Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Old man - old woman

Sébastien1

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a know demon that sometimes takes the apperence of either a old man or a old lady. I saw a old man - old lady from the corner of my eyes a few times lately. I am guessing is it a guide.

Well now that you mention it... I once requested assistance from a goetic demon named Agares. He appeared in my scrying mirror as an old man with a staff. He didn't say much. He just nodded his head... And in case you're wondering, yes he did handle the matter quite effectively. Though I'd imagine there are lots of things that could appear as an old man. Hell! Satan normally appears to me as an elderly gentleman...

I have seen a young man walking put the side of my eye. I was watching him without really looking at him and when I looked up he was gone. Now unless he was a woods kinda guy and dived in when he saw me look up at him there is no way he could have been gone that fast. I believe that kinda thing has happen many times. Is that like how it is with you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sébastien <bluerose50@... wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a know demon that sometimes takes the apperence of either a old man or a old lady. I saw a old man - old lady from the corner of my eyes a few times lately. I am guessing is it a guide.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back