Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ok this is weird.

angryshaman666

Now I'm actually very strong and keep getting stronger.But when it comes to cardio I can never keep going for long.
I keep improving my raw strength and my speed, balance and control in martial arts has improved IMMENSELY but once I start moving around at higher speed after a few minutes my body RAPDILY overheats.
I can't manage more than 15 minutes of constant cardio without literally feeling my limbs go numb and feeling sick because of all the immense heat building up while the extra bio-electricity fries my nerves.
Mind you I'm moving much faster than most people can AT ALL much less for 15 minutes straight.
I am also using a larger portion of my strength at all times to move as quickly as possible while maintaining control so perhaps its because I'm going faster and harder than I need to just for the sake of going as fast and gracefully as possible but still 15 minutes is about all I can take.
In sword practice I'm swinging about 3-4 hits a second while using centrifuge to keep the momentum going and fueling itself, often looping the weapon around in the same direction more than once while using full body martial arts at the same time.
But it feels like my body is literally FRYING ITSELF when I do any sort of cardio for more than a few minutes at a time.The body heat and bio-electricity just keep increasing.
I think I need to open ALL my chakras just to vent the extra energy and not fry myself when moving at that kind of speed.My skin literally started to turn red after about 10 minutes and my aura felt like hot iron and if I pushed myself any further I would have gotten fried.
At least I was moving faster and with more control than most people would ever be able to keep up with in a fight but DAMN this is embarrassing!
My own energy is just that white hot once I start moving at any sort of speed or effort for that long!
On the up side, my energy, control, technique, raw power and flexibility all improve noticeably on a regular basis.
But my question is, although I assume i'm right about this, is it possible for you to build up that much energy and fry yourself if he energy pathways aren't fully opened yet?It seems like my body has a hard time ventilating itself of all the heat and bio-electricity during that kind of high intensity cardio workout.

In answer to your question (my humble opinion), I feel like it would be possible, definitely.
That aside, have you tried invoking water about 10 minutes before your workout? It's still energy, so you'd have energy, and it may help you keep cool for your workout. If I know I'm going to do something that could get me to overheat, or going somewhere that'd do that, etc. I usually invoke water. I know you've built up your tolerance for fire as you've stated, but water could definitely help with this, I feel.

I'm still working on my head chakras. probably for the next 3 months I will do a whole month of THOTH into the 3rd eye 108 times every day at LEAST one session a day.Then 108 BBBBB into the crown chakra at least one session a day for a whole month
Then 108 THOTH into the 6th chakra with the same pattern for a month.
I tried a week each and felt AMAZING results, now im going to do it for a whole month straight.
So to answer your question, No I do not know about the state of my heart and solar chakras other than the solar chakra is strong enough to give off heat if I focus.

On Monday, March 21, 2016 12:27 AM, "thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Got the same problem. How is your heart chakra? I have the same problem but it was worse after I recieved a gnarly psychic attack from a feminist bitch and a kike. I am at the granthi stage of the heart chakra opening it and have a really bad psychic vampire to deal with that's making it harder; my mother. I heard you moved out but do you still have any weird connections? I will soon too, and I will cut her off when I no longer have to see her face, help her make it to where she needs to be in the afterlife as she will most likely die immediately because she is the worst vampire I've ever known and has been feeding on my energy through countless forms of abuse for my entire life.. Sad, but at least I know for a fact she'll die before I will and will still know of our success in the afterlife.
One year ago about I could handle a shit ton of energy, but physically was not as strong. Isn't that weird? I could make my body get hot as fuck and feel fine, to the point of literally charring my hands with tons of burn scabs from tai chi ALONE. Now my heart chakra feels clamped sometimes, but my body is better for seemingly no reason at all like I just got muscle and stock out of nowhere and can handle playing blast beats and extreme patterns on the drums for hours without barely feeling tired. I remember last summer I was really affected by these two vampires and couldn't barely throw kicks and couldn't last for like 5 minutes punching, now I am back to being able to take 240 pound mother fuckers down, double jump kicks, flying kicks, back roundhouses, but still I can't seem to move objects with my mind as well as I could earlier this year when I felt more depressed. WTF?! I was moving a nickle across my leg in class, showed a close friend I could move it on a table. Its like my energy output is less, but there's more inside? Do you get that too man?  It does feel simply too hot, and like I'm gonna fry if I go too far. Sometimes my hands take on this sort of greasy look to them now while they used not too which is likely not good but I think it has to do with my heart & solar chakra, regardless goes away after meditating.
Well the thing is that sometimes it seems not the case, and it seems I can just handle this infinite amount of energy and end up staying up for night in a row, walking on air, but other times still feels like my heart chakra is... just, off, or something, like the energy isn't flowing how its meant, but at the same time I could have more energy for activity feeling like this. and its hard to open it with this stupid race-traitor brainwashed hippy dippy fucking bitch harping at me 24/7 and literally sucking my energy directly, along with this other manipulative girl (partially my fault cause I fell for her vampiric shit) and a really stupid kike who acts like a nigger, who the enemy put with this vampire after I dumped her ass to try to create new rapport to drain my lifeforce.  I don't know I don't know what the fuck is going on I'm just chiming in because I saw we basically have the same problem going on here.

All problems with energy and Kundilini are because of the curses that have been enforced for years. try doing more reverse cursing.  Also find more activities that you actually enjoy for releasing pent up energy.

First off I am just amazed reading about the awesome things you guys can already do, I'm physically nowhere near that fit.. Working on it though, my gd told me to strengthen my body because it's weak.

I thought it might be that your body is simply not adjusted to this huge amount of energy that is released when you train that hard. Energy needs somewhere to go, it sounds to me you are retaining it all in your body which might be overloading your energy body. 

You could try to expand your aura when performing these exercises, so the energy isn't all retained in your body but in a large sphere around you, like 3-4 meters in diameter. 
Try to make the energy flow through your body so it doesn't get stuck. If you have a large amount of energy build up with nowhere to go it can cause this kind of extreme reaction. 

Perhaps it might be a good idea to strenghten your lower chakra's aswell, as the lower chakra's fuel the upper ones and specifically the solar, root and heart chakra's are very important when working with large amounts of energy and when large amounts of energy build up in your physical body. 

When your solar chakra is very powerful it doesn't just produce power but also stores large amounts of power, the sacral chakra can also store large amounts of power, but this is mostly the seat of sexual energy. 

If the energy is getting so hot you are starting to burn literally try to make it flow to where it needs to go, for example try to make it flow through your arms and into your sword with every swing during your sword training. This can strengthen your blows even. 

When running make the energy flow down in your legs and feet, with every step the energy released by your body pushes you further forward. 

Or simply just let it vent out of your body, but keep it in your aura because it would be a waste to let it all go. 
Try to apply it to something, give it a purpose so it doesn't overcharge your body.

In case of your hands burning when trying to use telekinesis, like thisisafalsealias said, it sounds to me that is because your hands or hand chakra's aren't used to having that mich energy run through them. Your body needs to build tolerance to the incredible power in your soul as it get's released. You can in fact completely incenerate your own body if your body isn't used to the power you can release. 

Imagine what would happen if a demons full power would suddenly flow into your body. Your body would simply fry because it isn't used to this huge amount of power. In case of both of you it seems the large amount of energy you can release at once is simply to much for your body to handle, but your body will adjust to this, it is a combination of building tolerance to it and making the energy flow effectively. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back