Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

oh no... angel control?!?!

nightmareaja

this is bad...
recently i found (satan told me)
about some new way to make angels do your bidding... whenever i think about the spell i feel shadows coming around me...
i dont know why but there seems to be like a barrier in my head making me not post the spell... since im christian but use magick i think god wont let me post it...
and i dont want to let you guys control angels.

im confused on what to do.
besides, im not even sure if it will work or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightmareaja" <nightmareaja@... wrote:
this is bad...
about some new way to make angels do your bidding... whenever i think about the spell i feel shadows coming around me...
i dont know why but there seems to be like a barrier in my head making me not post the spell... since im christian but use magick i think god wont let me post it...

if your a christian why would satain talk to you i highly doubt it was satain talking to you, and just post the spells im interested to see what they are

I doubt that Satan or the Powers of Hell ever spoke to her. She was banned from this group today since she didn't intend on not being a Christian anymore. We don't allow Christians here unless they are interested in GETTING RID OF CHRISTIANITY and are truly interested in Satanism.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "barry_kidwell" <barry_kidwell@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightmareaja" <nightmareaja@ wrote:

this is bad...

if your a christian why would satain talk to you i highly doubt it was satain talking to you, and just post the spells im interested to see what they are

im a he smart one, and yes, i was banned, but unfairly, i was not being offencive twords you, i just like magick, and, as a plus. if its not satan, its a really powerful entity.

ok, heres the spell... why not,

requirements:
some bowl thats freproof.
a coin. (preferably a half dollar (a quarter will work)
paper.

on the papers, request what you want done. litterally, force your thoughts into these papers.

make sure there is enough paper to charr the coin.
dont light your house on fire.

set the paper on fire with the coin at the bottom of the bowl

imagine catching an angel with an instrument of your choice,
lasso, net or whatever

ok, now, wait for the fire to burn out,

the coin should be black.

pick it up on the sides being careful not to disturb the coating of black on the front.

draw a cross with a q-tip or somthing.

put this somewhere noone can pick it up or disturb it, preferably a cd case, hidden in a closet.

but, before that, force a LOT of energy into the coin.

Your a christian messing with Satanic magic? WHAT THE FUCK if your a christian why are you contacting demons? Im sorry but for some odd reason that pissed me off...

Nope,that's angel magick.I think the whole 'angel-catching' thing is because they don't do anyone's bidding,not even their followers.

This is not from Satan Enki,this is just a way to make us use the angels.And of course,the captured angel will then call for help and *poof* your house is surrounded and your mind blackened.

Yeah man. Angels are nasty creatures. My friend is being decieved by angels and I don't know how to help him. He had a guardian demon. Me and him dedicated ourselves to the LHP together. His parents were forcing christianity on him and one night when he was confused he did a horrible thing.. he called out "whoever wants me come take me" (he meant God or Satan) and right away he saw angels coming down from the sky. My friend called on a dozen or so angels! When he told me this I felt a horrible feeling. Cuz I knew he had a guardian demon... and i know he fought a battle... but i'm afraid he lost.. The next time I saw my friend he had a bible in his room and some other christian books.

But w/e. I dont let our religious views ruin our friendship.

AVE SATANAS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukcy93" <lukcy93@... wrote:

Nope,that's angel magick.I think the whole 'angel-catching' thing is because they don't do anyone's bidding,not even their followers.

This is not from Satan Enki,this is just a way to make us use the angels.And of course,the captured angel will then call for help and *poof* your house is surrounded and your mind blackened.

wait a second, im a xita or whatever? im sorry but i dont call you names. and it is him, i have no reason to decieve you, besides,
angels have no right to speak with humans, unless ordered to do so.
and, have you ever met satan? i dont think so, please, stop flaming me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightmareaja" <nightmareaja@... wrote:
this is bad...

angels are disturbing there like floating piles of poop. look man if ur uncomfortable with what happened just dont do it again. and uhh if ur really a TRUE christian u wouldnt be doing that...and uhh yeah XD and why would satan go to you lmao i mean i sure wouldnt want to goto a chritian like tht XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightmareaka" <nightmareaka@... wrote:
wait a second, im a xita or whatever? im sorry but i dont call you names. and it is him, i have no reason to decieve you, besides,
you should not contact any angles at all because they are all about evil just because you here the name angle doesn't mean that they are nice its kind of like saying the opposite of that nice name is really an evil sinister name led by the jews themselves think for yourself the jews took away our freedom our dignity our homes money places left us like hobo's in the street is that really what you call life no right so i suggest you stop contacting those angle jews they are fake gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightmareaka" <nightmareaka@... wrote:
you should not contact any angles at all because they are all about evil just because you here the name angle doesn't mean that they are nice its kind of like saying the opposite of that nice name is really an evil sinister name led by the jews themselves think for yourself the jews took away our freedom our dignity our homes money places left us like hobo's in the street is that really what you call life no right so i suggest you stop contacting those angle jews they are fake gods.

The door to exit our forums is that big red X at the top of your screen. Click it and never return, or Ill show you a spell that will surround you in shadows.

ignorant fucking xians....

this is bad...

threaaten me again, and i will
well...
i need a few souls for my philosophers stone muahaha!

silly? who else has figured out that the philosophers stone is actually 3 seperate stones working into one?!

you mock me yet you dont even know who i am. this is insulting, and yes i know what im dealing with,

i no longer wish to continue this arguement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back