Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oliver Stone apologises to Jews

kundalini_god

Oliver Stone has apologised for suggesting that the Holocaust is known more than Hitler's other atrocities because of the "Jewish domination of the media".

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/27072010/5/s ... ogy-0.html

This shows the real power of the Jewscum. Stone has had to issue a grovelling apology to stay in work. Mel Gibson has sold up and gone back to Australia, hounded by the Jewscum for Passion of the Christ.

How sad. Fortunately, Gibson is also able to finance his own pictures. He ended up apologizing for telling the truth as well, but it was colored by the fact that he was also flat out drunk at the time he told the truth so it wasn't helpful to anyone but "just a drunk talking". His latest fiasco, that of beating up his girlfriend (if he did, shame on him!) won't help. Much as I abhor such violence, I can't help but also wonder if he isn't being set up. He's a powerful independent film-maker who can call his own shots; that must be pretty unsettling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kundalini_god" <fossn@... wrote:

Oliver Stone has apologised for suggesting that the Holocaust is known more than Hitler's other atrocities because of the "Jewish domination of the media".

This shows the real power of the Jewscum. Stone has had to issue a grovelling apology to stay in work. Mel Gibson has sold up and gone back to Australia, hounded by the Jewscum for Passion of the Christ.

the trickle of news against the jew will turn into a flood. It is a matter of time. Much sooner than you think. Keep doing the rituals everyday.

The enemy of mankind is the jew and their king is Mr. "redshield"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

How sad. Fortunately, Gibson is also able to finance his own pictures. He ended up apologizing for telling the truth as well, but it was colored by the fact that he was also flat out drunk at the time he told the truth so it wasn't helpful to anyone but "just a drunk talking". His latest fiasco, that of beating up his girlfriend (if he did, shame on him!) won't help. Much as I abhor such violence, I can't help but also wonder if he isn't being set up. He's a powerful independent film-maker who can call his own shots; that must be pretty unsettling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kundalini_god" <fossn@ wrote:

they will get theirs. They are behind the genocide of the armenians. The "donme" Turks (which were cryptojews). I sent an e-mail to asbarez.com's editor with the documentation.

Here is the documentation:

New Booklet Out: "Ergenekon Is Our Reality"

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

For more than three years, I have been exposing the crypto_Jewish organization "Ergenekon". A new booklet has appeared produced in part by the "Young Civilians" (as in "Young Turks"?), which responds to and refutes various categories of denials of the existence of the Ergenekon in the international media:

Ergenekon Is Our Reality

Some of my articles and interviews which touch upon the Ergenekon appear as follows:

The Doenmeh Crypto-Jews Threaten Coup to Defend Their Grip on Turkey, April 28, 2007

18 May 2008 Interview with Bedros Hajian and George Apelian, May 18, 2008

I Wrote of This One and One Half Years Ago, But the "Alternative Media" Did Not Report the Story, December 14, 2008

An Opportune Time for Erdogan to Stand Up for Turkish National Honor and Speak the Full Truth, February 08, 2009

The Modern Doenmeh in Turkey, February 10, 2009

The Biggest Story You Never Hear About, Turkey's Ergenekon: They Own Judges, They Assassinate Judges, February 15, 2009

The Doenmeh and Pan-Turkism: Operation Gladio, Ergenekon and the "Eurasian" Incursions into China, August 06, 2009

Erdogan Lies for the Benefit of Israel: Turks, Learn from the US and Germany, June 30, 2010

In the context of the recent meeting between the Israelis and the Turks, Beril Dedeoglu writes in an article entitled A 'secret meeting' everyone knows about published in Today's Zaman:

"Besides, it was necessary to release some steam before Turkish public opinion becomes fully convinced that there is a connection between the Kurdistan Workers' Party's (PKK) latest actions and Israel's stance toward Turkey."

I must ask why it was beneficial to Turkey's interests to meet secretly with the Israelis before the Turkish public fully understood the reality that the Israelis are connected to the PKK? Erdogan should be informing the Turkish public and the World public of this fact at every opportunity. He should not cover up the Israeli terrorist war on the Turks, which has claimed tens of thousands of lives.

The surest way to end the bloodshed is to expose the fact that Israel is behind it. Why are Erdogan and the AKP serving Israeli interests rather than Turkish?

Ergenekon (Turkey's deep state) is run by freemasons and cryptojews

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kundalini_god" <fossn@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back