Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ok so I accidently touched this "blessed stone"

jxinsy

Ok so ever since my dedication. my life has been pretty much on the upside. stopped my smoking addiction. one of my good friends has too and been doing a lot of stuff I normally would not have done. I also met a really chilled out girl which is the main point of this post.

While I was hanging out with her over at her house last night. She showed me a small stone. Of course I didn't know what it was but she held it out in front of me. I couldn't really see it since we were kind of in the dark. But anyways I took it from her to get a better look at it and that's when she asked if i was "superstitious". I asked why and she told me that she was given that stone from a family member and said it was "blessed by angels" and since I touched it me and her "traded our guardian angels" or some shit like that. Anyways what I'm wondering is. Is there any possibility that I may have just f'ed up and put myself into a bad spot by just touching this stone?

It's probably just superstitious BS. But it never hurts to do some deep cleaning. Aura and chakras as usual, and then use Satanic fire energy (electric blue), hold it in your aura and chakras for a bit. Don't forget your front and back chakra extensions too.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

Ok so ever since my dedication. my life has been pretty much on the upside. stopped my smoking addiction. one of my good friends has too and been doing a lot of stuff I normally would not have done. I also met a really chilled out girl which is the main point of this post.

While I was hanging out with her over at her house last night. She showed me a small stone. Of course I didn't know what it was but she held it out in front of me. I couldn't really see it since we were kind of in the dark. But anyways I took it from her to get a better look at it and that's when she asked if i was "superstitious". I asked why and she told me that she was given that stone from a family member and said it was "blessed by angels" and since I touched it me and her "traded our guardian angels" or some shit like that. Anyways what I'm wondering is. Is there any possibility that I may have just f'ed up and put myself into a bad spot by just touching this stone?

LOL what she said about trading your guardians sounds like BS. Do you think that just by touching that stone would take away your Guardian Demon and place in his/her place a filthy enemy grey or angel instead? I dunno whether you're superstitious or not, but your friend certainly seems like it.

If this stone has something to do with the enemy at all I think it may have some negative energy which may attract enemy beings at most. You should clean your aura and do a banishing ritual just to be sure.

And if it is something like that you'll certainly feel its effects. If you don't it means it's just BS and it's merely an ordinary stone that somebody claimed it to be blessed by enemy angels so he can sell it for lots of money or brag about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You can always just clean your aura and chakras at anytime,when in contact with anything that is of the enemy.Daily hygiene is something that must be done everyday anyway,but even more so in this case.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, jxinsy <jxinsy@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ok so I accidently touched this "blessed stone"
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 7:10 AM

[/TD]

alright thanks for the tip everyone. I'm not superstitious. Its just something I'd thought i'd ask about. I never thought my guardian demon would leave me in place for some enemy angel or some shit. I just thought i'd ask just to be sure I didn't curse myself or some shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back