?I'm asking because there is a page (I linked the page) with writings from high priests including yourself, who recognise twin souls/transsexuals as real beings who have been a part of ancient pagan tradition.And truthfully I'm asking as someone who's transitioned their sex. This is honestly terrifying for me to read, as to think what I am is a mental illness.
Metaphysical Realms of the Third Sex and the Twin Soul – Third Sex 666  

That makes sense. I didn't really feel like I was doing anything wrong, and even though my clairvoyant senses aren't as good as they could be, I got the message from my Incubus that I was doing alright. No harm done to me, I just wanted to clarify for the sake of the community.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM, hammerofthegods_666@... [Satanicgaycommunity]<[email protected] wrote:   I apologize.  I was exhausted when I wrote my reply and I didn't word things correctly.  What I was referring to was a German psychologist named Karl Heinrich Ulrichs and a Jewish sexologist named Magnus Hirschfeld.  During the 1800s-1900s, these assholes used such nonsense as a "female soul trapped within a male body" or a "male soul trapped within a female body" as a means to create chaos, confusion, and to destabilize society. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with some men being more in touch with their feminine side or some women being more in touch with their masculine side.  It is only when they make an IDENTITY and some radical left-winged POLITICAL MOVEMENT that reeks of mental illness because anything that the Jewish people can find to be useful is not anything that is good, but something that can destroy non-Jewish society.

I don't know how else to word this right now, but I don't feel that what you are describing is any kind of mental illness or disorder.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

I'm not bashing trans-sexual twin souls, but radical Marxist individuals who insist on perverting what they really are and this false image of trans-sexuality to the world as if it is the real thing.  The Jews have been doing the same thing with lesbians, as well as homosexual and bisexual men.  This is what we have to rally against.

What I am criticizing, however, are all of these Jewish-invented identities that are based upon one's private life, which as long as it doesn't involve race-mixing or pedophilia, etc., are fine until people make a stink about them, whether it be someone who is against the third sex or the third sex politicizing what isn't meant to be politicized.

Trans-sexuality is real, but "gender queer" and "queer" in general is not real.  These are part of the "oppressed minority groups" and "marginalized outcasts" that Jesus Christ would have been more than happy to have a wine-induced orgy with, and hang out with in general, as it is the "oppressed" and the "marginalized" that Christ, in the fictitious [but filled with subliminal messages] gospels, befriended, while those who were against Christ and his lovey dovey Communist conspiracy against White Gentiles saw Christian love for what it is...  HATE for all that is natural and finds its place within the scheme of Nature's laws.

Luckily for us, we ARE within the scheme of Nature's laws, as well as Satan's laws, but those who don't reject the Jewish packages of "give up on hatred toward your enemies and you will be unharmed with this new 'gender queer' identity I give you."

So, relax.  If you're not a Marxist, you have nothing to worry about.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

HP Jake Carlson
I cannot thank you enough for clearing this all up, I really appreciate everything you do for Satanism.Thanks again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back